Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:25:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After a Bad Sell  (Read 3741 times)
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:35:06 PM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?

This also happened to me when I sold my polymath then @ $200 after about three days, it started mooning to $300 then to $400. It was also a bad sell for me.
marn6767

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:38:36 PM

it is necessary to hide it from the crypto money if it is in an amount to be able to avoid this situation. In other ways, people feel very bad. Everyone regrets this because it sells early on the hydro
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:42:19 PM

My dear brother, it happens like that some times when you think you have sold at a favourable price but got to know that you have actually loss when the coin start mooning. That is why the market is somehow hard to predict
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:46:16 PM

There is nothing to do if you are caught on a bear trap. There are too many experienced traders out there and if you don´t know is better not to trade much.

ANDRE2222

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:24:41 PM

I've also experienced the way you feel. It feels very sorry when we know the price of tokens that we have sold turned out in a few months the price is very high. At the moment I hope to resell my token. But because I was impatient I finally lost a lot of profit. I now prefer to hold the tokens that I get from bounty rather than rush to sell them.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:41:28 PM

As a trader, of course we often experience it. But, as long as we can get a profit from the sale of coins, I think it does not matter. And that's what I like as a trader. Sell, profit, and remember. Sell, lose, and forget.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:45:03 PM

it happens to most of the investors, however on the other hand some times you sell at prefet time as well. so these situations are unavoidable but you can do one thing that you always do the selling partially . so when prices do changes you always have some coins to deal.
forutba

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:46:47 PM

I think there is no bad sells and dont think much of it, first of all you cant return to past and second may be it was luck that price went to moon, so dont worry and keep selling.

Ultra, Next-generation games distribution platform !
WebSite | Twitter | Telegram | Bounty | Facebook | WhitePaperJoin the ICO
☆ Offering new solutions to both developers and players ☆
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:50:10 PM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?
It is just a timing bud, because you never know when that coins will pump up. Nevertheless, earning something even though small but still it is better than nothing at all.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:54:00 PM

I think there is no bad sells and dont think much of it, first of all you cant return to past and second may be it was luck that price went to moon, so dont worry and keep selling.
Agree, luck is the right word here. You trade because you need the money and also you gain profit out of it. It is not bad luck but not so lucky enough to gain more. Nothing to worry.
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:03:14 AM

I would rather sell for a small profit than a big loss. Any time you can take profit that is a good trade, not a bad trade
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:13:43 AM

That's what makes cryptocurrency interesting, the unpredictability of things. If cryptocurrency would be so predictable then people would easily get bored and moved on. It's like playing a video game, if it is to predictable you lose your interest quickly and find it boring. At this moment there is nothing you can do about it but to learn from that experience and grow.
zinkla

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:25:46 AM

I think that the only thing that you can do is just to wait until the price of that coin drops a little bit more, and then you can re-buy with some profit (you will have more coins if you buy lower) That is what i have been doing during the last few days

amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:12:58 AM

I would rather sell for a small profit than a big loss. Any time you can take profit that is a good trade, not a bad trade

If I were you, I will just think of the positive way, because you will get to feel the same if lets say the situation turns the other way, what if you did not sell and the price goes down further? You will regret it also, so its ok, a little profit than nothing.
jcojci

Activity: 804
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:19:25 AM

it is good if you can make a profit although is not big because we can buy back again if the price is down so we can expect to make a big profit at the other time. I have in this experience and like above me, I will take my profit first so I can buy another coin or buy back the coin because I know that I cannot always make a profit in every day so small profit is enough for me.
LowBrain

Activity: 631
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:33:33 AM

Absolutely agree. Every time i regret, that I haven't waited some more. I sell with 15-20 percent profit instead of 50-60. I think there is wisdom decision.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

All you can do is wait for the perfect opportunity, you need longer your patience because in this field its a matter of selling and buying at the right time. We all know the risk of volatility of the market and you should aware of risk you take, you will not lose anything unless you sell your coins. Only it loses the value not the quantity, so patience is a virtue.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

You were selling based on what information? Or did you need money to live? Why you sold. If you think that the price will fall and therefore sold earlier tall, you're screwed. And if you brought to life, then treat it more calmly.

kalutharabanda

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:58:52 AM

what I do is that I adopt a turn around strategy as yours towards exchanging altcoins. it's anything but a remarkable approach and in certainty one of the pivotal strides to a fruitful exchange. what I do is that I make a "decent purchase" rather than a "decent offer".

this implies purchasing at a decent time when you know there is an ascent in transit or there is potential for it. I figure you can state at its core, this is tied in with timing. when you get some altcoin at a decent time you will just experience its ascent and make the benefit as opposed to holding up for the ascent that may never come and offer too early or surprisingly more dreadful offer at a major misfortune.
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

Try to sell partially and not entirely, so you can not lose in such cases ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: