Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:23:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After a Bad Sell  (Read 3744 times)
thanhtuyenk38

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:52:50 AM

maybe a lot of people who experience it because the market and prices Altcoin often rise then than that if you want to sell altcoin better you sell altcoin that has a high value and you can sell another altcoin better wait for altcoin stable prices and can benefit
strauberyg

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:31:45 AM

maybe a lot of people who experience it because the market and prices Altcoin often rise then than that if you want to sell altcoin better you sell altcoin that has a high value and you can sell another altcoin better wait for altcoin stable prices and can benefit
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

After a bad sell,  do not be afraid to buy back again. There is no crime in making mistake but making mistake permanent is what is not acceptable!  Buy back a coin you think you might have mistakenly sold!

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:34:56 AM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?

This is what could happen when we let our emotions do the trading for us.

In cases like this, the best thing to do would be to set a buy/sell order based on your real target profit, then just forget about it. Don't try to day trade especially if you are new to cryptocurrencies because you will be going up against full-time professionals and you will most often than not, lose.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:39:44 AM

Well..just accept the fact that it really happens... just when you thought you sold it it right and then all of a sudden here comes another one better than what you just h\already sold...huhh the pain...you miss it!.. anyway just think that there will always be like that and don't be too hard on yourself.. better luck next time and think positive always.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
vladimireicy

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:44:12 AM

STOP LETTING YOUR INVESTMENT CONTINUES TO DROP DOWN
SECRETS TO INCREASE 10 - 90 TIMES OF PROPERTY WITH PRE-SALE OF THE VERY FIRST SECURE ICO IN THE WORLD.
After suffering from a heavy losses on ICO investments and Coins trading, I have been researching a new way to increase assets multiple times by finding and buying potential ICO early in the pre-sale period, recently success was Electroneum and Latium X.
Now, I would like to share with you how to make 10 - 100 times your account through Fondo Coin Presale Secured ICO. This Secured Package will help investors to leverage 10 times the initial capital similar to the Margin of an Exchange. But don’t need to worry about becoming zero account.

1. Way to increase 10 times of the investment (80% success rate):
Currently, the pre-sale package is only $ 0.2 / FDC. If you invest $ 100 in a Secured FDC package and get the right to buy more $ 900 with the initial price $ 0.2 for the next six months ($ 1,000 in total). At the Crowdsale phase, the value going to be $ 0.4 / FDC. Depending on market potential at that time, you can sell $ 0.4 (you have $ 2,000) to take profits and pay back $ 900 unpaid for the Exchange. Thus, compared to the original $ 100 in capital, you will earn $ 1,000 as profit. 10 times increase.

Click here to see more information.
alexandermr091

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:14:54 AM

When the price oversold we are should patient wait for pumping because 90% possibility this is will happen. To more understanding about technical analysis is really helpfull to maximize profit.
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:02:28 AM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?
I simply forget about this situation, time ago not return. I also had a situation when I was selling tokens for 1 000$ and 3 days later the price was 6 000$.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

You should know that things like this happens to people who are crypto investors all the time, You sell thinking that you have caught the height of the market but then the prices start increasing afterwards.. It recently just happened to me. This is why it is very important for us as crypto investors to be very patient
Gelesko

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

My advise is you analyze the market and set a target, that suits your earning and leave it alone till it reaches your price and don't sell off everything, leave some coins whatever you bought returning your investment and making some profit. That way you will have regrets and earning a lot of money, but you will need a longer time for that

jcojci

Activity: 810
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:14:19 PM

After a bad sale, you should try to calm down and accept. Nothing can be changed. After some time it is better to sell part of the funds, but all at once

yes, I agree with you so we can think about what next that we need to do to recover our loss. I am sure that we can search for another profit by doing analyze the coins and we don't have to regret all day long. but I don't think that sell all at once will be a good idea because if we want to make a big profit, we need to keep some parts for another increase in the price.
Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:22:10 PM

When it happened for the first time : I made a promise to be more patient in the sale : several times to analyze the market , and only then to sell . You are not alone in this

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aenin2764

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:18:14 PM

Its happening to me too. I sell ethereum 6 days agoo and just only one day ethereum increasing 15%. Its make me feeling so bad and i regret my decisions. But i hope this would be good leasons for me in the future.
Morphing

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:24:40 PM

In this market, the best option is to sit and wait for rapid growth. To do this, you can leave a part of the coins and generally do not touch them.
duonghi99c88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

If you sold anything with a profit - that's already good. Do not think about small profit. You can not earn all money of the world. There is always the opportunity to earn elsewhere, by trading another altcoins. So do not spoil your mood.
Nikifor25

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:27:33 PM

Try to learn more about the cryptocurrency market. But as in business, there is a risk of burnout. Just need to be able to play that's all
dpoisoner

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:52:15 PM

I got into this situation too. I decided not to get upset. I do not sell all coins at once.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
jbhjjhiufga122

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

In trading must have a patient soul and do not panic quickly. When buying or selling token / coin, it is best to do partially, this may reduce disappointment.
redcj7

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:30:15 AM

Yes it happens to me many times, I think it's because I'm still not skilled in trading, I often read the wrong situation and cause me to sell coins quickly, for that I will always learn and not in a hurry in making decisions.
ncthanh193

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:30:57 AM

that's so bad bro. It's happned to me several times  Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: