Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:43:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After a Bad Sell  (Read 3744 times)
bibitao58

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:36:25 AM

Its happening to me too. I sell ethereum 6 days agoo and just only one day ethereum increasing 15%. Its make me feeling so bad and i regret my decisions. But i hope this would be good leasons for me in the future.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:54:05 AM

The first and rule is not to rush and look to the market. It is often possible to predict changes in the coin's exchange rate due to the analysis of the exchange rate of coins, you can learned it..
Peter Coresi

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:58:11 AM

In my life , i have a problem with bad sell. I dont know what to do . I just feeling regret, but i have to used to I think. This is the crypto world.
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:01:52 AM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?
It happens and I don't think that you're the only one who makes similar "mistakes".
My offer is don't try to jump into the next position to earn fast.
Take your time, find a right coin and then invest.
In the end it's like a lottery... Some of us wins some not Smiley)
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:03:36 AM

Well if you sell them all and the price goes down maybe it was bad decision that you make, But must better sell a small amount first if the price in a low value. But it was a experience for you also to doing that but next time need some careful doing that.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?
I have experienced that one too buddy. I said to myself that the moment i pressed that sell button, i will try to erase the memory that i have that coin because if i kept on thinking of what if the value rises tomorrow, it will only give me stress.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:10:05 AM

you can sell 50% of your tokens everytime the price pump and hodl the rest if you do that then you will never miss the opportunity of a bigger gain.
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:13:37 AM

I understand you. I sold loopring just like that. Got little profit and then it went climbing 2x during the next few weeks. That's not the only time such situation happened. If I miss on such rallies, I don't jump in. Be happy that you are still in profit.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:13:52 AM

If everybody knew, everyone would have been millionaires right now. My advise if yo made profit for example you bough 100 whatever at the price of 1 dollar, it goes up by 0.1 cents, if you are not sure about the market, you sell off 91 to return your 100 dollar and leave 9/10 (your small profit) and leave it alone for as long as you decide. This strategy will not make you rich, but at least you will always have investments in the market and your money in your pocket to invest in other ICO/coins.

CryptoFlamingo

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

I made this mistake a lot of times but now I recommend to sell like 50%-60% when it´s pump and leave the rest in case of another pump... I was shocked by Verge last year, I sold all my XVG week before the massive price pump and it nearly cause me a heartattack, but this is part of trading life...
Karala132

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

If you sold without leaving "-", then you are a great boy, because you have not lost anything, I have had this many times and I did not lose heart. Interesting topic, thank you.
ragnarelve

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:56:49 PM

Everybody will make a wrong decision in anytime, but the most important thing is will you stand up after that bad stuff is the problem. So after a bad sell, you should recognize which is the best moment for selling purpose.
zafmine

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:50:59 AM

Well, in this situation, I think you should make it more simple. Let's have a fresh eye which would always give you a wider field of vision and acceptance as to why things went wrong. Sometimes, when you are in the heat of the moment, people would tend to be blinded and blind sided by things that could actually cause them loss. However, since their aggressive nature is kicking in, they fail to see, which they normally do.
Agent99

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:45:04 PM

it is better to be away from the market for 1 week to keep your calm. after 1 week you can recover your self and come back to trading. do not panic sell because if you not in suitable conditions you may be in damage.
oFFisovm

Activity: 196

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:27:48 PM

Now I invested in an interesting project, even in the early days + 30% started promisingly, but then I merged. Well at least a refund of money

Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:57:39 AM

worry less , don't give up your time will soon come if you are patient...
buy more potential coins and take your time to study the chart be 100 percent calm, if you buy more coins you will soon recovered your lost

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

Nobody knows what would be the highest price an altcoin can go. If we happen to sell an altcoin and then suddenly the prices soars high it is still not a loss to the owner if he sold the crypto with a little income from it. The sad thing is if he sold it at a loss.

UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:38:01 AM

If you find out that the prices of a coin went up after you sold there really isn't much that you can do than to be patient for the price of the coin to fall back down before you can buy back in again. It happens to investors all the time and you shouldn't really bother yourself about it because there is no way to predict if the price would go up or down after you sell so just take your profits and reinvest if you wish.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:51:29 AM

This happens rarely. Therefore, I mostly try to trade, not hold coins. After all, the course often do not changes at all.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:10:39 AM

Truly, I often do that same condition. AFter bad sell, I always laughed at myself, how pity and how stupid I am. But of course, it doesn't make sense or overact the condition. That is the way I can get some lessons from that bad sell. If I'm sure that I've got the profits at my target price, I will never regret it. Just make the standard in what percentage of the higher price I will sell my coins. And how many coins I will sell, is the whole or some of them only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: