Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:34:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][AIRDROP]⚡️ Electronero ⚡️ ASIC Resistant Electroneum HardFork  (Read 487011 times)
ATaylor

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:49:49 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 03:46:42 PM by ATaylor

We are working on the faucet for a significant airdrop outside of just the HF, if you want to get technical.
With something for everyone...We have got you covered just stay tuned for more updates!

This week Electronero core will announce supporting exchanges and trading pairs!

.....still nothing about the fake community you have purchased on telegram? The silence speaks for itself. (yeah i would stay quiet as well if i was doing this)

Another 1k bots purchased since yesterday.  

I'm sure tradeogre will appreciate the mass dump trading fees before the coin fades and dies. Feel sorry for anyone who actually buy the dump.
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:48:05 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 12:50:17 AM by Interchained

We are working on the faucet for a significant airdrop outside of just the HF, if you want to get technical.
With something for everyone...We have got you covered just stay tuned for more updates!

This week Electronero core will announce supporting exchanges and trading pairs!

.....still nothing about the fake community you have purchased on telegram? The silence speaks for itself. (yeah i would stay quiet as well if i was doing this)

I'm sure tradeogre will appreciate the mass dump trading fees before the coin fades and dies. Feel sorry for anyone who actually buy the dump.

Why don't you stop by for a chat? Oh wait you're banned from ETNX telegram. Anyone else can join and see just how "real" our members are!  

Why don't you just crawl back to reddit and drive us some more traffic?? Believe it or not, we put your rumors to bed and convert your readers too! Thanks for the support (even if it was inadvertent)
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:09:09 AM

Found the thread, so this is ETNX  Grin

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:25:30 AM

Why don't you stop by for a chat? Oh wait you're banned from ETNX telegram. Anyone else can join and see just how "real" our members are!  

Why don't you just crawl back to reddit and drive us some more traffic?? Believe it or not, we put your rumors to bed and convert your readers too! Thanks for the support (even if it was inadvertent)

keep going, nobody takes this kid seriously... he just created an account to post in this topic and he only post in this topic  Grin Grin
ATaylor

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:25:35 AM

Nope not banned, you can see that from the screenshots.

Why are you buying accounts to fake a community and trick people into thinking there is interest? Or are you saying 5000 people instantly joining over a few days and never speaking is normal? lol.

ATaylor

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:28:00 AM

keep going, nobody takes this kid seriously... he just created an account to post in this topic and he only post in this topic  Grin Grin

lol, you realise who you replied to right? An account helping run a project which has 22 posts, all here shilling this fake pump and dump project.  GJ buddy, nice come back.
XmasJohn08

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

Wink Yes this is ETNX thread

dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:33:59 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 12:59:31 PM by dogtana

Found the thread, so this is ETNX  Grin

Yes, this is the stealing copycat coin thread  Grin

That is what you get if a "developer" has no professional pride, steals others ideas and takes credit for it. Extremely low move.
Miro1764n

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

Why are you buying accounts to fake a community and trick people into thinking there is interest? Or are you saying 5000 people instantly joining over a few days and never speaking is normal? lol.

Just calm down! We all appreciated your warning. Thank you. But it's enough. it's more like trolling.
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:23:34 PM

Wink Yes this is ETNX thread

Hi John, done any moaning on this thread yet ;-)
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:44:15 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 08:15:41 PM by new24core

I'm thinking of forking ETNX and calling it ETXXX anyone in ?

Found this guide :

https://cryptonotestarter.org/inner.html

Darkbane

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:04:11 AM

how will you prevent Electroneum from depressing prices of ETNX for years to come when they will control close to 7 billion coins outright with a 1:1 swap? they could sell 1 million coins a day for 20 years, how will you create enough demand to sustain that, I just don't see how this coin doesn't get destroyed quickly with that looming over its head...

(quoting one of the "selling points" of this coin in the first posting of this thread)

"""another  7  billion  is  apparently  being  held  up  to  feed  the  mobile  miner.  These  extreme  figures  represent  a  big  risk  for  users  due  to  a  large  amount  of  capital  being  controlled  by  the  ETN  team"""

P.S. side note, you doubled this very problem setting some aside YOU control for the mobile miner, plus and almost equal amount set aside for you, so you tripled the problem you use as a selling point why we should use this coin.
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:52:53 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 05:42:57 AM by Interchained

I'm thinking of forking ETNX and calling it ETXXX anyone in ?

Found this guide :

https://cryptonotestart.org/inner.html

Go ahead but that code that you shared is very old and is never going to make it in any market it's full of bugs and exploits. As soon as you post your coin, it will be short lived.
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

That is what you get if a "developer" has no professional pride, steals others ideas and takes credit for it. Extremely low move.

I have made over 1,000 commits and you can't even base your comments on the air right now since you haven't seen the code!
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:57:11 AM

I'm telling you we have an amazing Bounty program and it's working out great even you can join and earn ETNX through completing Bounty on your mobile device https://app.electronero.org

Have you checked YouTube??? Electronero is gaining new members from all around the world very fast. Everyone wants to see for themselves what is going on.
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:02:49 AM

how will you prevent Electroneum from depressing prices of ETNX for years to come when they will control close to 7 billion coins outright with a 1:1 swap? they could sell 1 million coins a day for 20 years, how will you create enough demand to sustain that, I just don't see how this coin doesn't get destroyed quickly with that looming over its head...

(quoting one of the "selling points" of this coin in the first posting of this thread)

"""another  7  billion  is  apparently  being  held  up  to  feed  the  mobile  miner.  These  extreme  figures  represent  a  big  risk  for  users  due  to  a  large  amount  of  capital  being  controlled  by  the  ETN  team"""

P.S. side note, you doubled this very problem setting some aside YOU control for the mobile miner, plus and almost equal amount set aside for you, so you tripled the problem you use as a selling point why we should use this coin.

Different token supply so we don't agree the numbers are simply not the same at ETN they conquer 56% of the token supply at ETNX we have 6% of the total token supply. Which do you choose ?
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

I have made over 1,000 commits and you can't even base your comments on the air right now since you haven't seen the code!

I can make my comments based on LAW, how does that sound to you?

Do you what happened to cryptos that had legal problems so far?
davey76

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

Ever heard of open source?
How did ETN got their code in the first place?
XmasJohn08

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

Someone interested to sell their ETN? I can offer XMR, VTC, LCC and DOGE

XmasJohn08

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

Ever heard of open source?
How did ETN got their code in the first place?

Yeah this is a long long story

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: