Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:21:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After a Bad Sell  (Read 3737 times)
apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:34:47 AM

I think you should be very happy since profit is still profit. It is a good think that you still profited even for a small percentage instead of thinking how much about losses. Which would you prefer to think over?
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:41:27 AM

I don't think you alone have made a bad sell, but almost everyone has experienced it.
if I was asked what I should do again in this situation I would look for new alt coins again to invest and research the price hystory of the new alt coins.
because what is clear is that there is nothing to be regretted from every decision we take.
butterflies04

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:54:23 AM

How does this always happen to us.  There are 1,000's of stories.   Can it be coincidence that we always have this happen to us and rarely make the lucky trade for a win?  I feel like I'm in the matrix when I hear these stories aver and over.  It's as though we each have our own program running and we always get screwed over.  Still fun to keep trying though!

DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:56:40 AM

I've also felt the same thing as you, it can be used as an experience and take learning, you can correct yourself after making a sale at the wrong time.
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:59:37 AM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?

I met your problems. When I was a newbie, I sold my altcoins when I saw their price went down. And then, they're x3. It really made me confused and panic. But thank to that, I got the best experience in crypto market. I know that I have to be patient
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:35:58 AM

The first time I got acquainted with crypto, I realized that these are risks, so I invested the amount that I do not mind losing
After the bad sell we must think how it will recover our loss and we must adjust for the better in order not to happen again what you've done. Accept the fact that you mistaken and you will learned from that.
pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:53:19 AM

when it's already been sold, how come? what has already been done and regret may occur can be a lesson in itself, that the decisions taken in a hurry can later become a regret, maybe from now on, you must be more careful when you want to sell coins that you have, you have to calculate exactly first, what is the price coins that you want to sell have experienced an optimal increase or not. but maybe now there is no chance to sell coins, because the price of coins on the market has decreased drastically.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:20:53 AM

The first time I got acquainted with crypto, I realized that these are risks, so I invested the amount that I do not mind losing
After the bad sell we must think how it will recover our loss and we must adjust for the better in order not to happen again what you've done. Accept the fact that you mistaken and you will learned from that.

Yes you are right in that way, you maybe loss some of your coins because of a bad trade but that will serve as an experience in order for you to become more successful in the future.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:24:34 AM

Bad sales should always serve as a good lesson. For myself, I always conclude that before making a sale, you need to carefully analyze. Evaluate the possibilities of a sold coin in the future and only after that sell.

Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:32:26 AM

Bad sales should always serve as a good lesson. For myself, I always conclude that before making a sale, you need to carefully analyze. Evaluate the possibilities of a sold coin in the future and only after that sell.
Trading on every market means not only profits, but losses also. You will have bad sells in the future. Personally I sell only if i need some emergency in money or I know how can I overtake the loss by investing in something else.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:33:44 AM

My advice is to choose carefully your investment and to hold. It's very difficult to trade as you tried to do. Good luck.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

Here are some of the rules and advice I follow in this crypto biz and have been quite helpful:

#Patience is the key to success
#Never be panic ,never sell in loss if coin be already dump
#Always wait for right time to buy.
#Sell when you feel good.
#Don't fall in love with one coin.
#Don't worry and cry if market will be sudden dump due to bad news.
#Don't enter in the peak value of coin if you have no idea about the achieved target.
#Don't forget stop-loss on support if coin has multiple supports.
#Don't invest in dead coin.
#Trade at your own risk.
#And last dont regret if you sell the coin and coin goes up ,profit is always profit ,because in both situation you will regret if coin goes down you will say why i didnt sell and if coin goes up you will  say shit ,why i need wait I sell in low price but the thing is profit is always better ,profit is profit ,always set what percentage you want from the particular coin and sell it .That set.Never regret next trade is waiting for you.

publiccoin57

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:41:03 AM

You just accept it and continue, solving your problem when you sell to not regret later. If you want to play safe, hold on and wait for ATH to come. It's frustrating when you miss out on big profits, so do not go away when you're not sure whether the prices are right or not.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:41:12 AM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?

Will never be enough if you compare the time when you sell and the current time because no one can know exactly the top and the bottom of price of any coins

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:02:30 AM

Will never be enough if you compare the time when you sell and the current time because no one can know exactly the top and the bottom of price of any coins

Agree and that is the life of a trader. I think mostly of the traders out there are really experiencing that not just before but until now . That is really the life of a trader but you should be glad that youve sold it because you gain profit from it. People these days selling their coin in low prices to cut their losses. We just need to accept it and move on and try to learn from your mistakes.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:34:10 PM

it doesn't matter if we make a sale and get a little profit rather than having to feel the loss, the most important thing is that you can get a little profit but it is often done without worrying about waiting for market prices to rise sharply which is uncertain when it will happen
phurrey

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

It all depends on our sustenance, You could not predict much growth, so don't beat yourself up, you know of course disappointing, but there was nothing to do. In such situation I do nothing. One thing I learn from life that, it is better to forget bad things quickly and use your knowledge for a better future.
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

My strategy is that, after buying a coin and it gains, I sell a fraction of it to get my initial capital and leave the rest in order for it to ride the waves. This is how I invest and its been working for me
Godpikin

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

Actually, one will really feel bad after making a very bad sale. But the truth is, no matter what, make sure you learn something from the situation. I have indeed learn to be patient to see my targets achieved.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

It is pretty normal. This happens to me every time when I sell ICO tokens after that price booms. Like selling PundiX or Docacademic. Other coins which I havent sold - slowly diying Cheesy.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: