Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:49:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMOKE BLOCKCHAIN] SMOKE NETWORK - Smoke, Get Paid. Repeat. [SMOKE.IO]  (Read 34853 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ghayas

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

How much have you guys grabbed from the airdrop so far?

I am up to 203 on the airdrop

damn.. That's a lot or may be I am a little lazy. I have just 48..  Shocked Shocked

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
ghayas

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:52:35 PM

A quick question for you guys;

When the mainnet launches, do you get to keep your USERNAME or does it reset too.?

The winner will receive ...

heyimsnuffles

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

When the mainnet launches, do you get to keep your USERNAME or does it reset too.?

You do not get to keep your username...that is what they said. Everything is a complete testing platform.
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:25:49 PM

i dont smoke, but i support smoke project
But why would you support something you don't do?
just curious 🤔

I support this because i support, Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness and Freedom. Everyone has their own choices, wishes, and views and as long as they are not directly harming or inflicting damage on someone else they should have the right to do whatever they want. IMO

I totally agree. And even you don't smoke doesn't mean that you hate those who smoke. Everyone is entitled to choose those things that they want to support. This is not an actual act of smoking, this is crypto, so smoking or not, doesn't matter right? Smiley

Correct, I am a business guy, a money guy. I will invest in Jelly Beans if I think the price is going to rise substantially
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:42:08 PM

just curious 🤔

I support this because i support, Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness and Freedom. Everyone has their own choices, wishes, and views and as long as they are not directly harming or inflicting damage on someone else they should have the right to do whatever they want. IMO

I totally agree. And even you don't smoke doesn't mean that you hate those who smoke. Everyone is entitled to choose those things that they want to support. This is not an actual act of smoking, this is crypto, so smoking or not, doesn't matter right? Smiley

Correct, I am a business guy, a money guy. I will invest in Jelly Beans if I think the price is going to rise substantially
gain is gain, i would also, but now am investing in smoke, cause it will be a good project, am sure we are talking short term x4 or even more
we are so close to release, gonna be exiting to follow!
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

https://help.smoke.network/testnet/testnet-smoke-followers-and-accounts
no you can not keep the username or followers or SMOKE you earned. Testnet is for testing only.
char0n

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:50:12 PM

What do you guys thinks will make the SMOKE network money?
On the last page of the whitepaper it states that the smoke network is not focused on profit. How are they going to sustain the brand itself?
Or is it all through decentralization, and we as the great community keep it as great and better than it already is?
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:09:23 PM

On the last page of the whitepaper it states that the smoke network is not focused on profit. How are they going to sustain the brand itself?
Or is it all through decentralization, and we as the great community keep it as great and better than it already is?
let the devs answer that, but they will earn some money, of selling out the ico, and reach softcap
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:07:06 AM

So with the ICO over ina. Few days. When is the mainnet starting. Is that released? Sorry if i have missed that.
ghayas

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:02:41 AM

no you can not keep the username or followers or SMOKE you earned. Testnet is for testing only.

You are always one step ahead. And here's your reward ...

ghayas

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:04:58 AM

That's why they are holding an ICO. The brand will sustain the same way like any other coin. How does BTC, LTC or any other coin sustain themselves while they didn't have even premine or ICOs.

TMARK446

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:26:00 AM

Oh there is a. tweet off-thanks, man had to. participate to get more smoke.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:28:57 AM

So with the ICO over ina. Few days. When is the mainnet starting. Is that released? Sorry if i have missed that.
No one knows for now - but I'm sure pretty soon - we just have to relax 😉 and wait for the main day.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:30:03 AM

You are always one step ahead. And here's your reward ...
lol - where?
TMARK446

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:31:19 AM

it all goes down to. the reward pool-.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:33:27 AM

just curious 🤔

well thats also correct - but what i understand is that some take cannabis for the wrong reasons
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:08:16 AM

just curious 🤔

well thats also correct - but what i understand is that some take cannabis for the wrong reasons
you can drink to much milk also!! hehe
char0n

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

That's why they are holding an ICO. The brand will sustain the same way like any other coin. How does BTC, LTC or any other coin sustain themselves while they didn't have even premine or ICOs.

Thank you for answering. I just thought about it as a social media platform. Facebook and so on makes money from ads. I do not know, but I would suggest they get some brand deals with major companies (if they have not done that already)
BTC sustains itself by the market, but SMOKE is different. there is no social media platorm running on btc, but on SMOKE we have the SMOKE network.
char0n

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:34:19 AM

As far as I'm aware there is not set time for that. But they will for sure announce it on their website. Maybe it starts a few days after ICO ends, or even weeks later, because they want to make the product as polished an good as possible. Smiley
ghayas

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

Thank you for answering. I just thought about it as a social media platform. Facebook and so on makes money from ads. I do not know, but I would suggest they get some brand deals with major companies (if they have not done that already)
BTC sustains itself by the market, but SMOKE is different. there is no social media platorm running on btc, but on SMOKE we have the SMOKE network.

Do not confuse SMOKE with Facebook or any other social media company.

Smoke is NOT a company. It's a decentralized open source project that anyone can contribute to. SMOKE is crowdfunded via ICO. Money raised via ICO goes to development, marketing etc.

It depends on what how companies can be of any help to SMOKE. For example, EasyDex was providing an integral solution to the SMOKE network that would add value in future, hence the partnership. If there's any other company/project that adds value to SMOKE, I am sure will be considered.

SMOKE, will run the same way as steemit. You can have your own social media network on the smoke too. Just like we have busy.org, steepshots etc.

Anyone can have a frontal layer for smoke.network.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: