Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMOKE BLOCKCHAIN] SMOKE NETWORK - Smoke, Get Paid. Repeat. [SMOKE.IO]  (Read 34850 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ghayas

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

is it beyond borders and countries? you are wrong. in my country, the cannabis is prohibited, respectively, and to take advantage of this platform is problematic for me

I do not see a problem in joining this project if your country prohibits the use of cannabis - medical and recreational use.
You can join the project nevertheless and see the outcome. The smoke network is also there to get information out to the users of this platform. Even if you are prohibited from using cannabis yourself,
you still have freedom of information. Sine freedom of speech and no censorship is up there in the most important things for the SMOKE network, you sure will be able to benefit from it, even if you do not smoke/are prohibted from doing so by law.

I think he got confused with the Smoke, Get Paid and REPEAT.. You don't have to really smoke to get involved in the platform.

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:50:12 AM

Can someone explain, why USA and China are prohibitted from contributing to the icon sale?
I understand china, as  stated on https://smoke.network/ico under faq "As such citizens from these countries are blocked from the Smoke Network ICO due to unclear regulatory rules by their governments",
but USA? I do not live there, so I'm not familiar with the regulations.
Would appreciate if someone could explain a little more.
TMARK446

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

Can you imagine to get payd because you smoke ? This itself give SMOKE more value than other platforms for blogng , plus freedom to blog about smoking is truly decentralised ! Shocked
Freedom is everything but sometimes people might just misused their freedom - i pray smoke goes according to. plan.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

is it beyond borders and countries? you are wrong. in my country, the cannabis is prohibited, respectively, and to take advantage of this platform is problematic for me

I do not see a problem in joining this project if your country prohibits the use of cannabis - medical and recreational use.
You can join the project nevertheless and see the outcome. The smoke network is also there to get information out to the users of this platform. Even if you are prohibited from using cannabis yourself,
you still have freedom of information. Sine freedom of speech and no censorship is up there in the most important things for the SMOKE network, you sure will be able to benefit from it, even if you do not smoke/are prohibted from doing so by law.

I think he got confused with the Smoke, Get Paid and REPEAT.. You don't have to really smoke to get involved in the platform.
bwuhahahahahahahahahahah - yeah the name is confusing - smoke get paid amd repeat hahahah-kinda weird - but yeah you don't have to be a smoker to participate on the platform - you can also invest too.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:21:36 AM

Hey guys-don't take this far-the smoke get paid repeat
doesn't mean everyone on the platform is a smoker lmao

The smoke network is going to. act as many things to both the cannabis world and non - they would be lots of cannabis research posted to show the platform - the good, bad and ugly.
so many things under way - that we ourselves have no ideas of
TMARK446

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:23:47 AM

To some smoke.io is for smokers - to some investment - to some showcasing their smoking skills 😂 😂 - to some just some regular websites - to. some where to. earn - and to. whaleshares - supremacy
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

i dont smoke, but i support smoke project
char0n

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:12:41 PM

i dont smoke, but i support smoke project

Same for me, I can only imagine how well this is going to work out, even for us non smokers  Wink
heyimsnuffles

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

I will have to think better and evaluate, Any other steem based project besides appics and vice token?

There are many. Steepshots, Dlive, Dsound, Zappl,Dmania but they are all based on Steem Blockchain. SMOKE is not based on Steem blockchain. It's altogether a different story.

It seems the same on the outside but it is completely different network
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

If you know how steemit works, they have authors rewards and curators reward. Same for smoke.net. you can curate and earn money rewards...

Posting about cannabis is not prohibited anywhere in the world i do not believe. It’s illegal in the US but anyone can talk about it as they please
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:25:03 PM

To some smoke.io is for smokers - to some investment - to some showcasing their smoking skills 😂 😂 - to some just some regular websites - to. some where to. earn - and to. whaleshares - supremacy

To every singles smoker (or non) it will be different Smiley
char0n

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:42:04 PM

I'm so in! Still, though, I figured your project is also about, you know, regular smoking, not just weed, is that true? I'm too lazy to read the roadmap, and for that I have to apologize Cheesy Hey, at least, I'm being honest here!

That is a good question there. I would suggest that although primary for cannabis smoking, you could still do some cool smoke tricks with smoking cigarettes or hookah or vaping non cannabis based products - and get payed in SMOKE for posting cool videos and stuff.  Grin
TMARK446

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

Yeah thats exactly what i thought about - one tends to benefit even if they are smokes on don't smoke
TMARK446

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:57:45 PM

If you know how steemit works, they have authors rewards and curators reward. Same for smoke.net. you can curate and earn money rewards...

Posting about cannabis is not prohibited anywhere in the world i do not believe. It’s illegal in the US but anyone can talk about it as they please
Its not a crime of what so ever to write about smoke in every country - only when the the deeds is done ☺ - in some country one tends to get a 1yr jail sentence for. smoking.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:00:12 PM

I will have to think better and evaluate, Any other steem based project besides appics and vice token?

There are many. Steepshots, Dlive, Dsound, Zappl,Dmania but they are all based on Steem Blockchain. SMOKE is not based on Steem blockchain. It's altogether a different story.

It seems the same on the outside but it is completely different network
smoke network is different from what the steemit chain offers - what I'm concerned about is on the steemit platform - they are third parties app that makes steemit fun--hope all this will be implemented.
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

Can someone explain, why USA and China are prohibitted from contributing to the icon sale?
I understand china, as  stated on https://smoke.network/ico under faq "As such citizens from these countries are blocked from the Smoke Network ICO due to unclear regulatory rules by their governments",

Its the same situation for the majority of ICOs. The reason people from those countries are currently banned from participating in ICOs is best explained in the text you quoted - "unclear regulatory rules by their governments". Because the regulatory rules regarding ICOs are unclear for those countries the ICO projects are playing safe by preventing people from those countries from investing in case they break any laws.
char0n

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:28:05 PM

Its the same situation for the majority of ICOs. The reason people from those countries are currently banned from participating in ICOs is best explained in the text you quoted - "unclear regulatory rules by their governments". Because the regulatory rules regarding ICOs are unclear for those countries the ICO projects are playing safe by preventing people from those countries from investing in case they break any laws.

Thanks for explaining, what about countries that do not have clear regulations on these things?
I mean, it is surely not illegal in europe, but when there a no regulation this means a little grey zone, correct me if I'm wrong. Or you can invest your money in whatever you want - I guess that is the way most countries handle that.
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:25:47 PM

Thanks for explaining, what about countries that do not have clear regulations on these things?
I mean, it is surely not illegal in europe, but when there a no regulation this means a little grey zone, correct me if I'm wrong. Or you can invest your money in whatever you want - I guess that is the way most countries handle that.
its illegal in the most part of europe, in norway you get jailed 1month for 20grams!!!
char0n

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:17:08 PM

its illegal in the most part of europe, in norway you get jailed 1month for 20grams!!!
that was not what I ment. I ment buying in the ico
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:03:13 PM

that was not what I ment. I ment buying in the ico
oh its only usa, that has problems to buy ico, as far as i know!
so it suits me percfekt to be located in europe, so i can purchase smoke everyday!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: