Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:34:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][AIRDROP]⚡️ Electronero ⚡️ ASIC Resistant Electroneum HardFork  (Read 487011 times)
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:47:09 PM

So Snapshot will be taken in 6 days or when your mainnet going live?
The snapshot that will be taken after 6 days is for the test net and then on block 307,000 around May 29th, 2018 the main fork will happen for the main net along with the forking of ETN.

Thanks for the answer. so my etn should be on a paper wallet on may 29th to get the etnx, right?

Yes, that is correct. Thanks Anna
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:01:00 PM

I'm not quite sure what to make of this situation but something does not feel right.  When something is too good to be true it normally means it's not true! 

Whilst the pre-mine and current antics at Electroneum are annoying people and hence some of the principles laid our in this coin.  It neither ethical or in good spirit to implement such a coin, which concerns me about the real motives and people behind this Electronero.

I very much doubt that the mobile miner will be implemented in the timescales and then it just becomes another copy coin.  Two years ago this was all the trend and hundreds of coins would spin up and die quite quickly. 

The good news is that competition is healthy so this will help drive Electroneum even faster and they have the resources now.

This will be Chapter 6 in my book : Copycat

Let's see where this one goes but good luck and play fairly if you want the community to support you !
mirabeloriana

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

Prising project. I will support the devs. Hope a succeed future for it
new24core

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:08:53 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 07:27:45 PM by new24core

So who is, and pardon the pun, Mark Evans :-

ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT
Name:Mark Evans
Organization:Vapor B2B, LLC
Street:256 altamonte bay club circle,
City:altamonte springs
State:Florida
Postal Code:32701
Phone:+1.8448273222
Email:email@worldvaporexpo.com
new24core

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:12:12 PM

So Mark is into Vapor or is that vapourware :-

https://www.linkedin.com/in/globalvapor/
ATaylor

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:05:33 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 02:21:50 PM by ATaylor

lol,

No longer forking at height 280k eh? I guess the one guy working on this had to stop copy & pasting code for this hobby project to run spell checker on the "official" documentation....and quickly go through and take out all the FUDing of real projects (like Monero and Electroneum) as he realised it didn't give him the credibility he thought it would?

Number of deadlines: 1
Number of deadlines missed: 1
Progress so far: 0%

(by the way, i love how this project is "Designed for mass adoption" by copy & pasting in every possible feature you could get your hands on which bloat the block size...lol.  Cheesy )

lol...nailed it.
desibaba

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:49:02 AM

lol,

No longer forking at height 280k eh? I guess the one guy working on this had to stop copy & pasting code for this hobby project to run spell checker on the "official" documentation....and quickly go through and take out all the FUDing of real projects (like Monero and Electroneum) as he realised it didn't give him the credibility he thought it would?

Number of deadlines: 1
Number of deadlines missed: 1
Progress so far: 0%

(by the way, i love how this project is "Designed for mass adoption" by copy & pasting in every possible feature you could get your hands on which bloat the block size...lol.  Cheesy )

lol...nailed it.

Guys, my ETN are stuck on Kucoin, really appreciate you moving the deadline so people like us can take advantage of this fork. Don't get bothered by these ETN fanboys who call it a real project with "Real Miner". They don't even have developers. People like you learn the hard way.

ATaylor

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:13:49 AM

Guys, my ETN are stuck on Kucoin, really appreciate you moving the deadline so people like us can take advantage of this fork. Don't get bothered by these ETN fanboys who call it a real project with "Real Miner". They don't even have developers. People like you learn the hard way.

Ah bless...... Yeah thats the reason they did it. Not because the one guy working from his moms basement is taking a little longer on this hobby project to get things working on his vapourware, copy & paste pump and dump.

....or perhaps, its because he had to stop coding to sit on photoshop and change the logo for the last 2 weeks so he doesn't get sued.

holyforkingshirtballs

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

Ah bless...... Yeah thats the reason they did it. Not because the one guy working from his moms basement is taking a little longer on this hobby project to get things working on his vapourware, copy & paste pump and dump.

....or perhaps, its because he had to stop coding to sit on photoshop and change the logo for the last 2 weeks so he doesn't get sued.

Why are you still here?

Find a hobby, jimbo
ATaylor

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:09:24 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 12:23:17 PM by ATaylor

Why are you still here?

Find a hobby, jimbo

......because i don't want people getting scammed. Its bad for the cryptospace having real projects like Monero and ETN tainted by pump and dump schemes. Especially one which SPECIFICALLY focuses inexperienced crypto users and fuds other projects to get them involved.

Don't get blindsided by tag words, do your research, use common sense and stay away from this amateur hobby project.

******edit, seems that channel is "unofficial". removed message about referral.
holyforkingshirtballs

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:20:17 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 10:28:08 AM by holyforkingshirtballs

Why are you still here?

Find a hobby, jimbo

......because i don't want people getting scammed. Its bad for the cryptospace having real projects like Monero and ETN tainted by pump and dump schemes. Especially one which SPECIFICALLY focuses inexperienced crypto users and fuds other projects to get them involved.

Want to know the kind of people behind this project?...... here have a look at the post on their official telegram channel:

http://prntscr.com/jeydfr

Trying to trick people into using his referral ....such integrity...... even lying and saying they get 5% extra. Haven't even launched and already trying to steal from people....

This is the kind of person behind this project; scumbag, lies, fud and vapourware.  

Don't get blindsided by tag words, do your research, use common sense and stay away from this amateur hobby project.

That news channel you took a screenshot of isn't by the ETNX team, it's run by an actual scammer, and it's not official. The real news channel has the new logo and it doesn't post nonsense. While you should avoid that news channel, you're wasting your time, misleading people into thinking a real project is a scam. You're telling people to do their research, and you couldn't even do your own before talking about a fake news channel. #fakenews
If you want to actually help, look over the code. https://github.com/electronero
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

Why are you still here?

Find a hobby, jimbo

Want to know the kind of people behind this project?...... here have a look at the post on their official telegram channel:

Trying to trick people into using his referral ....such integrity...... even lying and saying they get 5% extra. Haven't even launched and already trying to steal from people....

This is the kind of person behind this project; scumbag, lies, fud and vapourware.  

That channel in your screenshot has nothing to do with ETNX and it has no official endosrement. Furthermore, the manager of that channel has been banned from the official ETNX groups.

official ETNX Telegram support chat

official ETNX Telegram News

official ETNX Pools Telegram chat
ATaylor

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

Why are you still here?

Find a hobby, jimbo

That news channel you took a screenshot of isn't by the ETNX team, it's run by an actual scammer, and it's not official. The real news channel has the new logo and it doesn't post nonsense. While you should avoid that news channel, you're wasting your time, misleading people into thinking a real project is a scam. You're telling people to do their research, and you couldn't even do your own before talking about a fake news channel. #fakenews
If you want to actually help, look over the code. https://github.com/electronero

Oh i've consistently said its a real project "jimbo", i think its healthy for people to have hobby projects. Like I've said multiple times, if this guy had come out with some actual relevant changes, put a transparent legit team together, and tried to offer something unique to the cryptospace, i would have no issue what so ever and you wouldnt see me in this thread at all. But he hasn't has he? instead hes just taken the code from Monero, inserted some pointless bloated code, added tag words to the mistake ridden "White paper" that are neither needed now will likely ever be implemented, then gone on a FUD campaign against legit projects in an attempt to gain attention. He even did it so badly hes had to go through and change all his documentation as he looked like an unprofessional amateur with no product, no team and nothing but a campaign of trash talking.

How Apt you using the phrase "fakenews"....i know someone else that uses that who also built his campaign using peoples inexperience and fear. What a great thing to compare yourself to.

Its not nice when someone comes and points out the obvious dodgy mistakes and holes in a project is it?....getting a taste of their own medicine.

Why would i need to look over that github? I can see it already on the existing source for Monero with a few copy & paste changes. The Cryptonight/note source is great, the Monero community have done amazing things over the last few years with it.  This guys obvious attempt to get some unhappy inexperienced people on board using FUD to then pump and dump the coins is not something worth looking at. We have seen it before, and unfortunately i'm sure we will see it again.
holyforkingshirtballs

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:15:33 PM

Why are you still here?

Find a hobby, jimbo

Oh i've consistently said its a real project "jimbo", i think its healthy for people to have hobby projects. Like I've said multiple times, if this guy had come out with some actual relevant changes, put a transparent legit team together, and tried to offer something unique to the cryptospace, i would have no issue what so ever and you wouldnt see me in this thread at all. But he hasn't has he? instead hes just taken the code from Monero, inserted some pointless bloated code, added tag words to the mistake ridden "White paper" that are neither needed now will likely ever be implemented, then gone on a FUD campaign against legit projects in an attempt to gain attention. He even did it so badly hes had to go through and change all his documentation as he looked like an unprofessional amateur with no product, no team and nothing but a campaign of trash talking.

How Apt you using the phrase "fakenews"....i know someone else that uses that who also built his campaign using peoples inexperience and fear. What a great thing to compare yourself to.

Its not nice when someone comes and points out the obvious dodgy mistakes and holes in a project is it?....getting a taste of their own medicine.

Why would i need to look over that github? I can see it already on the existing source for Monero with a few copy & paste changes. The Cryptonight/note source is great, the Monero community have done amazing things over the last few years with it.  This guys obvious attempt to get some unhappy inexperienced people on board using FUD to then pump and dump the coins is not something worth looking at. We have seen it before, and unfortunately i'm sure we will see it again.

If you accept this is a real project, jimbo, why are you saying it's a scam? The lead dev has been transparent, and this coin is just getting started, don't you think that they would share the whole team after it's done being consolidated? Now what are you complaining about, that things are being changed for the better? Get a grip, first you have complaints, then you complain that they were improved. The only one spreading FUD here is you. There is much more happening here than just copy/paste changes, clearly, because there are mobile apps and other unique developments coming. Do you see Electroneum making any exciting new additions to CryptoNote when it comes down to the tech? No. So, again, why are you here?
ATaylor

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:25:06 PM

If you accept this is a real project, jimbo, why are you saying it's a scam? The lead dev has been transparent, and this coin is just getting started, don't you think that they would share the whole team after it's done being consolidated? Now what are you complaining about, that things are being changed for the better? Get a grip, first you have complaints, then you complain that they were improved. The only one spreading FUD here is you. There is much more happening here than just copy/paste changes, clearly, because there are mobile apps and other unique developments coming. Do you see Electroneum making any exciting new additions to CryptoNote when it comes down to the tech? No. So, again, why are you here?

Im calling it a scam because you guys have based your whole premise on fudding real projects rather than offering anything. You have no merits, no team, no product.

Share team AFTER its been consolidated? Do you even hear yourself?

The "only one spreading fud is you", have you read the first page now and especially before the changes? This entire project is some disgruntled semi-dev who got angry at either Monero or ETN so decided to pathetically try and enact revenge and make some quick $$ by copying the code, making a few minor changes, using tag words like "smart contracts", fudding the real projects to try and attract inexperienced users.

Do i see Electroneum making new contributions to CryptoNote? I don't follow their project that closely, i doubt they have yet....... but i don't see their project being based on attacking Monero. I see them targeting mainstream by getting commercial partnerships and changing the code to suit large volumes..... not saying they are "for mass adoption" then putting in every single addition they can to bloat the block sizes just because it "sounds cool". At least they are a real company with a real transparent team.

Look at your response.... you dont answer any of the points....your default response is to attack ETN. lol.

The reason you have already missed your first deadline, the reason you have no team, the reason you have spelling mistakes all over your documentation and ANN...... is because you tried to rush this hobby project out before ETN fixed their last remaining issues so you could ride the tailcoat of unhappy users. Anyone with any common sense can see this.

If people want privacy why would then even consider you when they have a 300+ strong community feeding into the Monero project. If people want mainstream why would they chose you over ETN? a company with partnerships for 150mil+ users, a working mining simulation app, infrastructure and business. You literally offer nothing, you know this, that's why the whole ETNX project is based on FUD. The very definition of a scam pump and dump....someone who offers the world to attract others, delivers nothing and runs with the small amounts stolen from inexperienced users who didn't do their homework.

So why am i here? To keep reminding people so that they don't get blindsided by tag words, free coins and vapourware.

holyforkingshirtballs

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:23:46 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 10:04:43 PM by holyforkingshirtballs

Im calling it a scam because you guys have based your whole premise on fudding real projects rather than offering anything. You have no merits, no team, no product.

Share team AFTER its been consolidated? Do you even hear yourself?

The "only one spreading fud is you", have you read the first page now and especially before the changes? This entire project is some disgruntled semi-dev who got angry at either Monero or ETN so decided to pathetically try and enact revenge and make some quick $$ by copying the code, making a few minor changes, using tag words like "smart contracts", fudding the real projects to try and attract inexperienced users.

Do i see Electroneum making new contributions to CryptoNote? I don't follow their project that closely, i doubt they have yet....... but i don't see their project being based on attacking Monero. I see them targeting mainstream by getting commercial partnerships and changing the code to suit large volumes..... not saying they are "for mass adoption" then putting in every single addition they can to bloat the block sizes just because it "sounds cool". At least they are a real company with a real transparent team.

Look at your response.... you dont answer any of the points....your default response is to attack ETN. lol.

The reason you have already missed your first deadline, the reason you have no team, the reason you have spelling mistakes all over your documentation and ANN...... is because you tried to rush this hobby project out before ETN fixed their last remaining issues so you could ride the tailcoat of unhappy users. Anyone with any common sense can see this.

If people want privacy why would then even consider you when they have a 300+ strong community feeding into the Monero project. If people want mainstream why would they chose you over ETN? a company with partnerships for 150mil+ users, a working mining simulation app, infrastructure and business. You literally offer nothing, you know this, that's why the whole ETNX project is based on FUD. The very definition of a scam pump and dump....someone who offers the world to attract others, delivers nothing and runs with the small amounts stolen from inexperienced users who didn't do their homework.

So why am i here? To keep reminding people so that they don't get blindsided by tag words, free coins and vapourware.

Hard forks literally happen because of disagreements with the original coin, and I didn't see anything that's not a valid point in the documentation. We can't just blindly look past risk and issues as investors. Notice how you called it an attack when I stated a fact about Electroneum, how is that an attack? It wasn't even meant as a criticism, I was just pointing out they haven't done what you seem to be expecting. I've invested a lot in Electroneum myself, but I'm not going to act like it's a perfect currency that's not riddled with problems. Nobody is telling you to leave ETN. Both can coexist, and spreading fear or hate about either is unnecessary. This project has yet to have the time to prove itself, and you won't be stopping anyone that's interested, so there's no point, man, you're wasting your time.

Let's take some other internet sensations to mind. MySpace was founded before Facebook, and it's not technically an original concept, and MySpace got popular first, but then Facebook came along and did it better; they got the audience. The same could happen with cryptocurrency, Bitcoin got the ball rolling, maybe Electroneum could start the sensation with the mobile mining and mobile features, and then another coin could capture the crowd. Personally, I'm not counting anything out, don't put all your eggs in one basket. There's nothing stopping competition from coming and trying to do it better, and if you could, why wouldn't you?

I don't feel like responding to arguments you copy/pasted, especially not the assumptions, those don't have any merit and they aren't worth anyone's time.
coinsword66

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:29:37 PM

I will read your white paper so that I better understand your project again. I think this project has a bright future and hope you’ll achieve your goals.
vipsvvvv

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:52:12 PM

i download the paper wallet and its just a pdf file , i dont understand how to send the coins from online wallet to papper wallet pdf file Sad
holyforkingshirtballs

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:25:30 PM

i download the paper wallet and its just a pdf file , i dont understand how to send the coins from online wallet to papper wallet pdf file Sad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdjdx8FYhw8
vipsvvvv

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:27:05 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdjdx8FYhw8

thank you so much  !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: