Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:54:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After a Bad Sell  (Read 3737 times)
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:10:29 PM

I think you are not the only that have experienced this before, I have done so and many people in the industry have also did so. The most important thing is how many times we individually experienced it.

Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:18:24 PM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?

You cannot expect always to sell the top and to buy at the lowest price. Bitcoin Cash hm not my cup of tea but surely something I would expect to be around for some time into the future. Many things looking dirt cheap right now. Spread out enough. Buy into like 10 different projects after doing your research and then just give it some time. In the meantime keep learning. Blockchain as a topic will only be getting bigger.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?
This bad sell of yours will make you realize that patience is needed in this kind of situation. The price is very unstable and we need to be very wise in every decision we make. I hope you learn from your mistakes. As of now I suggest to you to set your goal next time and then try to make it right.

NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

After a bad sell there is nothing more you can do than to actually learn from your mistake and make sure that something like that does not happen again. One thing that is constant among all investors is that at some point we are all going to make some kind of mistake that we are going to regret. We can only dwell on it for a short time and then make sure that the same mistake does not happen agan
Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

I believe that all this comes with time and experience. I am sure that you can not earn a newbie if he has no experience. It is simply impossible or lucky. And at the expense of Bitcoin, it will always grow.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

After a bad sell the best thing for you is to take a step back, look at the market, look at the sell you made and then try to figure out ways to avoid ever making such a mistake again. The truth is that there is no way for anyone to predict the prices so there is no way for you to tell the best time to sell but you should always learn from your mistakes

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

I also felt the same way, selling it when the price began to rise and soon the prices soared higher. I think it's better to hold back when you see prices starting to rise and not to rush to sell them. So, make it an experience and at least we don't get a loss but get a profit even if it's not at the highest price.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

That is not a bad time to sell, because you still get a little profit though, bad decisions in my opinion when my assets are reduced, i panic to sell them, and my advice, you must always get the latest information about what tokens you have, with you know the latest news, you can find out which tokens you hold will go up or down, and make your best decision.
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:53:59 PM

I only sell my coins if I really needed money, so anything happening after that I will have no regret at all. This have happened to me a lot of times, and I used to regret about it but now Im already used to it. We cant really know about the prices.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Underw00d

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

This happens often. Even more often than you want. You must accept this fact. It's like a bank ... Some Banks go bankrupt too
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:03:27 PM

This happens and I would not get upset about it, because this is a normal situation because people very often make mistakes because panic and lack of patience kill a deposit, these are proven facts.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:05:29 PM

You can never always sell at the ATH. Look at the prices now, I think you must be happy that you exited still at the better time. What actually happens in that in expectation of chasing the ATH, people incur loss instead because after ATH, a dump will follow. Never regret leaving before the ATH. Hardly people can time the ATH. It isn't even easy for the best of the traders. They always exit a bit before ATH.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

it happened to me few times (sold MTC tokens at very low price) . After that, I try to understand my decision - why i sold . I think that each of us made a mistake like this. It can not be avoided, it's a crypto routine.

drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

I never sell out some coin completely. When I need some money badly I sell few % of various coins that I have. But I think that I never sold more than 80% of single coin, even if I gave up totally on it even if I think its a scam. That small % that I leave wouldn't make me any difference if I sell it, and would make great difference if coins have huge growth through years like btc or eth!
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:18:04 PM

Sell partially. Never sell everything of your holdings because the price might spike so at least you're ready when it happens and when it does, sell some of your holdings again. If the price declines, however, then hold for as long as you can until the price spikes again.

tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:27:38 PM

i think you should sell a part of your token that you have, that will make you dont have this situation, sometime it base on your lucky day.
you should spend a little time to find out the market and some knowledge about crypto, it will help you limit that situation.
Mashadarty1

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:22:27 PM

I can say that you shouldn't blame yourself, because it's really hard to predict prices in crypto world. Also you should've sell part of it

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:41:50 AM

I think something is better then nothing so if u gain any ratio of profit then it's not bad yes ofcourse we feel bad after so much wait we sold and then price start booming but it is a part of crypto business so don't worry about this atleast u have safed yourself by loss.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:09:34 AM

It seems almost every crypto user or investor has encountered such fate of selling a valuable coin for cheap. This is largely due to impatience and fear especially when the market begins to go down right after an investment is made. I believe we've all learnt our lessons because there is no point in panicking, the market always recover.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:46:58 AM

First all you need to do is move on,because you cant never back time so accept the reality

But this is the right example on how we must keep manageable our Patience in regards to our holding coins,because we dont know what will be the value for the next days

Always explore forum because from here you can find tips on what will happen to the future of each coins,and analyzation so you wont commit mistakes again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: