Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:34:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After a Bad Sell  (Read 3737 times)
vihang200

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

The first and rule is not to rush and look to the market. It is often possible to predict changes in the coin's exchange rate due to the analysis of the exchange rate of coins, you can learned it..
pokerap

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:16:16 AM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?
The only good thing is not to make another deal, because making a decision when psychology is hurt will be very risky. Indeed we all feel the sensation, when what we wait finally arrived. But believe me you will forget it, because we will all do it, even the legends.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.
What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?
These are standard situations for the cryptocurrency market and there is nothing surprising in them. Therefore, many people advise long-term holding, because over time the price of bitcoin and most altcoins will necessarily grow and this growth will be multiple. No need to rush to sell the coin and better to hold as long as possible.

There is no plausible reason to claim or think that even the best coins will necessarily grow, let alone this growth being "multiple". To make things clear, I refer to long-established cryptocurrencies here like bitcoin or ethereum. The current prices may have come to stay for years, and it is not guaranteed either that they won't go lower further. Wild speculation was behind the growth we had witnessed in the second half of 2017 but it couldn't last forever, and this is the only thing which should be taken for granted. Speculation is set to subside eventually, and sooner or later prices will start to reflect real use value of a coin and its real-life utility provided there is one in the first place, be it bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
vochau026

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

Trading on every market means not only profits, but losses also. You will have bad sells in the future. Personally I sell only if i need some emergency in money or I know how can I overtake the loss by investing in something else.
keobonggon.xigon45

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:19:10 AM

One main rule if you loss a lot or earn a lot do not need to open new position right now to get more profit because you will need a time to decide how to acting better or you will loss profit.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

It can not be said that now many people blame themselves for anything. The market fell and people could not do anything about it, it was massively done. Some people bought BTC when it was cheaper than today's Ripple. I think that you do not need to be angry with yourself. Just wait for your option.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:40:12 PM

me too faced same situations , its better to not invest again to same coin.  keep waiting.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:27:49 PM

Try to learn from it: sell part, and watch the trend. It is impossible to predict everything - do not worry about lost profits - still be sure to come and earn more than lost
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:31:28 AM

We couldn't control the rebound of crypto. Even we expect something still we aren't sure of what will be because this is uncontrollable by one or few person but by association and team of big crypto currency people. I think now much better to forget the past and do your present with your past learnings.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
andrebai

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:33:38 AM

After I did a bad decision I'm usually try analis again where I made mistake in technical analysis then go for a walk or do something else during 1-3 day. The brain needs to rest.
avrona

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:43:45 AM

Try to learn from it: sell part, and watch the trend. It is impossible to predict everything - do not worry about lost profits - still be sure to come and earn more than lost
it's really good, it's better to sell some and the rest is on hold for the long term, to avoid regrets if the price later rises. all coins are likely to rise so wait patiently.
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:44:10 AM

just do not think about it. Keep going, because there's nothing you can do to change the past. let the past go by, no need to remember again. even those who are professionals in trading can still lose a lot, so keep trying and make the past as a lesson.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:47:11 AM

As no one truly knows what will happen the next minute, it is always advisable to sell in bit. My friend taught me a stranger which i used to take out my capita first in every trade then wait the profit out to increase more. And even if it fails to perform again at least I no longer lost i have my capital back. Just learn to sell in bits.
Dopansam

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:56:26 AM

Trading on every market means not only profits, but losses also. You will have bad sells in the future. Personally I sell only if i need some emergency in money or I know how can I overtake the loss by investing in something else.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:06:28 AM

it may just be patience and confidence that can be to sustain our desire to earn profits to invest patiently to get a chance to make a profit
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:14:08 AM

If you have already sold it at an inappropriate time and sold it, you want to continue to buy it. If it is a loss, let's calm down first, don't rush to buy. The so-called successful practice is that you don't lose money after you buy and sell, and you don't regret it.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:16:13 AM

it may just be patience and confidence that can be to sustain our desire to earn profits to invest patiently to get a chance to make a profit
Yes it is really depend on how we act in a different situation regarding to the price status of the market. We need to become more vegelant regarding to the price to make everything fine and to avoid losses. We need to male a great or maybe prudent decision on the feild for us to gain a huge amount of profit because any wrong moves may result into a big failed.
sekop

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:20:43 AM

Before we make a sale, I think we have to make up our mind first and create a mindset for ourselves, that whatever the consequences will be gained after the sale later, we should be ready and should not complain or regret. Because the decision is a very big risk, whether the price of coins will soar after we sell it, or even the price will fall away from its normal price. The important thing is, we make the sale for something that is a priority that we must immediately meet.
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:13:39 AM

in the current market situation, it is best to hold the coins for a long time, because now the market situation is uncertain and sometimes the price goes up significantly and then all of a sudden the price goes down drastically. and by holding hold of coins held for long periods of time can minimize getting it much loss, even if have to wait for long periods of time, but in the end will not get too much loss or even get a good profit
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:24:38 PM

you betray so you consideration the move climax, so invest in back part as dangerous as embryonic early the blister reaches its peak.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: