Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After a Bad Sell  (Read 3735 times)
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

I think to understand when to sell is the hardest..if you want to HODL you need to forget about the price no matter what.Sometimes I also think how other people manage to buy and sell and buy, when at the same time you HODL and nothing changes.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:29:58 AM

In situations like this, I think the first thing to do is to be very patient no matter what situation the market is and how much it falls because you never can tell when it will begin to rise. You should learn to wait until when the market recover form the fall before you make any decision and for you to be able to make reasonable profit.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

What I can suggest is that you should not sell if it seems that you won’t be able to earn a satisfying profit. There always a choice to hold your coins until the prices fully booms. But if you really insist on selling, then just don’t sell them all and keep some for you to sell in the future.
sumaneaiyandiya

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

when you make a terrible offer, you don't need to lament since that as of now happened and you have to acknowledge this. just by doing this, you can proceed onward and continue attempting to purchase and offer. regardless of how enormous your lament, despite everything you have to keep on making another benefit and recoup you're lost and you can make due in the hardest market ever.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:32:23 AM

Yes i did the same mistake , and i think the solution for this case is sell the coin by separate, let say first limit order sell by 20% and remaining amount sell it by higher price. No one know how high the price of coin will going , so can be by this way we can make greater profit.

Dmberum

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:35:57 AM

Try not to lament anything, its great when you offer them in benefit. Imagine a scenario where you have to cutloss them, so be appreciative and consider it as an ordeal in light of the fact that nobody would ever know when the cost going to.
Nigmar

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

I have not sold my bitcoin in that time and after an awful offering knowledge for the individuals who have done this in the past now they need to not offer their bitcoin, while the individuals who have offer their coins in the past now they have very little adjust of bitcoin and for me bitcoin is important in light of the fact that I need to purchase and offer programming over the web it is a decent way fr me to utilize crypto cash.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:39:14 AM

Just stop thinking about the worst. Everything has happened already: you sold the coins. If you feel depressed, it will have a negative effect on your trading activity. Forget it and go on working.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:06:14 AM

what can be done in this situation ? nothing to do ... just continue to invest on

maybe he can do that way if he still has the money, but if he doesn't have money, then he needs to search another way to get more money so he can deposit and continue to trade. but I think if he only gets the loss, he still has his money in his balance so he can keep trying to search profitable coins and try to make a profit again.
sandiskumen

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:19:04 AM

Yes then for the future we are better to control our fingers clicking the selling button although there is not enough profit to prevent regret. Just focus on our plan and stay on our target don't be too rushed and greedy. Because if we do it we should at least have the idea that there is a possibility that the coin we hold will rise.
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:23:59 AM

After a bad sell Huh

Yeah i gree with that.
For now, time is so bad for trading.
All market is red, i just want to hold and see market grow.
I think market will high again in December.
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:28:49 AM

The only recommendation here can only be a more thorough search for a point of sale. This is a very unpredictable market. Therefore, even if you sold at a lower price than was possible - do not worry, because on other coins you can still earn.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:28:54 AM

Really, there are only two things you can do:
Not beat yourself up and learn from it.
Take the time to analyze why it jumped up, where there any development releases or announcements?
If there are not indicators on why the value pumped, then you have to look at the numbers.
You can actually get a fairly good idea on who is buying and selling based off of trade volume when you correlate it to time zones.

For example, if you live in america, and you look at the coin's 24 hr. trade history and see there was a spike in volume at 3am, then that indicates most of the trading was done in East Asia, most likely china, korea, and Japan.

Then, stretch your search out to a week and a month and see if there is a similar pattern.
If there is, then it should give you more stronger indicators on timing and when to buy and sell.

sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:01:05 AM

This can happen. Because you can't tell exactly what will happen on next day. If it is possible then all the people here would be millionaires  Smiley
But, if you have patience then you will able to wait until you see the good signs in the market.
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

This happens frequently when we trade. Because we can't predict the development of the market. That's why it attracts us to continue the deal. To maximize profits.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:52:50 AM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?

If you want to avoid these situations in the future, you need to monitor the market more closely and look for good sales signals. You must draw the right conclusions. It is not always possible to sell at the highest price. There is nothing to worry about, the next transaction will be better.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
HansakaMadushan

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:04:49 PM

This happens regularly and I don't have much issues with this as long as despite everything I benefit. There are approaches to shield yourself from this as it were. Here and there you can offer just 50% of your speculation and perceive how the cost will change. Or on the other hand on the off chance that you as of now have great benefit, yet seek after more then you can offer on sum equivalent to your interests in Ether or BTC. The "benefit" tokens simply keep
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?

After a bad sale, learn from it. You must be able to know how much opportunity cost you neglected on such action. Further, the basic way on such problem is the experienced on false investment and never to be preyed on false profit. Thus, we could be asked; how much would be the needed profit to be recognized it as real profit. The answer is that even if you would only gain 1% on your investment after it has been sold, so long as you would not neglect the opportunity cost then most probably even if it is a profit, still it will covered-up or offset by the ongoing opportunity cost. Thus, to see a better profit, after we sold certain investment – there should be a probability that it will fall or decreased its price.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:26:22 AM

Most of people have not patience so they want to hurry to sell the coin and not wait. They have no trading skill and after the selling they releaise why i had not wait for it. One think they gain i.e experience and follow in future sales. I think we should wait for selling and gain knowledge trading skill, a small advantage is enough in the market.
stepanova

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:17:46 AM

You cannot do much about it, it happens to all investors. In future, hold coins for longer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: