Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After a Bad Sell  (Read 3735 times)
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

It all depends on our sustenance, if we want to be patient and always go then it can happen that big, but if we have been waiting for long but also can apply big and no sustenance of us.
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:59:37 PM

You could not predict much growth, so don't beat yourself up, you know of course disappointing, but there was nothing to do. I had so a couple of times kept the coins waiting for growth, growth was not, and then immediately after removing the huge growth. Be patient next time.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Nipun22

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

In such situation I do nothing. One thing I learn from life that, it is better to forget bad things quickly and use your knowledge for a better future. I just suggest you for avoiding this kind of situation is not to sell all in once if you are not satisfied with the price, keep some and wait, maybe you can get a chance to sell at higher prices.
petir.bay

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

You just have to move on. Try finding another good coin you can invest and ensure you are more patient this time. Try waiting to see what will happen. Also, we are not yet in bullish run,so one does not have to be in haste to sell. Except you really need the money.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:09:31 AM

Why are you showing so much impatience. Hold them for years to get decent returns, invest only in top 10 coins.

Man, here I can argue with you. Why do you call only top ten altcoins (Bitcoin, too, I think)? There are very many cool cryptocurrencies besides them. And they are not in top-10. What about Monero, VeChain, and ZCash?
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:14:30 AM

selling for small profit usually happen with weak hand traders and even some holders. But if we dont sell and big whales didnot buy enough coins, then the market will never recover. So sometime we have to deal with those transactions, learn lesson from those mistake.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

Check project milestones before you sell something. There might be some new version of the platform released or some update coming up or maybe the team is going to attend a conference etc. After this kind of events a token value usually goes up, so I'd hold a little longer before selling. But sometimes, it's all market and you can't really predict it in advance.

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

I can feel that. In essence is not to be regretted, and other opportunities will surely come back if indeed we can really examine all matters relating to the price and knowing the various factors that could affect it as well as analyst charts that we can read.

jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

You could not predict much growth, so don't beat yourself up, you know of course disappointing, but there was nothing to do. I had so a couple of times kept the coins waiting for growth, growth was not, and then immediately after removing the huge growth. Be patient next time.
Everyone must have felt it. I've also experienced similar things, then how else? Accept it with sincerity, it means the portion of sustenance that God preached to us that much. Give lessons, to be more patient. Basically, no one can really predict accurately.
SandraSN

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:41:44 AM

Now I'm sure you need to find other good altcoins to invest, if you've already made good profit, and make more money
fetokun

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

Sorry that you missed out on so much profit from selling early but this is why we always tell people to be patient and not rush into selling their coins because there is no way to tell where the price of the coin is going. Hopefully next time when you want to sell your coins for a small profit, you will remind yourself of this and wait just a little bit longer for better prices.

anussayme

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?
If you do not want this situation to happen in the later days then you should be calm and hold long term. You do not need to care about market prices and when prices increase too much you can sell
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:55:15 AM

in trading their has to be good and bad moment it happens at anytime. so after a bad sell you look back at what went wrong it can be that the coin had a low value at that moment of sell or you were selling at the wrong time when the coin is not in demand
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

It is difficult to determine when we have to sell coins when the price is just beginning to rise and fear to lose. of course it all depends on the attitude taken, if I face a position like you eat the thing that I will do is I will not see back the price of coins that I have sold earlier because it will make me disappointed, and the best advice I hear your heart when you want to sell coins.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:13:24 AM

I never regret the lost profit, because if today I am not lucky, tomorrow will be lucky. You must be optimistic. And I totally agree with you. You can sell some of your coins, or later in the trash again to buy them
vidiep100100

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:54:26 AM

Trading on every market means not only profits, but losses also. You will have bad sells in the future. Personally I sell only if i need some emergency in money or I know how can I overtake the loss by investing in something else.
joel.issac

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

set the desired target and do not rush. If you have a target price so be it just follow, either up or down later after the sale then let alone. do not be too obsessed to greedy because later will not produce something useful.
wolffi

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:51:18 AM

i think this is has often happened for traders, i do long term trading sometimes got profits, sometimes got loss and i don't have a tips on this field sorry. but this thread will helpfull to me or other people to read tips writed by other member on this forum Smiley
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

nobody is stopping you from buying back!
you sell then you see the pump coming, so buy back as fast as possible before the bubble reaches its peak. then you wait for the pump to slow down and speculate the end of it and the highest price and then you dump there. this way you still make some profit from the pump.

I'm agreed, it is a very smart strategy, all you need is to react in time and stay focused on the price movement.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:12:14 PM

I think the best thing to do after such a fiasco is to simply gather and
analyze everything that went wrong. Learn from it and try to visualize
what could have been done to avoid or lessen the disappointment and
mistakes beforehand. This can happen to anyone at anytime, this market
will either rough you up or drain you dry, just be patient and work on
your strategies in investing, trading and selling. Keep your hopes high and
stay immensely positive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: