Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:00:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31925 times)
th4o

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

Probably the best strategy will be to invest in all projects. Since music is an unpredictable topic and it's hard to guess which band will become popular.
Judging by public competitions, the music industry can also be planned. I think that here it is possible to plan not the success of specific groups but the success of certain directions.
Its not,  think of it how much money and how you will monitor all those projects. Perhaps not all ico projects are legit so you will put yourself in much risk. Its ok to invest in most ico that has a good reputation and of course with your own research how good it is and if its reliable.
I can assume that initially the majority of projects will be profitable, only after the market is saturated, it will be necessary to conduct a more thorough selection.
I have the same opinion. The initial excitement will create a large flow of investment in all projects, perhaps because of this interest they will be successful.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

The use of intellectual contracts allows ensuring the security of all transactions, transparency in the cooperation of the parties, they will be able to build a truly effective, trusting relationship. Therefore, we can say with all certainty that SOUNDEON will become a leader in this segment.
I would be glad if this project could significantly change the music industry and move a significant part of it to online.
What do you mean when you say "move to online"? Now any group can be listened to in social networks or YouTube.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

Judging by public competitions, the music industry can also be planned. I think that here it is possible to plan not the success of specific groups but the success of certain directions.
I can assume that if you track trends and invest money in those groups that correspond to them, you can get a good profit.
Very reasonable assumption. It works even for existing ICO projects. For example, the last trend is a fast blockchain.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:41:32 PM

I can assume that if you track trends and invest money in those groups that correspond to them, you can get a good profit.
Very reasonable assumption. It works even for existing ICO projects. For example, the last trend is a fast blockchain.
The most important thing is to fix a part of profit in order to secure your investments. In this market, I expect great volatility.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:44:45 PM

The use of intellectual contracts allows ensuring the security of all transactions, transparency in the cooperation of the parties, they will be able to build a truly effective, trusting relationship. Therefore, we can say with all certainty that SOUNDEON will become a leader in this segment.
I would be glad if this project could significantly change the music industry and move a significant part of it to online.
Absolutely the whole business will be online soon so it's only a matter of time.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:47:23 PM

If the presail will be successful, is it possible to shift the points on the road map? Maybe some items can be executed faster than planned.
At least the collection of hard cap promotes additional advertising of the project. Projects that have collected hard cap are of great interest.
I agree with you, usually the projects that have collected hard caps are very successful in listing the token, since not everyone was able to buy it at the ICO stage.
The supply shortage entails a price increase, this is a classic. I see the market comes to life, it will be useful for this project.
feykbernard

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

SOUNDEON surely having an interesting concept of implementing blockchain technology in music industry. This way they could open the opportunity for the people and artist to start their career in blockchain musical industry.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:52:21 PM

SOUNDEON surely having an interesting concept of implementing blockchain technology in music industry. This way they could open the opportunity for the people and artist to start their career in blockchain musical industry.
Sure! One of the most attractive features of the project is that you can earn very well on this self-realization if you are a smart investor.

th4o

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:59:43 PM

Moreover, projects corresponding to this trend receive huge funding even without a good base, simply because investors are hoping for a radical improvement in the qualities of modern blockchains.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:03:22 PM

It seems to me that this project will be one of the first to apply smart contracts by destination, for real business.
I hope the ETH team will soon introduce shading, as the Soundeon platform will be popular and it will require a large capacity of the network on which it operates.
If I'm not mistaken then the community manager said in the thread about the possible transition to own blockchain, if necessary.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:06:47 PM

The most important thing is to fix a part of profit in order to secure your investments. In this market, I expect great volatility.
Do you think that the musical ICO also will be highly volatile?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:09:44 PM

I hope the ETH team will soon introduce shading, as the Soundeon platform will be popular and it will require a large capacity of the network on which it operates.
If I'm not mistaken then the community manager said in the thread about the possible transition to own blockchain, if necessary.
Many projects are doing this way nowadays, so this variant of events is very likely. If there is a need, then this is a good way to solve the problem.

Pytbo

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:13:35 PM

What do you mean when you say "move to online"? Now any group can be listened to in social networks or YouTube.
Any of the existing groups, but almost none of those that are at the stage of creation.
Now I understand what you meant, if you argue in this way, then you are undoubtedly right. This stage of creating groups at the moment remains unavailable to the general public.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:29:42 AM

Yes, where everything depends on the narrow circle of individuals, stability is small, so volatility will be huge.

th4o

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:47:49 AM

Many projects are doing this way nowadays, so this variant of events is very likely. If there is a need, then this is a good way to solve the problem.
Still, I think that at the initial stages of the project will not have such problems. The existing efficiency of ETH network is more than enough.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:56:33 AM

Yes, where everything depends on the narrow circle of individuals, stability is small, so volatility will be huge.
Creative individuals have such properties, I agree. So more chances for investment!

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:06:34 AM

Of course it will. I think that here the volatility will be higher than in the crypto. The creative component of the project is something that is very difficult to grasp, so it will be difficult to understand the actual price of the project, it will change very quickly in the understanding of investors.
This will happen only at the initial stages, business processes are more obvious and orderly in the future work.
Pytbo

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:10:21 AM

Still, I think that at the initial stages of the project will not have such problems. The existing efficiency of ETH network is more than enough.
The last days commission are very large in the ETH network, I do not think that it is very convenient for carrying out musical ICO.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:31:58 AM

I agree with you, usually the projects that have collected hard caps are very successful in listing the token, since not everyone was able to buy it at the ICO stage.
The supply shortage entails a price increase, this is a classic. I see the market comes to life, it will be useful for this project.
Indeed, the overall positive background affects all projects, this project is good in itself + the news background will be an additional plus for ICO.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

At the time of ICO, the network begins to slow down. I think that during the musical ICO, this will happen more often.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: