Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:57:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After a Bad Sell  (Read 3735 times)
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

In such situations, you can not do anything except that - calmly accept all that is happening and draw some conclusions from what happened. More than you can not do anything. To panic and grieve there is no nudity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:23:20 PM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?

Shit happens! We do nothing, and I have no advice for you to cope with this and avoid mistakes in the future. Don't be afraid to make these mistakes and be calm. Everybody faces this, and more than once! Now exhale and move on, there's no point in worrying about lost profit! You'll gain your profit!
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

Do the opposite of your emotions, when in panic buy and when in euphoria sell  Wink

yorannic

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

After a major successful / unsuccessful deal, the first thing I do is leave the market for a week. This advice was in the book "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator." In general, this is a very useful book for working on the stock exchange and it does not matter on which particular exchange you work. Emotions from lost profits or a bad deal need to be turned off, emotions in the market in general are a big evil and do not make money.
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:42:29 PM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?
I'ts very sad(. The same thing happened to me last year. I especially regret VTC which I had bought at the price of 0,25 USD for 1 coin and sold for 0,75 USD, and then it jumped to 5 USD. This mistake cost me a good new car or a year of mortgage payments. Things happen, we can't always make right decisions!

Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

The fine contrivance in my envisaging is try to not concern interpreting a lengthened future, on the other hand cause your terminations and cause a transaction meaningful with new animate
kelamiyoui

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

Be more patient in the next time and foreget about these losses. You will earn more money that you have lost really and I think you should be just more careful here.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:05:08 AM

Hey man, the same thing happened to me many a times. I sold many of my good investment for a short term profit and as a result i missed on huge profits. Believe me i invested in some of the most promising project out there like NEO(Antshare) ICO, ARK ICO, bought eth when it was 6$, XMR, GOLEM, MONACO, etc., i made small profit on most of them but sold them all and got left out on the big profit, so all i can suggest is that never sell off all your bag instead sell an amount and hold onto the rest of your investment.
Once you are there in the world of the crypto currency, you will experience certain situation in which you will not be able to make the right decision and that you will end up losing most of your money. However, you need not to feel dishearten and that you must stay firm in every possible situation. Do not lose hope and try to look for the ways which can help you in recovering that loss.
Recklessdemon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

After a bad sell, maybe you just have to charge it from experience, then look deeper and study crypto more then try and try until you succed!
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:14:30 AM

After a major successful / unsuccessful deal, the first thing I do is leave the market for a week. This advice was in the book "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator." In general, this is a very useful book for working on the stock exchange and it does not matter on which particular exchange you work. Emotions from lost profits or a bad deal need to be turned off, emotions in the market in general are a big evil and do not make money.

I even decided to take a vacation for more than a month, but if you really believe to withdraw most of the profits or even after a big loss, life must be balanced so as not to give up easily with emotion, there needs to be inner calm that can only be obtained by vacation . So far I was able to muffle emotions with yoga, it happened when bitcoin started downtrend since the beginning of the year and I suffered huge losses
jcojci

Activity: 693
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:54:11 AM

Be more patient in the next time and foreget about these losses. You will earn more money that you have lost really and I think you should be just more careful here.

this is what we should do in the next time because we really need a patient to wait for the price and sometimes, we need to wait for a long time. I think every trader have the experience of the bad sell but some of them can get up and still try to trade so they can make another profit. don't get frustrated if you get a loss because of the bad sell because you can make a profit again in the future.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

this is what we should do in the next time because we really need a patient to wait for the price and sometimes, we need to wait for a long time. I think every trader have the experience of the bad sell but some of them can get up and still try to trade so they can make another profit. don't get frustrated if you get a loss because of the bad sell because you can make a profit again in the future.
    Indeed, having patience is a great weapon we have to use, to gain success in the battle we contour in this cryptoworld. As an investor, I prefer to keep my coins for long term investment than selling it at very cheap. Many investor do panic selling their coins that may be a reason of getting loss and may regret by the end. I only suggest to wait patiently and keep holding your coins untill the market will grow at immensely profitable.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:34:07 AM

We all make mistakes, and you must understand this. The market of crypto currency is very unpredictable, and we can not know exactly how events will develop in the future. The main thing is that we learn a lesson from our mistakes.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:42:03 AM

The Unpredictability of the crypto coming in play that is.   wrong timing has cost quite a number of people good amounts of money  before and you are not the only one, sometimes its just better to accept what you have and move on for you can never have it all
FeverMore23

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:52:43 AM

I will advice to you to please hold your coin as long as you can. Because it is the basic method to earn money. It is good for everyone especially for beginners like you. If you don't want to lose money after selling, just go hold your coin until the coin pump. Always remember that you should sell your coin if you just already earn some profit. Always do your own research and god bless you.
WillBe

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:07:24 AM

yes it also happens many times to me, I think it's because I can not yet in trading, I'm still studying in trading. so I'm still in a hurry to make a decision. Sometimes even I do not get a profit, now get a small profit does not matter to me, most importantly there are still benefits that I receive.
CalvinTran1990

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

Your problem almost everyone has gone through. We can not predict anything. And I usually sell 50% and hold 50%.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:57:46 AM

The things you do like that, of course, will be dismayed because we sell in a low condition and we suffered losses. To look for the profit of course we have to be patient if under such conditions do not join the panic selling your coins. Invest in the long term will be more beneficial for the future.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

The main thing is that you made a profit. Do not worry about not getting a big profit. Growth or fall is very difficult to predict. You need to have a lot of knowledge.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:20:13 AM

I think these things are inevitable and you have to be able to handle anything.

Because we can't predict the price of crypto-currency, don't regret selling it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: