Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:15:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][AIRDROP]⚡️ Electronero ⚡️ ASIC Resistant Electroneum HardFork  (Read 487011 times)
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:13:55 PM

Will we receive this if we hold ETN already?

Oh yes, as stated in the main post. You'll receive the fork coins in 1:1 ratio the amount of ETN you hold in your wallet before the snapshot.

If people are aware of this new fork, then people should start buying etn for a 1:1 ratio but unfortunately it's not happening, Etn is still dropping from 6 cents to 2 cents now I bet in the popular this fork will be much profitable than electroneum.

ATaylor

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:24:54 PM

No team at all, no partnerships or business, diluted air drop (210billion coins), no tech details, nothing developed, scam attempt to take ETN private keys, dev gets billions of coins (2%), white paper full of mistakes and inaccuracies..... this is the very epitome of a scam.

Be careful everyone.
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:09:45 AM

No team at all, no partnerships or business, diluted air drop (210billion coins), no tech details, nothing developed, scam attempt to take ETN private keys, dev gets billions of coins (2%), white paper full of mistakes and inaccuracies..... this is the very epitome of a scam.

Be careful everyone.

We have multiple people working with us and the community is growing rapidly. Visit our Telegram where the group is expanding.

There is plenty of details about the project on the main post but if you have any questions we can answer them for you here or in Telegram.

We have developed many improvements and have been working long hours.
So far we have:
Rebased the ETN core to XMR Lithium Luna v0.12
Activated ASIC Resistance
Enabled DNS checkpoints
Enabled per-block-checkpoints
Activated Bulletproof RCT's
Activated Ring Signatures and enabled default to 12 RCT
Implemented Camel Emissions from Sumokoin
Implemented LWMA  from Zawy
Adjusted emission curve to suit the new money supply
Kept all original ETN coins intact

And we are just getting started!!!
anjanner3

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:42:34 AM

what is the main advantage compare with ETN? ETN has good amount of budget from ICO also have filed patent and they are doing some big parternership. so, i want to know more?
ATaylor

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:09:44 AM

Be careful everyone.

We have multiple people working with us and the community is growing rapidly. Visit our Telegram where the group is expanding.

There is plenty of details about the project on the main post but if you have any questions we can answer them for you here or in Telegram.

So far we have:
Enabled DNS checkpoints
Implemented LWMA  from Zawy

oh wow, so you can post some linkedin links to the team you have then?.... great, look forward to seeing it in your reply.

I've read the opening page, zero information given of any real context, copied and pasted from other sources.....mostly just someone trying to gain credibility by fudding other projects. I'm glad you have a hobby project, I really am. Everyone should have a hobby.

What a shame you didn't invest your time in actually contributing to one of the real projects instead of trying to trick inexperienced users into giving you ETN private keys....or copy&pasting elements from Monerov7 and keeping 5billion coins for doing so...more than the ENTIRE etn community put together would have.

Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:02:45 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 02:02:43 AM by Interchained

Be careful everyone.

So far we have:
Enabled DNS checkpoints
Implemented LWMA  from Zawy

oh wow, so you can post some linkedin links to the team you have then?.... great, look forward to seeing it in your reply.

I've read the opening page, zero information given of any real context, copied and pasted from other sources.....mostly just someone trying to gain credibility by fudding other projects. I'm glad you have a hobby project, I really am. Everyone should have a hobby.

What a shame you didn't invest your time in actually contributing to one of the real projects instead of trying to trick inexperienced users into giving you ETN private keys....or copy&pasting elements from Monerov7 and keeping 5billion coins for doing so...more than the ENTIRE etn community put together would have.

We are using Monero Lithium Luna.
We don't want ETN private keys but nice try! Electroneum did not develop the ETN core, they borrowed Monero. Remember that? Monero has default restore methods, which you can optimistically make use of if you want extra privacy and an added layer of security  you could use two ETN wallets. Your main ETN wallet, and an alternative ETN wallet to transfer ETN to before the blockchain snapshot which occurs on block # 307,000

I posted this method earlier, which involves two ETN wallets.
1: Main ETN wallet for safe keeping
2: Alternate ETN wallet for the ETNX fork which you can send your ETN to before the blockchain snapshot occurs on block 307,000

After block 307,000 is mined, go ahead and send your ETN back to your Main Safe wallet wherever that may be (and never share your private keys with anyone ETNX or ETN or even XMR for that matter!)

By the way...
Can you send me the link to the MoneroV sources? It's not even posted yet. We have worked a lot on the core. Have a nice night, I can't please everyone.

Let's be honest guys, ETN did not even develop their own core! This is default monero wallet restore process here. Be smart and stay safe!
ATaylor

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:05:03 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 07:26:20 AM by ATaylor

We are using Monero Lithium Luna.
We don't want ETN private keys but nice try! Electroneum did not develop the ETN core, they borrowed Monero. Remember that? Monero has default restore methods, which you can optimistically make use of if you want extra privacy and an added layer of security  you could use two ETN wallets. Your main ETN wallet, and an alternative ETN wallet to transfer ETN to before the blockchain snapshot which occurs on block # 280,000

I posted this method earlier, which involves two ETN wallets.
1: Main ETN wallet for safe keeping
2: Alternate ETN wallet for the ETNX fork which you can send your ETN to before the blockchain snapshot occurs on block 280,000

After block 280,000 is mined, go ahead and send your ETN back to your Main Safe wallet wherever that may be (and never share your private keys with anyone ETNX or ETN or even XMR for that matter!)

By the way...
Can you send me the link to the MoneroV sources? It's not even posted yet. We have worked a lot on the core. Have a nice night, I can't please everyone.

Let's be honest guys, ETN did not even develop their own core! This is default monero wallet restore process here. Be smart and stay safe!

So let me get this straight..... you've taken Monero v7 changes.....copy and pasted into ETN, then diluted everyone's stake by 10x. Then spent time fudding ETN to try and get some of the unhappy users there to be interested. You have no team, no product, no app, no exchanges, no infrastructure, no technical plan what so ever except what you have copy & pasted from Monero/Cryptonote etc and you are keeping 5billion coins to do this.  (Didn't the guys over at ETN have issues a while back with people scripting transactions to try and disrupt the blockchain?...... I often wondered who had a motive and would bother doing this.)

Like i said mate, its nice to have a hobby. Monero has 300+ excellent contributors all feeding into one of the best privacy coins out there. ETN has money, contacts, infrastructure and an actual business pushing to millions.  Love or hate either of them, they both offer something, your idea literally sits in the middle and offers nothing. If you do have developer skills, its a shame you didn't contribute to one of the actual projects or come up with something unique.   Good luck with your project.
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

I have some ETN in my Mobile wallet and some on exchanges like "Qryptos" "Kucoin" Will I get the Hardfork ETNX or not ?  Huh
Pogiako

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

I'm not agree this project if you don't have originality project,  copycat...
sabercrypto

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:46:34 AM

im dumping etn for electronero
justahndz

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

just like the other forked coin.. another sh** coin will be born  Cheesy Cheesy
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

They are an anonymous team and they are riding in the popularity of electroneum, so what can we expect from here this will become very much different from Electroneum project so I will just consider it as another altcoin with a name similar to electroneum.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
XmasJohn08

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:20:32 PM

ETNX is like a Big Bada Boom

revad

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:17:01 PM

I have some ETN in my Mobile wallet and some on exchanges like "Qryptos" "Kucoin" Will I get the Hardfork ETNX or not ?  Huh

No
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

Hi! Please correct here: "Roughly 86% mined in 4 years (see graph)." I don't know about what 4 years is it)
Xlim

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:20:22 PM

What a profeshionul looking project....profffesssionnnnall...profesionale....prufeshunul......PROOOFESHUNUL .....

Damn this is hard guys....

Professional - there we go!

If you want even an ounce of credibility please spellcheck your white paper and your own ads.

What a joke.
ATaylor

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:42:02 PM

What a profeshionul looking project....profffesssionnnnall...profesionale....prufeshunul......PROOOFESHUNUL .....

Damn this is hard guys....

Professional - there we go!

If you want even an ounce of credibility please spellcheck your white paper and your own ads.

What a joke.

lol, the irony...... http://prntscr.com/j9n1wa
VisualPleasure

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:14:47 PM

I love fork btw, this means the community had more creative thought about ideas of coin.. if they disagree, they make fork.. (or spoon) :v
but overall, fork help cois to survive ande be advanced

GoodZilla

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:14:21 AM

I like this project.
I have a small bag of ETN and I'll do the swap.
Free Money!
Thanks!
gotmebugged

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:41:16 AM

Welp - so you know this is another scamcoin. Shady af.

This is the ETNX team unmasked:

"the 'Electronero team completely refusing to reveal their identities'... They even messed that up! Coz here's the whois info for electronero.org! LOL+Wondering what Mr Mark Evans, of Vapor B2B, LLC has been vaping on?? Bless...!!"

Mr Mark's Phone: +18448273222

You're welcome.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: