Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMOKE BLOCKCHAIN] SMOKE NETWORK - Smoke, Get Paid. Repeat. [SMOKE.IO]  (Read 34853 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcointrader56

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:53:07 PM

I prefer decentralized senario for anonimity. Not that i have anything to hide. I just prefer privacy. IMO
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

I prefer decentralized senario for anonimity. Not that i have anything to hide. I just prefer privacy. IMO
same here, i think i will use smoke for privacy, thats one of the reasons that i buy smoke, and also cause of low supply, and bounty system, and active devs, and community, its a good sign, when there is a active community& devs

So smoke is out of ico on??  monday???
there will be main net relese also?

TMARK446

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:59:27 PM

i dont smoke, but i support smoke project
But why would you support something you don't do?
just curious 🤔

I support this because i support, Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness and Freedom. Everyone has their own choices, wishes, and views and as long as they are not directly harming or inflicting damage on someone else they should have the right to do whatever they want. IMO

I totally agree. And even you don't smoke doesn't mean that you hate those who smoke. Everyone is entitled to choose those things that they want to support. This is not an actual act of smoking, this is crypto, so smoking or not, doesn't matter right? Smiley

My theory is that smoking weed is used to demonize the cannabis plant in general (so we miss out on all the amazing self-sustainable things that can be one with it).  the authorities put out campaigns to make smokers feel alone and unpopular within the general culture. 

To me the smoke network just shows people they are not alone..
True that. Think about education in school: Why did we never learn about the amazing benefits from a cannabis plant? Because it is demonized.
To me the SMOKE network will give an opportunity to educate and share knowledge. Maybe share a recipe on a nice cannabis leaf salad with a little twist or like most will do share your cannabis experience, what it has done for you, what products you use and so on
I agree with you on this one-the smoke platform will open many minds and also educate and expose users about the bad and good aspect and usage of the cannabis plant-this will also open gateways to researchers who will see the plate as a site where thire research can be exhibited and they might be rewarded for the efforts they made researching and putting all those theory down - so. smoke network has alot to offer-the good, bad, ugly, pleasant and the extra-ordinary 😉
TMARK446

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:02:54 PM

Now that easydex is partnering with smoke hope smoke coin won't be pegged to  the misfortune of bitcoin rise and fall 😂
heyimsnuffles

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:46:33 PM

What do you guys thinks will make the SMOKE network money?
On the last page of the whitepaper it states that the smoke network is not focused on profit. How are they going to sustain the brand itself?
Or is it all through decentralization, and we as the great community keep it as great and better than it already is?

That's why they are holding an ICO. The brand will sustain the same way like any other coin. How does BTC, LTC or any other coin sustain themselves while they didn't have even premine or ICOs.

Thank you for answering. I just thought about it as a social media platform. Facebook and so on makes money from ads. I do not know, but I would suggest they get some brand deals with major companies (if they have not done that already)
BTC sustains itself by the market, but SMOKE is different. there is no social media platorm running on btc, but on SMOKE we have the SMOKE network.

Do not confuse SMOKE with Facebook or any other social media company.

Smoke is NOT a company. It's a decentralized open source project that anyone can contribute to. SMOKE is crowdfunded via ICO. Money raised via ICO goes to development, marketing etc.

It depends on what how companies can be of any help to SMOKE. For example, EasyDex was providing an integral solution to the SMOKE network that would add value in future, hence the partnership. If there's any other company/project that adds value to SMOKE, I am sure will be considered.

SMOKE, will run the same way as steemit. You can have your own social media network on the smoke too. Just like we have busy.org, steepshots etc.

Anyone can have a frontal layer for smoke.network.

Agreed. do not compare any of these open sources decentralized platforms to facebook lol
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

same here, i think i will use smoke for privacy, thats one of the reasons that i buy smoke, and also cause of low supply, and bounty system, and active devs, and community, its a good sign, when there is a active community& devs

So smoke is out of ico on??  monday???
there will be main net relese also?

That is what I was trying to figure out is when the mainnet is released...
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:48:10 PM

Agreed. and in this day and age we should get what we want. If we want decentralized....we got it Smiley
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

On the last page of the whitepaper it states that the smoke network is not focused on profit. How are they going to sustain the brand itself?
Or is it all through decentralization, and we as the great community keep it as great and better than it already is?

That's why they are holding an ICO. The brand will sustain the same way like any other coin. How does BTC, LTC or any other coin sustain themselves while they didn't have even premine or ICOs.

Thank you for answering. I just thought about it as a social media platform. Facebook and so on makes money from ads. I do not know, but I would suggest they get some brand deals with major companies (if they have not done that already)
BTC sustains itself by the market, but SMOKE is different. there is no social media platorm running on btc, but on SMOKE we have the SMOKE network.

Smoke is NOT a company. It's a decentralized open source project that anyone can contribute to. SMOKE is crowdfunded via ICO. Money raised via ICO goes to development, marketing etc.

It depends on what how companies can be of any help to SMOKE. For example, EasyDex was providing an integral solution to the SMOKE network that would add value in future, hence the partnership. If there's any other company/project that adds value to SMOKE, I am sure will be considered.

SMOKE, will run the same way as steemit. You can have your own social media network on the smoke too. Just like we have busy.org, steepshots etc.

Thank you for this answer, it will help others understand better too.
char0n

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:13:42 PM

Now that easydex is partnering with smoke hope smoke coin won't be pegged to  the misfortune of bitcoin rise and fall 😂
That would be awesome, but in the end all coins depend more or less on bitcoin price. In the past at least, maybe this will change everything Shocked
char0n

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

Everyone should have the right for privacy, in every aspect of life - not how governments interpret privacy.
That is the beauty of something being decentralized, anonimity to a certain extent and privacy
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:40:27 PM

Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
TMARK446

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:08:31 PM

Agreed. do not compare any of these open sources decentralized platforms to facebook lol
lol - decentralized is decentralized - smoke like Facebook - no way
TMARK446

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:18:17 PM

i think every loves privacy not only you.
ghayas

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

There will still be affects no matter who you partner with. EasyDex isn't the solution to rise n fall in prices. It's the market pairs that makes the difference. SMOKE will be primarily paired with USD, BTS and BTC. So, expect the same effects on prices as for any other alts.

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
ghayas

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 11:43:55 PM

Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?

If you are buying it in the ICO, minimum investment is 25 USD. If you are buying it via BitShares DEX, you can invest any amount.

char0n

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:22:27 AM

Are there any pros to buying SMOKE from cryptobridge?
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

The best thing is to buy as much as you afford
ghayas

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:43:04 AM

Pros are:

• It's easy to Buy
  • It's comparatively a little cheaper.

Cons are:

• It affects the soft/hard cap to achieve sooner.
  • The money poured into SMOKE goes to marketplayers and not Devs.

char0n

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

Pros are:

• It's easy to Buy
  • It's comparatively a little cheaper.

Cons are:

• It affects the soft/hard cap to achieve sooner.
  • The money poured into SMOKE goes to marketplayers and not Devs.

Thank you for the answer. So it is always better to buy directly to support devs.
What will happen to the smoke token on the exchange when main net launches?
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:33:28 PM

If you are buying it in the ICO, minimum investment is 25 USD. If you are buying it via BitShares DEX, you can invest any amount.

Correct on bitshares you can buy lower than the minimum....OR mre than the maximum  Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: