Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:00:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After a Bad Sell  (Read 3735 times)
tinyteapot

Activity: 1150
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

I guessed you have learnt a very good lesson from this and will be very patient to hold until the market recover before you your coin because you cannot predict when the price of that coin will worth more than it is presently and if you must sell at all, why not sell some and leave the rest to grow when the market recover.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:32:08 PM

Dont beat your self up about hindsight in trading. Maybe use it as motivation to learn more about the markets and how to identify moves in the future.
thewolfinthewide222

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:08:04 AM

It will become a good lesson and experience, for me whenever we sell them as long as its gives us profit do not regret anything. Because you would never know when the price going to.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:22:50 AM

Sometimes you can nothing to do with it. But you can avoid such kind of situations even a little if you have a knowledge about reading charts of those coins.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

This can happen to anyone anytime, this market will upset you or dry you, be patient and work on your strategy in investing, trading and selling. Keep your expectations high and remain very positive. Do not beat yourself up, move on to other investments and enjoy market opportunities, never look back once more. Keep the spirit!
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:45:10 PM

Trading on every market means not only profits, but losses also. You will have bad sells in the future. Personally I sell only if i need some emergency in money or I know how can I overtake the loss by investing in something else.

I think that diversification is really important, so if one asset is going down then you can still have good back up assets to hold you. I wouldn't diversify only in crypto but elsewhere too

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:11:58 AM

many of us have a bad experience in selling coins and we don't have to blame ourselves because we can earn another profit in other time and I am sure that we can be able to make a profit in tomorrow. never give up to try to make a profit and I am sure that if we can learn more about trading, we still have many times to get another profit.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:17:35 AM

think of it as a learning experience and use it as a. of course with a bad experience in selling will be determining the next nice's decision to sell. at the next opportunity will certainly be savvier about the value or good time to sell so it can get a big profit.
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?
This is the reason why I'm not going into day trading with all that I have, because I feel myself not confident enough to go and trade and risk. I don't actually understand completely how this market operates so I would better be standing beside.
cryptokia

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

It is always hard to spend those days,  but you need to understand that this is not the failure it was just a lesson that you have learnt hopefully, and you have paid the price for the lesson. So you are not about to be worried but to go on trying.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:10:34 PM

We need to divide a risks if we dont want to lose a lot. At the first, if you make a bad deal - do not get upset a lot and dont panic. Learn a lesson from this situation and move a forward. The enemyes of crypto trader is fear and greed. Never succumb to them!
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?
This is a pretty bad thing , when you sell your virtual currency at the low price and after you sell it. Or when it comes to high prices and it lowers prices , you fear and sell it. First to determine what investment is in , you find the detailed information that you want to invest in , the foundations and its ability to develop. If you invest without a bit of information , white hands are huge. Remember the investment has to be control and remember not too greedy , just set goals and complete it
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

Well, you had considered the time. It is just the luck that didn't accompanied you well. It is very tough to know the timing, and manipulate the situation though. What you need to do, is to move on sir. You just need to learn the past lesson and keep moving forward. Minimizing the situation I guess you have the control on it, it just didn't hit you off. Well, try to scale your time range of holding a certain crypto or token. Or the other one is that, try to ask people who have the same holdings as you, as when they would sell their own.
tuannguyenn110

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

There is no way to predict the future. Therefore, we can only wait, drop the purchase, and increase the sale. This is the simplest and most secure way. It is not affected by other aspects. It has nothing to do with the news. It only cares about whether the purchase price is high or low.
Nevermind344

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:16:26 PM

Oh yes i know that feeleng, this has happened to me several times before and  it is very sad. But this is not your, or my last bad sell, because this is an essential part of trading crypto on the exchange. Just accept it and trade on.  Wink

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurity (https://tokensale.heroic.com/)
Robbott

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:34:30 PM

what can I do about it ?) nothing. ...  I'm just trying to calm down and not make such mistakes in the future
Klinmill

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:59:42 PM

no one knows how to predict the future and know in what direction the price will go up or down
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:02:34 PM

Will you seem like the market is playing with.LOL but i think its only a coincidence. Because nobody knows when to pump that coin.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:13:46 PM

Next time you should hold your coins as long as you can not earn from them. Patience is the key to win, so when your coins are cheaper than when you buy them never sell them
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:32:12 PM

there is no good way to minimize the loses, it is just like in life and decisions in every day life.
Take your lesson, try to not ne emotional and get new wins, you will forget about the early sells.

I have done it too, i have sold right before the boom. It could be painfull.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: