Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMOKE BLOCKCHAIN] SMOKE NETWORK - Smoke, Get Paid. Repeat. [SMOKE.IO]  (Read 34853 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:19:12 AM

am sure the fomo will start soon!!

Why did you say so?

Where there is potential and a coin being worth something, a significant amount of people will come to the realization, that investin into SMOKE is something great to do - fear of missing out will strike them, because it has been out now some time. Rn they should be good with investing. Mainnet is still a few days away, so no worries there .

Thanks for informing. As always, the fear holds people back from investing....
Am sure my investings are safe and will gain value in this project, gonna try the blog thing now!!
manishmike

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:19:53 AM

Why did you say so?

Where there is potential and a coin being worth something, a significant amount of people will come to the realization, that investin into SMOKE is something great to do - fear of missing out will strike them, because it has been out now some time. Rn they should be good with investing. Mainnet is still a few days away, so no worries there .

Am sure my investings are safe and will gain value in this project, gonna try the blog thing now!!

Yes as time passes, you will gain more.
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

Why did you say so?

Well.. It depends. fomo can sometimes bring in some big investment, but also alot of people who do not care for the community and are just in for the quick buck. These people need to be there too, but the long time investors are the best to have imo
ghayas

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:42:35 AM

You guys should check out his other posts. They are equally hilarious.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
ghayas

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:52:47 AM

Rublix is a global project with branches all over the world ( Singapore, Canada, Calgary, Alberta) These days many cryptocurrency projects have been all about eliminating the current financial structure and replacing it with an entirely new system.
Rather than an entirely new transformation,  Rublix is proposing a blend of the traditional financial system with Blockchain technology. With these we can benefit from both structure. Airdrop is currently on, don't let this opportunity passby

HOw is this related to SMOKE? Please explain?

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

Rublix is a global project with branches all over the world ( Singapore, Canada, Calgary, Alberta) These days many cryptocurrency projects have been all about eliminating the current financial structure and replacing it with an entirely new system.
Rather than an entirely new transformation,  Rublix is proposing a blend of the traditional financial system with Blockchain technology. With these we can benefit from both structure. Airdrop is currently on, don't let this opportunity passby

Maybe wrong thread.. advertising someone elses product on a product thread Undecided
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:19:08 PM

Maybe wrong thread.. advertising someone elses product on a product thread Undecided
no its not, i write and follow up this post, cause i really belive in this coin, and community, and at its a active community, and very active devs/mods, and like i have written before, the rewards system is awesome, like steemit, but better if you ask me!

Smoke to the moon!!!
TMARK446

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

The code is even working to distribute tokens to people who post.  though i am not sure if you get what you are earning by posting

If you are referring to the Testnet posts, then no. That's just for testing the network. The blockchain will reset.
In the end this is just the big test, how everthing works out.
Will the accounts be kept the same way (without the blockchain rewards and stuff) or will there be a "renewal" bonanza going on?
Like "in 5 days we will release the main net, please change your password and update your user credentials, so everything runs as smooth as possible for you"

And yet many people still thinks the blockchain is a speculative bubble 😲 😲 😲
TMARK446

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

So spamming has reached the extent of even reaching BTT 😲 😲 most times people arw. just annoying like seriously - wonder what his intention was
TMARK446

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:25:00 PM

no its not, i write and follow up this post, cause i really belive in this coin, and community, and at its a active community, and very active devs/mods, and like i have written before, the rewards system is awesome, like steemit, but better if you ask me!

Smoke to the moon!!!

🌙 🌕 🌗 🌙 🌕 😂 😂 😂 it will definitely take the world of blockchain by surprise - those who invested really have a lot to gain - man need to acquire all they could lay their hands on.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:26:03 PM

You guys should check out his other posts. They are equally hilarious.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
The great ghayas have spoken - i will check them out for sure - hope they are fun like the hype you gave it
TMARK446

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

I'm interested in seeing what smoke network does as far as marijuana research and advocacy.

just imagine a community driven research Shocked
and through that adocating not only the medicinal use of marijuana but also the ever so popular recreational use, which in my opinion should be far more accepted around the world than it is rn.
Lots of scholars have been doing a lot of research on smoke - so. with this smoke platform they do publish their research and get rewarded with the smoke asset - isn't that amazing? great
TMARK446

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:29:50 PM

Why did you say so?

Yes as time passes, you will gain more.
All thanks to steemit really -i see many platforms just like this in the future - rewarding users for participating on the platform - really cool.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

Can someone explain, why USA and China are prohibitted from contributing to the icon sale?
I understand china, as  stated on https://smoke.network/ico under faq "As such citizens from these countries are blocked from the Smoke Network ICO due to unclear regulatory rules by their governments",
but USA? I do not live there, so I'm not familiar with the regulations.
Would appreciate if someone could explain a little more.

Its the same situation for the majority of ICOs. The reason people from those countries are currently banned from participating in ICOs is best explained in the text you quoted - "unclear regulatory rules by their governments". Because the regulatory rules regarding ICOs are unclear for those countries the ICO projects are playing safe by preventing people from those countries from investing in case they break any laws.

Thanks for explaining, what about countries that do not have clear regulations on these things?
I mean, it is surely not illegal in europe, but when there a no regulation this means a little grey zone, correct me if I'm wrong. Or you can invest your money in whatever you want - I guess that is the way most countries handle that.
its illegal in the most part of europe, in norway you get jailed 1month for 20grams!!!
that was not what I ment. I ment buying in the ico
oh its only usa, that has problems to buy ico, as far as i know!
so it suits me percfekt to be located in europe, so i can purchase smoke everyday!

the ban on ICOs is stupid in the US...and I mean if they wanted to track it they could but at this point they don't care because they see it as gambling anyways
exactly what they think - what i understand ia - anything the USA don't support especially money - have some potentials and they. might be using different ways to fight that.
heyimsnuffles

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:38:42 PM

Can someone explain, why USA and China are prohibitted from contributing to the icon sale?
I understand china, as  stated on https://smoke.network/ico under faq "As such citizens from these countries are blocked from the Smoke Network ICO due to unclear regulatory rules by their governments",
but USA? I do not live there, so I'm not familiar with the regulations.
Would appreciate if someone could explain a little more.

Its the same situation for the majority of ICOs. The reason people from those countries are currently banned from participating in ICOs is best explained in the text you quoted - "unclear regulatory rules by their governments". Because the regulatory rules regarding ICOs are unclear for those countries the ICO projects are playing safe by preventing people from those countries from investing in case they break any laws.

Thanks for explaining, what about countries that do not have clear regulations on these things?
I mean, it is surely not illegal in europe, but when there a no regulation this means a little grey zone, correct me if I'm wrong. Or you can invest your money in whatever you want - I guess that is the way most countries handle that.
its illegal in the most part of europe, in norway you get jailed 1month for 20grams!!!
that was not what I ment. I ment buying in the ico
oh its only usa, that has problems to buy ico, as far as i know!
so it suits me percfekt to be located in europe, so i can purchase smoke everyday!

the ban on ICOs is stupid in the US...and I mean if they wanted to track it they could but at this point they don't care because they see it as gambling anyways
exactly what they think - what i understand ia - anything the USA don't support especially money - have some potentials and they. might be using different ways to fight that.

In other new the supreme court just ruled in favor or legalized gambling...making moves on vices for America
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

The code is even working to distribute tokens to people who post.  though i am not sure if you get what you are earning by posting

If you are referring to the Testnet posts, then no. That's just for testing the network. The blockchain will reset.
Will the accounts be kept the same way (without the blockchain rewards and stuff) or will there be a "renewal" bonanza going on?
Like "in 5 days we will release the main net, please change your password and update your user credentials, so everything runs as smooth as possible for you"

90% of the world is so far behind in the blockchain thoughts...they are just "buying on coinbase" right now
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:53:21 PM

Why did you say so?

the low float amount of coins that people will have once the main net hits should be very promising. What the team decides to do with the rest I am sure they will come up with a good idea
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:55:36 PM

It is strictly just a test net. The only way to Earn smoke now is by buying in the ICO, joining the airdrop, or by buying on a decentralized exchange such as bitshares
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:17:32 PM

90% of the world is so far behind in the blockchain thoughts...they are just "buying on coinbase" right now
lol to coinbase!
to much fee
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

Rather than an entirely new transformation,  Rublix is proposing a blend of the traditional financial system with Blockchain technology. With these we can benefit from both structure. Airdrop is currently on, don't let this opportunity passby

Has to be the wrong thread...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: