Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31917 times)
Pytbo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:34:22 PM

The amount of money collected on the presale will be published after its end?

I think yes. Usually such data is not shown online at this stage of sales.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

If the presail will be successful, is it possible to shift the points on the road map? Maybe some items can be executed faster than planned.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

SOUNDEON surely having an interesting concept of implementing blockchain technology in music industry. This way they could open the opportunity for the people and artist to start their career in blockchain musical industry.
I want to correct you. A person can make a musical career without this platform, but with the help of this platform this process can be significantly speeded up.
As it seems to me now, even for a simple start, financial investments are required. Have you seen how much musical instruments cost?
If the platform will help musicians even at the earliest stage, then it will be good. But it seems to me that in order to receive funding they must show at least some work.

Holopopstyir

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

I do not think that this will be the right move. It is best to stick to the plan. This will help to avoid confusion and investors will be able to act as they planned.
Maybe you're right. I reason about this because I want to be able to use the features that the platform will provide faster.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

Given that many participants will be guided by non-commercial interests, this is very important.
I agree with you. In this project, a good balance is achieved between the financial and ideological interests of the participants. I hope this will serve as an impetus for the development of the project.
It would be good if those participants for whom the ideological component of the project is important, too, would participate actively in ICO.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

You mean projects for crowdsale? I'm sure that they already exist and now they just wait for the platform to start working.
That's what I meant. I think a lot of investors are also waiting for the launch of the platform and the beginning of musical ICO.
What do you think the maximum X will give the most successful musical ICO?
The biggest music projects cost tens of millions of dollars. Even hundreds. If the hard cap will be several million dollars, then you yourself can count X-s.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

As it seems to me now, even for a simple start, financial investments are required. Have you seen how much musical instruments cost?
If the platform will help musicians even at the earliest stage, then it will be good. But it seems to me that in order to receive funding they must show at least some work.
I agree with you. You can refer to this as a venture investment. Even if one music group of 10 shoots, it will give a big total profit.
AzrailBogov

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

The use of intellectual contracts allows ensuring the security of all transactions, transparency in the cooperation of the parties, they will be able to build a truly effective, trusting relationship. Therefore, we can say with all certainty that SOUNDEON will become a leader in this segment.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:09:15 PM

The use of intellectual contracts allows ensuring the security of all transactions, transparency in the cooperation of the parties, they will be able to build a truly effective, trusting relationship. Therefore, we can say with all certainty that SOUNDEON will become a leader in this segment.
It seems to me that this project will be one of the first to apply smart contracts by destination, for real business.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

If the presail will be successful, is it possible to shift the points on the road map? Maybe some items can be executed faster than planned.
At least the collection of hard cap promotes additional advertising of the project. Projects that have collected hard cap are of great interest.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

I agree with you. You can refer to this as a venture investment. Even if one music group of 10 shoots, it will give a big total profit.
Probably the best strategy will be to invest in all projects. Since music is an unpredictable topic and it's hard to guess which band will become popular.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:22:40 PM

Probably the best strategy will be to invest in all projects. Since music is an unpredictable topic and it's hard to guess which band will become popular.
Maybe I do not even know if I'm being honest. But primary selection will be necessary in any case.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:30:03 PM

Judging by public competitions, the music industry can also be planned. I think that here it is possible to plan not the success of specific groups but the success of certain directions.

honba

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:50:24 PM

Looks great plan! Riveting vision, faultless job!  Good luck guys.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:21:14 AM

Judging by public competitions, the music industry can also be planned. I think that here it is possible to plan not the success of specific groups but the success of certain directions.
Its not,  think of it how much money and how you will monitor all those projects. Perhaps not all ico projects are legit so you will put yourself in much risk. Its ok to invest in most ico that has a good reputation and of course with your own research how good it is and if its reliable.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

I can assume that if you track trends and invest money in those groups that correspond to them, you can get a good profit.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:59:22 AM

Its not,  think of it how much money and how you will monitor all those projects. Perhaps not all ico projects are legit so you will put yourself in much risk. Its ok to invest in most ico that has a good reputation and of course with your own research how good it is and if its reliable.
I can assume that initially the majority of projects will be profitable, only after the market is saturated, it will be necessary to conduct a more thorough selection.
Holopopstyir

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

At least the collection of hard cap promotes additional advertising of the project. Projects that have collected hard cap are of great interest.
I agree with you, usually the projects that have collected hard caps are very successful in listing the token, since not everyone was able to buy it at the ICO stage.

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:28:48 PM

It seems to me that this project will be one of the first to apply smart contracts by destination, for real business.
I hope the ETH team will soon introduce shading, as the Soundeon platform will be popular and it will require a large capacity of the network on which it operates.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

I hope the ETH team will soon introduce shading, as the Soundeon platform will be popular and it will require a large capacity of the network on which it operates.
I think that the Soundeon team will go to own blockchain if such difficulties will arise.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: