Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After a Bad Sell  (Read 3735 times)
gurumander
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:55:59 PM

The more there are bad sales, the more experience there will be in trading)). First of all, we must reduce our risks and do not immediately buy a large amount of crypto currency. Because the market is very dangerous, especially now when all prices for the crypto currency are down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:29:25 AM

maybe this will difficult to accept the loss after we make a bad sell especially if this is the first time we trade. but if we can learn from this, I am sure that in the next trade, we will be careful and we will not make a selling if the price is down and we only wait for a while. with the mistake that we made, we can take a good lesson and we don't make a mistake again.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:37:30 AM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?
My advice to you is theres no need to worry about you will learn alot from your bad experience, so next time you already know how to control this kind of situation, bad experience is a good teacher.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:45:24 AM

That is part of your consequences. Dig deeper into your skills and knowledge about crypto. That way you will know the coins that have good prospects, so you can make the right decisions by holding them to satisfying results on the increase. In addition, your waiting will not produce fruitless results. There are no disappointing results if you can master knowledge widely.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:48:29 AM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?

I think its happen to me too. Its hard to read market movement recently because market alway volatile. Its really sad missing good opportunity to make profits but its happen to anyone. Right now, i am better hold my coin for long term and having my own target to sell

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:47:00 AM

Honestly - I tear my hair, I fight my head against the keyboard, I throw things against the wall; D; D; D Well, it happens. In fact, you need to pack anger and aggression and figure out what was done wrong

Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

Some of us have done this. With speculative and completely unpredictable cryptocurrency, and lack of research on the sold coins, of course it can happen. That is why it is important to see things that are not visible behind the coin so that they will have ideas if they are going to throw or pump.
Robbott

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:35:25 AM

nothing can be done in this situation , none of us can predict the price . I don't consider it a mistake
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

If you lose some money, you should not be upset. Crypto-currencies are really unpredictable and I think that any experience is meaningless
Grozaj

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:26:44 PM

I used to have a heartache in such situations, now just understand that it's better to get at least 5% of the profits and that's already excellent. and there is nothing to regret about the potential profit, because we will not do anything, but just waste our nerves
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

I used to have a heartache in such situations, now just understand that it's better to get at least 5% of the profits and that's already excellent. and there is nothing to regret about the potential profit, because we will not do anything, but just waste our nerves
I agree, regret about missed opportunities is pointless and you'll just waste your time and nerves in vain. Better forget about it and move on.
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:29:26 PM

Sometimes we make mistakes. In crypto I have found waiting for a strong trend and going with it has been huge success!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:02:48 PM

There is nothing critical in this situation and it seems to me that this can be considered a normal practice in the world of crypto-currencies. The main thing is to feel comfortable
stunedi

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:06:16 PM

it is impossible to predict when the price of a coin will peak to sell it. try to come up with a strategy to reduce losses.
JelganNa

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:19:52 AM

I generally point the finger at myself for being in a rush, however then I promise myself that "everything that isn't done is generally advantageous." So you needed to do it and take in this exercise, don't race to do the activity. We in Russia have a decent well known saying "measure seven times, cut once" that is, this truism says that before you accomplish something you have to think seven times, and at exactly that point do it. What's more, above all don't torment yourself for quite a while for these missteps is understanding, and it is invaluable.
wowprolol

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:24:55 AM

I don't understand why you're worried. the main thing that you do not suffer losses , you sold and earned a little .
iyke12

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:30:42 AM

The rule I use to avoid feeling bad and most times make the right sales is, sell on green days and buy on red days. Never sell on red days because of FUD,  else someone else will enjoy the profits you are supposed to.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:34:21 AM

Move on and learn from that mistake. In cryptocurrency you don't always gain profits all the time. You win some and then you lose some. Like people say prices are really hard to predict in cryptocurrency. For me I just don't sell if I can't get any profit out of it. In your situation it is far more better than selling and gaining a little profit than selling and lossing big.
twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:37:50 AM

in my opinion, investing requires patience and accuracy of confidence and cleverness in taking advantage of opportunities that arise to gain profits in investment, prices and bad value sometimes panic investors

tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:40:07 AM

I think you should learn more skill about analyzing chart to give the right decision when buying and selling. This is the best way, not should base too much on news

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: