Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:46:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][AIRDROP]⚡️ Electronero ⚡️ ASIC Resistant Electroneum HardFork  (Read 487015 times)
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

Found the thread, so this is ETNX  Grin

Yes, this is the stealing copycat coin thread  Grin

That is what you get if a "developer" has no professional pride, steals others ideas and takes credit for it. Extremely low move.

I have made over 1,000 commits and you can't even base your comments on the air right now since you haven't seen the code!

I can make my comments based on LAW, how does that sound to you?

Do you what happened to cryptos that had legal problems so far?

Ever heard of open source?
How did ETN got their code in the first place?

Ever heard of patent law? You will.
Sasa2020

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:02:34 PM

there is nothing to talk , electroneum is free opensorce, like monero and 1000 other coins
Darkbane

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:01:26 PM

This week Electronero core will announce supporting exchanges and trading pairs!

how will you prevent Electroneum from depressing prices of ETNX for years to come when they will control close to 7 billion coins outright with a 1:1 swap? they could sell 1 million coins a day for 20 years, how will you create enough demand to sustain that, I just don't see how this coin doesn't get destroyed quickly with that looming over its head...

(quoting one of the "selling points" of this coin in the first posting of this thread)

"""another  7  billion  is  apparently  being  held  up  to  feed  the  mobile  miner.  These  extreme  figures  represent  a  big  risk  for  users  due  to  a  large  amount  of  capital  being  controlled  by  the  ETN  team"""

P.S. side note, you doubled this very problem setting some aside YOU control for the mobile miner, plus and almost equal amount set aside for you, so you tripled the problem you use as a selling point why we should use this coin.

Different token supply so we don't agree the numbers are simply not the same at ETN they conquer 56% of the token supply at ETNX we have 6% of the total token supply. Which do you choose ?

you once again are dodging the question...

with Electroneum having 7 billion ETNX under its control, how will you stop Electroneum from selling 1 million coins a day and depressing prices of ETNX for the next 20 years? thats how long it could take to sell through 7 billion...

they have no reason to keep your copy coin, so why wouldn't they sell a constant stream of them in order to use that money to fund their own coin, you keep dodging how you plan to deal with this very big reality for investors...
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

This week Electronero core will announce supporting exchanges and trading pairs!

how will you prevent Electroneum from depressing prices of ETNX for years to come when they will control close to 7 billion coins outright with a 1:1 swap? they could sell 1 million coins a day for 20 years, how will you create enough demand to sustain that, I just don't see how this coin doesn't get destroyed quickly with that looming over its head...

(quoting one of the "selling points" of this coin in the first posting of this thread)

"""another  7  billion  is  apparently  being  held  up  to  feed  the  mobile  miner.  These  extreme  figures  represent  a  big  risk  for  users  due  to  a  large  amount  of  capital  being  controlled  by  the  ETN  team"""

P.S. side note, you doubled this very problem setting some aside YOU control for the mobile miner, plus and almost equal amount set aside for you, so you tripled the problem you use as a selling point why we should use this coin.

Different token supply so we don't agree the numbers are simply not the same at ETN they conquer 56% of the token supply at ETNX we have 6% of the total token supply. Which do you choose ?

with Electroneum having 7 billion ETNX under its control, how will you stop Electroneum from selling 1 million coins a day and depressing prices of ETNX for the next 20 years? thats how long it could take to sell through 7 billion...

they have no reason to keep your copy coin, so why wouldn't they sell a constant stream of them in order to use that money to fund their own coin, you keep dodging how you plan to deal with this very big reality for investors...

Exactly and that is one of the things they will do to fight this.
enisshkurti

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:14:54 PM

Seems a great project, I will be following for its future.
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:17:12 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 08:31:13 AM by Interchained

In the grand scale you are still not taking into consideration the new ETNX token supply of 210,000,000,000
1 million ETNX traded per day is not going to effect market value negatively if they (ETN Shocked DEVS) want to pay the fees at the local markets then they are more than welcome! I am sure Electronero exchange partners will take that into consideration and the volume will simply help influence ETNX growth on larger markets.

I repeat, 7bb ETN (albeit 7bb ETNX after the hard fork) in the scope of 210bb ETNX total token supply is not more than 4% of ETNX total token supply at risk of ETN control... From ETN perspective again I repeat they control 56% of ETN coin supply! ETNX is decentralized, that is our move against market manipulation which they currently have a stranglehold on ETN!
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

I'm telling you we have an amazing Bounty program and it's working out great even you can join and earn ETNX through completing Bounty on your mobile device https://app.electronero.org

Have you checked YouTube??? Electronero is gaining new members from all around the world very fast. Everyone wants to see for themselves what is going on.

....thank you for the kind offer to join your "bounty", very tempting.....

For anyone looking at privacy and an awesome community, check out XMR

Later all...and good luck.

Anyone may join the ongoing Electronero bounty program and earn ETNX for various social media and community building task's daily.  ETNX full featured Bounty platform has been directed by Zach - Marketing & Development Director, Technical Advisor for ETNX community. And developed by Ujwal Blockchain Developer, Technical Advisor of Electronero.
Here is the official link: https://app.electronero.org

Please don't be shilling other coins here.

Miro1764n

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:12:23 PM

got the airdrop...50ETNX Cheesy. I think we need the guide how to join the airdrop campaign and the referal program here in the ann thread.
Tornand

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:03:44 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 10:10:51 PM by Tornand

I have been kicked without any warning from Telegram for asking normal questions. You can check my history in bitcointalk. I am never rude or impolite. This just shows the behaviour and spirit of the team.
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:38:19 PM

got the airdrop...50ETNX Cheesy. I think we need the guide how to join the airdrop campaign and the referal program here in the ann thread.

Yes some people don't believe it exists but Electronero has a great bounty program app.electronero.org
ChaozX

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

Get your Free ETNX while its cheap boys... Grin
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:39:33 PM

I have been kicked without any warning from Telegram for asking normal questions. You can check my history in bitcointalk. I am never rude or impolite. This just shows the behaviour and spirit of the team.

If that's the case feel free to share your tag and I can look into it for you.  Doesn't suit us to lock out fans!
Darkbane

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:13:52 PM

In the grand scale you are still not taking into consideration the new ETNX token supply of 210,000,000,000
1 million ETNX traded per day is not going to effect market value negatively if they (ETN Shocked DEVS) want to pay the fees at the local markets then they are more than welcome! I am sure Electronero exchange partners will take that into consideration and the volume will simply help influence ETNX growth on larger markets. I repeat, 7bb ETN (albeit 7bb ETNX after the hard fork) in the scope of 210bb ETNX total token supply is not more than 4% of ETNX total token supply at risk of ETN control... From ETN perspective again I repeat they control 56% of ETN coin supply! ETNX is decentralized, that is our move against market manipulation which they currently have a stranglehold on ETN!

once again you dodged the point I made... your attempt to diminish my statement as "its such a small amount of the total supply" does NOTHING to address the supply/demand issue when someone is dumping a million coins a day, or maybe 10 million coins a day, EVERY SINGLE DAY for years, depressing any demand because nobody wants a coin that is forever stuck in one spot or sinking because others now sell theirs off as well...

how can you claim exchanges might solve this??? supply and demand is what it is, and when a million coins are being dumped, the price of this coin surely would never rise, how can this coin succeed when 7 billion coins from your "competitor" could be used any given time to destroy its value for investors? nobody can afford to invest in something THIS risky to manipulation, and really its not even manipulation, they have no need to keep your coin, every reason to sell it and use those funds for their coin, how can YOU solve this, you can not, and thats the problem...
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:28:13 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 08:46:03 AM by Interchained

once again you dodged the point I made... your attempt to diminish my statement as "its such a small amount of the total supply"

Somehow you think repeating yourself is going to turn over a different answer.
Thanks for the bump on the thread.
Another one of you who signed up just to post FUD here. Can everyone please be realistic and remain calm. Everything is going great. So far so good. This is a Bitcoin Talk announcement. Not an interrogation. Join Electronero on telegram https://t.me/electronero

If you have doubts you can sit this one out from here on forward. No one is stopping you. Otherwise public announcements are made on Electronero website quite often here https://electronero.com/blog

Now I'm not going to repeat myself for you. Have a nice day! Take care! Good bye

ChaozX

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:00:27 AM

dont be shy boys.. go grab your free ETNX. 1 more day to go  Grin
XmasJohn08

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:31:32 PM

1 day and 7 hours to double my big bags

Tornand

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

Block 307000 can't be in 1day and 7 hours. Etnx made a mistake in calculation...
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:45:29 PM

Why do you want to hardfirk from Electroneum while you can just hardfirk off momero or something instead, the huge load of coins won't help too while you could have a limited supply + phone mining feature
Goldendoge

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:51:04 PM

Block 307000 can't be in 1day and 7 hours. Etnx made a mistake in calculation...

Its depend on timezon. Stockholm is 8 hours before NewYork but 7 hours hebhind Bangkok. Where are you living? Block 307000 is belonging to Blockchain not timezon.

Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:38:48 PM

Its depend on timezon. Stockholm is 8 hours before NewYork but 7 hours hebhind Bangkok. Where are you living? Block 307000 is belonging to Blockchain not timezon.

Exactly, we're thinking the countdown may be off by 17 hours but this is normal. We're watching the block not the date. The date is estimated. For those who are not watching the blocks like us....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: