Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMOKE BLOCKCHAIN] SMOKE NETWORK - Smoke, Get Paid. Repeat. [SMOKE.IO]  (Read 34848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TMARK446

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:57:56 PM

smoking is not healthy and marijuana smoking is not good either. Therefore, I prefer to invest in a top ten token and knows that the course rises in the long term. because if this project fails, my money is gone ! and honestly ? Why do we need a blockchain? there are already so many  Huh

I also invest in top tens like EOS but I think with low caps its about higher risk.. higher reward.

All crypto has an element of risk to it, to me that is part of what I love. I make sure to never invest what I can not afford to lose.

Well said.

Also all blockchains are experiments. It is better to have many trying many things than a few IMO.

What is everyone smoking on today?  I got Master Kush Cheesy

https://www.seedsman.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/o/socal-master-kush-bc-web.jpg

I hope to get paid and upvoted by my local dispensary for smoking this stuff soon..  Maybe it will pay for itself one day if this platform goes viral.
If that's how the platform will work - then perfect - if anyone can just post images or video of then smoking and get paid-it would really make the platform go viral - i would like if they could get a community smoke accounts that rewards new smokers to the platform to make then fill welcome for the 2months of their coming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manishmike

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

I'm so in! Still, though, I figured your project is also about, you know, regular smoking, not just weed, is that true? I'm too lazy to read the roadmap, and for that I have to apologize Cheesy Hey, at least, I'm being honest here!

That is a good question there. I would suggest that although primary for cannabis smoking, you could still do some cool smoke tricks with smoking cigarettes or hookah or vaping non cannabis based products - and get payed in SMOKE for posting cool videos and stuff.  Grin

Primarily about weeds. But it won’t be a problem posting other smokes relates....
Then am gonna make some post about my cigarette smoking, heheh

Sure!! Though I don’t smoke, I’d be investing in this project and be a curator.
manishmike

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:10:58 AM

need some smoking whales to push this hard cap here! lol  Cool
yea
you are the man?

Lol, I am not the man haha

You’ve got to be that whale man...
manishmike

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:13:15 AM

Do you have a signature bounty campaign besides this airdrop? This is the first airdrop i joined since a long time (otherwise I avoid airdrops).
The way the airdrop is made, i find very special and well organized by the tasks that can be done.
This looks like a serious airdrop and that's why I like it.

Bounty programs will come later I believe. Glad you liked the airdrop.
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:13:58 AM

Whales will come, or are already here (early investors and investsors, who will invest huge sums in a beginning but well established product) Seeing such a project evolve, with such a nice and polished website, whitepaper etc. I would not worry about the whales coming through Grin
char0n

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:08:25 AM

Can someone explain, why USA and China are prohibitted from contributing to the icon sale?
I understand china, as  stated on https://smoke.network/ico under faq "As such citizens from these countries are blocked from the Smoke Network ICO due to unclear regulatory rules by their governments",
but USA? I do not live there, so I'm not familiar with the regulations.
Would appreciate if someone could explain a little more.

Its the same situation for the majority of ICOs. The reason people from those countries are currently banned from participating in ICOs is best explained in the text you quoted - "unclear regulatory rules by their governments". Because the regulatory rules regarding ICOs are unclear for those countries the ICO projects are playing safe by preventing people from those countries from investing in case they break any laws.

I also believe they are trying to protect the people more so as well. I doubt they care about the securities as much as "fuck trump coin" is collecting money on people and it is going to amount to nothing. That is the reason for the ban IMO

I understand. There have surely been alot of scams in the US and all that good taxpayer money should not go to work for the people who earned it through hard work but contribute to the military budget or something important for the US.
Thanks for the answer
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:38:04 AM

yea
you are the man?

lol, with my 0.5btc, hahhha
heyimsnuffles

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

Do you have a signature bounty campaign besides this airdrop? This is the first airdrop i joined since a long time (otherwise I avoid airdrops).
The way the airdrop is made, i find very special and well organized by the tasks that can be done.
This looks like a serious airdrop and that's why I like it.

I’m sure they will come up with other airdrops and bounties as well. But what they have now is definitely a hell of a start. The task idea is way better than some other ser
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:54:31 AM

Can someone explain, why USA and China are prohibitted from contributing to the icon sale?
I understand china, as  stated on https://smoke.network/ico under faq "As such citizens from these countries are blocked from the Smoke Network ICO due to unclear regulatory rules by their governments",
but USA? I do not live there, so I'm not familiar with the regulations.
Would appreciate if someone could explain a little more.

Its the same situation for the majority of ICOs. The reason people from those countries are currently banned from participating in ICOs is best explained in the text you quoted - "unclear regulatory rules by their governments". Because the regulatory rules regarding ICOs are unclear for those countries the ICO projects are playing safe by preventing people from those countries from investing in case they break any laws.

I also believe they are trying to protect the people more so as well. I doubt they care about the securities as much as "fuck trump coin" is collecting money on people and it is going to amount to nothing. That is the reason for the ban IMO

I understand. There have surely been alot of scams in the US and all that good taxpayer money should not go to work for the people who earned it through hard work but contribute to the military budget or something important for the US.
Thanks for the answer

Agree with this, people do need to be more responsible with their money!
stickkelsey

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:30:56 PM

Seeing such a project evolve, with such a nice and polished website, whitepaper etc. I would not worry about the whales coming through Grin
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:22:55 PM

Seeing such a project evolve, with such a nice and polished website, whitepaper etc. I would not worry about the whales coming through Grin

Good To Know! Lol....are you one of them Wink
char0n

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

Good To Know! Lol....are you one of them Wink

ahaha, nobody will know  Wink
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

smoking is not healthy and marijuana smoking is not good either. Therefore, I prefer to invest in a top ten token and knows that the course rises in the long term. because if this project fails, my money is gone ! and honestly ? Why do we need a blockchain? there are already so many  Huh

I also invest in top tens like EOS but I think with low caps its about higher risk.. higher reward.

All crypto has an element of risk to it, to me that is part of what I love. I make sure to never invest what I can not afford to lose.

Well said.

Also all blockchains are experiments. It is better to have many trying many things than a few IMO.

What is everyone smoking on today?  I got Master Kush Cheesy

https://www.seedsman.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/o/socal-master-kush-bc-web.jpg

I hope to get paid and upvoted by my local dispensary for smoking this stuff soon..  Maybe it will pay for itself one day if this platform goes viral.
If that's how the platform will work - then perfect - if anyone can just post images or video of then smoking and get paid-it would really make the platform go viral - i would like if they could get a community smoke accounts that rewards new smokers to the platform to make then fill welcome for the 2months of their coming.

I really believe that this world will become tokenized in the future and their will be tokens for many things that are automatically exchanged when transactions are made across chains...just like debit cards would not replace cash...tokens are happening.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:49:20 PM

Found this to be smart,
like yeah this is smart,
cause on smoke.io they are definitely smart people. 😉

I think the Cannibis community is much bigger than people think. Smokio May be a little early but once the federal laws go away they will be setup. The younger generation LOVES weed lol

Well even when its illegal in some places the smoke network doesnt advocate you smoking illegally.  So its up to people to follow the laws in their own jurisdictions Smiley

But you are right...legalization is likely coming soon and imo couldnt be a better time for smoke.

canabiz is legalized in some countries not all - depends on how the nation see canabiz to. be - either addictive or medicinal
TMARK446

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:50:17 PM

yea
you are the man?

with that - it could do. some great stuffs in the future
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:05:21 PM

yea
you are the man?

with that - it could do. some great stuffs in the future
am thinking of it, i still have some time, so we shall se what the future brings!
TMARK446

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:45:33 PM

How long does it take to get approval for the testnet?
For me it happened immediately i registered for it-i instantly received an email to. confirm my registrations.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:05:30 AM

My reasons for supporting SMOKE:
1. a decentralized platform which is free from censorship has to be supported
2. it is a nichemarket, but people are already used to similar platforms, so easy adoption is not that far fetched
3. great product, great team - clearly stating what they want to do
4. a roadmap, so there is already something there to look at and a testnet to see how it works
5. really polished and clearly sturctured whitepaper, the team is definitely doing a great job

My fear about the smoke network is being addictive -
this platform might just turn out to be like what its real source does-cannabiz is addictive and a. platform for it- fear the worst - but yeah those points of yours also counts why one have to support smoke.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:08:01 AM

where is your roadmap? you need to add a roadmap so that participants are not confused in following this project.

Great point.  These guys do have one and last i checked they were way ahead.  Something they should definitely be doing to help people understand.  It IS a bit of a shame that they are not showing that they are ahead of schedule on roadmap because it gives people lots of confidence.  Thanks for offering those thoughts. 
"way ahead" 😂 true that
for smoke core team-i don't think they need one -
those guys are awesome - their dedication on. this project is superb
TMARK446

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:09:36 AM

Smoke get paid, repeat huh?  Huh

How does that work?

The basic concept is like steem. You might want to check out the smoke wp

If you smoke and get paid 🤗 tell me who wound'nt repeat 🔂 hahahahahah every one definitely will hahah

I am not a Smoker. But I feel like getting started.That 'get paid' -always works xD

And good news you can smoke with texting what you feel smoke is or does hahahaha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: