Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][AIRDROP]⚡️ Electronero ⚡️ ASIC Resistant Electroneum HardFork  (Read 487010 times)
ATaylor

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

Hard forks literally happen because of disagreements with the original coin, and I didn't see anything that's not a valid point in the documentation. We can't just blindly look past risk and issues as investors. Notice how you called it an attack when I stated a fact about Electroneum, how is that an attack? It wasn't even meant as a criticism, I was just pointing out they haven't done what you seem to be expecting. I've invested a lot in Electroneum myself, but I'm not going to act like it's a perfect currency that's not riddled with problems. Nobody is telling you to leave ETN. Both can coexist, and spreading fear or hate about either is unnecessary. This project has yet to have the time to prove itself, and you won't be stopping anyone that's interested, so there's no point, man, you're wasting your time.

Let's take some other internet sensations to mind. MySpace was founded before Facebook, and it's not technically an original concept, and MySpace got popular first, but then Facebook came along and did it better; they got the audience. The same could happen with cryptocurrency, Bitcoin got the ball rolling, maybe Electroneum could start the sensation with the mobile mining and mobile features, and then another coin could capture the crowd. Personally, I'm not counting anything out, don't put all your eggs in one basket. There's nothing stopping competition from coming and trying to do it better, and if you could, why wouldn't you?

I don't feel like responding to arguments you copy/pasted, especially not the assumptions, those don't have any merit and they aren't worth anyone's time.

"spreading fear is not necessary" and yet its ALL this project has. That's all people need to know about this hobby project, its born from FUD. Not based on a good idea, fixing an issue, solving a problem, a creative team...nothing..... Just fud to make money.

Of course you want to "give it time to prove itself", you know roughly what you are doing and smell some free money.  90% of the other people this project is targeting do not. If this guy had just come out with "i dont like the route Monero is taking, or ETN...and i'm going to do this for this reason...." you wouldn't see me here at all.  But he hasn't has he......he started this campaign of FUD to try and ride the tailcoat of real projects using people who dont know any better....

There is not a single good element of this project...everything is warning signs........ except its giving away free coins (well ones that are 1/10th due to increasing the supply to 210billion and keeping 5 billion coins for himself). Not a single person involved is there for any reason except "well who knows...its free coins, just in case ill shill it". You know this...i'm just the one saying it before inexperienced users buy into the vapourware.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
holyforkingshirtballs

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:45:09 PM

Hard forks literally happen because of disagreements with the original coin, and I didn't see anything that's not a valid point in the documentation. We can't just blindly look past risk and issues as investors. Notice how you called it an attack when I stated a fact about Electroneum, how is that an attack? It wasn't even meant as a criticism, I was just pointing out they haven't done what you seem to be expecting. I've invested a lot in Electroneum myself, but I'm not going to act like it's a perfect currency that's not riddled with problems. Nobody is telling you to leave ETN. Both can coexist, and spreading fear or hate about either is unnecessary. This project has yet to have the time to prove itself, and you won't be stopping anyone that's interested, so there's no point, man, you're wasting your time.

Let's take some other internet sensations to mind. MySpace was founded before Facebook, and it's not technically an original concept, and MySpace got popular first, but then Facebook came along and did it better; they got the audience. The same could happen with cryptocurrency, Bitcoin got the ball rolling, maybe Electroneum could start the sensation with the mobile mining and mobile features, and then another coin could capture the crowd. Personally, I'm not counting anything out, don't put all your eggs in one basket. There's nothing stopping competition from coming and trying to do it better, and if you could, why wouldn't you?

I don't feel like responding to arguments you copy/pasted, especially not the assumptions, those don't have any merit and they aren't worth anyone's time.

"spreading fear is not necessary" and yet its ALL this project has. That's all people need to know about this hobby project, its born from FUD. Not based on a good idea, fixing an issue, solving a problem, a creative team...nothing..... Just fud to make money.

Of course you want to "give it time to prove itself", you know roughly what you are doing and smell some free money.  90% of the other people this project is targeting do not. If this guy had just come out with "i dont like the route Monero is taking, or ETN...and i'm going to do this for this reason...." you wouldn't see me here at all.  But he hasn't has he......he started this campaign of FUD to try and ride the tailcoat of real projects using people who dont know any better....

There is not a single good element of this project...everything is warning signs........ except its giving away free coins (well ones that are 1/10th due to increasing the supply to 210billion and keeping 5 billion coins for himself). Not a single person involved is there for any reason except "well who knows...its free coins, just in case ill shill it". You know this...i'm just the one saying it before inexperienced users buy into the vapourware.
Nothing to see here, just assumptions, and repeating himself. Roll Eyes
ATaylor

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:49:09 PM

Nothing to see here, just someone here to make some money off the pump and dump....move along.

Thanks for proving my point and not arguing a SINGLE issue raised. Just "lets see what happens"......

Apparently judging someone on their lack of transparency, lack of attention to detail, lack of deliverable, lack of reasoning or justification, lack of morals or respect for real projects is making "Assumptions".  lol
holyforkingshirtballs

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:51:12 PM

Nothing to see here, just someone here to make some money off the pump and dump....move along.

Thanks for proving my point and not arguing a SINGLE issue raised. Just "lets see what happens"......
You're not worth the time, you'll just keep repeating the same points. There's no progression here, just someone who has nothing better to do than to keep repeating their opinions. Moving along.
ATaylor

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:54:42 PM

You're not worth the time, you'll just keep repeating the same points. There's no progression here, just someone who has nothing better to do than to keep repeating their opinions. Moving along.

Not wasting time, pointing out painfully obvious warnings lights with this project, and instead of arguing a SINGLE point, you have just fallen back on trying to change the subject.  Its ok bud, i wouldn't be able to argue on behalf of this project either.

Common....dont let people down...try and change the subject again instead of trying to argue any of the HUGE warning signs with this project....chop chop.....
holyforkingshirtballs

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:59:25 PM

Not wasting time, pointing out painfully obvious warnings lights with this project, and instead of arguing a SINGLE point, you have just fallen back on trying to change the subject.  Its ok bud, i wouldn't be able to argue on behalf of this project either.
It's been done already, and it will be done again; you've said it yourself, you're just here to keep repeating yourself and trying to turn people away with the same argument. You're allowed to do that, but you've got one life and you could definitely do better. Caio, ATaylor
ATaylor

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:02:53 PM

Not wasting time, pointing out painfully obvious warnings lights with this project, and instead of arguing a SINGLE point, you have just fallen back on trying to change the subject.  Its ok bud, i wouldn't be able to argue on behalf of this project either.
It's been done already, and it will be done again; you've said it yourself, you're just here to keep repeating yourself and trying to turn people away with the same argument. You're allowed to do that, but you've got one life and you could definitely do better. Caio, ATaylor

There you go...good lad. Yup, someone raises the same legit argument that hasn't been answered.... of course you will try and move on.... wouldn't want people seeing this project for what it really is.

Your right, people do have one life, its very important to try and help people when you can, instead of trying to capitalise of the failure of others. I get it bud, you want to get some of the free money to. Makes sense. That is what pump and dumps are for after all.

Quick...another quirky reply not answering any issues raised... chop chop.
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

When can I mining electronero?
How to get the airdrop?
Hawkey42

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:51:16 AM

7 more days before the hardfork. I myself invested on ETN and haven't gotten any gains from my investments. I am hoping this project would give me the profits I wanted from ETN when it was still starting.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
xevera

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

anyone here can explain how can i know the block 307,000 and also when should i send my ETN on my public address so that I could claim the ETNX

Thank You
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:31:59 AM

I`m prepared, just sended my etn on a paper wallet Cool
Miro1764n

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:06:26 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 01:49:23 PM by Miro1764n

ETN blockchain hight is 280509, and i do not understand, was there a hardfork or not?
Goldendoge

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

anyone here can explain how can i know the block 307,000 and also when should i send my ETN on my public address so that I could claim the ETNX

Thank You

https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/

Scrolled down se to left side "hight" now is  - 280587.  Block 307,000 is coming around 29-30th of May depend on timezon.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:26:44 PM

Thank You

Scrolled down se to left side "hight" now is  - 280587.  Block 307,000 is coming around 29-30th of May depend on timezon.

Same as ORIGINAL ETN fork.
XmasJohn08

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:05:35 PM

Thank You

So you want to say that the thing is not happening today but on 29-30?  Undecided

holyforkingshirtballs

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:03:31 PM

Thank You

So you want to say that the thing is not happening today but on 29-30?  Undecided
Today is the testnet, the snapshot will take place on block 307,000, which is estimated to be around that time.
XmasJohn08

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:08:14 AM

Thank You

Today is the testnet, the snapshot will take place on block 307,000, which is estimated to be around that time.

Good to know.

rohqit

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:10:17 AM

The ineptness of the devs over at ETN is amazinlgy good. Probably wishful thinking but I hope this fork is able to take a chunk out of ETN and is just the first. At least if ETN fades away under the weight of their incompetence, there are options left. Go ETNX,Y,Z
Tegoa

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:34:25 AM

HI, I have my electroneum on my mobile wallet. Does I have inevitably to move them on a paper wallet ?

Thanks.
bebum

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:13:25 AM

I've downloaded the ubiatar app and it looks very good. There is a product before the ICO and that is fantastic. Also, they have a great team. They'll most likely be very successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: