Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31925 times)
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

If the privatesale has already ended, then where can I see its results?
Hello Holopopstyir! All results will be announced when Crowdsale will start.
I understand you, I will wait for this information and follow the project. I try to understand at what stage it is most profitable to enter the project.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pytbo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:21:38 PM

I heard that this is connected with voting on some exchange, I think this problem will be solved in the coming days.
I hope so, but maximum reliability can be achieved if you have your own blockchain.
Going to own blockchain is an expensive task, before solving this problem the platform must show its work and earn the first profit. After this, you can start thinking about such a transition.
I understand this, but such investments will undoubtedly pay off. It seems to me that this should be the next task for which the team should undertake after the project is launched.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:23:50 PM

Very interesting and informative new article about Soundeon: Your Chance to Invest in the Best Ever Rated ICO in Music.
Soundeon: Your Chance to Invest in the Best Ever Rated ICO in Music https://www.ccn.com/soundeon-your-chance-to-invest-in-the-best-ever-rated-ico-in-music/
"How Soundeon changes the music industry

The central vision behind Soundeon is to disrupt the traditional music business model by helping artists navigate the industry’s complex and risky terrain and by making it accessible to those who don’t necessarily have the connections or the financial means to fully pursuit their artistic endeavors. In today’s world, when the vast majority of people listen to music online, an artist no longer has to depend on record labels, managers and concert promoters, and can instead distribute music independently while simultaneously cultivating a larger fan base. Soundeon makes this all possible through a single platform."
I think that here it should be clarified that the people who wish can take part in the financial affairs of the group by investing in its projects. The ability to earn on someone else's work is a very important property of the project.
This information is in the article, simply it is a paragraph above.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:00:18 PM

Very interesting and informative new article about Soundeon: Your Chance to Invest in the Best Ever Rated ICO in Music.
Soundeon: Your Chance to Invest in the Best Ever Rated ICO in Music https://www.ccn.com/soundeon-your-chance-to-invest-in-the-best-ever-rated-ico-in-music/
Excellent article with in-depth analytics! There is even an analysis of competitors in it. As I understand basically the conclusion of the article is that the Soundeon is part of the profitable trend.
This part of the article I liked most. The conclusion is that even projects with shortcomings find their share in the market and earn money for their investors.
In fact, Soundeon is a more global project, therefore, due to its larger scale, it can solve these issues more effectively.

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

https://soundeon.com/token-sale/
It turns out that presale will continue for 23 more days?
It seems that so. The main period of ICO is taken by presale. The main stage of sales will take only a few days.
Good scheme. Recently, the Well project conducted ICO on this scheme and they were able to collect more than half of the hard cap in a falling market.
Do you think that such success is achieved through the ICO model? It seems to me that most of the success depends on the quality of the project.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:11:09 PM

Going to own blockchain is an expensive task, before solving this problem the platform must show its work and earn the first profit. After this, you can start thinking about such a transition.
I understand this, but such investments will undoubtedly pay off. It seems to me that this should be the next task for which the team should undertake after the project is launched.
Maybe by the time this issue becomes acute, ETH will have a better network than now.
Holopopstyir

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

It seems that so. The main period of ICO is taken by presale. The main stage of sales will take only a few days.
Good scheme. Recently, the Well project conducted ICO on this scheme and they were able to collect more than half of the hard cap in a falling market.
I can assume that in view of the more interesting concept and better market, Soundeon will conduct ICO successfully.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:25:23 PM

"How Soundeon changes the music industry

The central vision behind Soundeon is to disrupt the traditional music business model by helping artists navigate the industry’s complex and risky terrain and by making it accessible to those who don’t necessarily have the connections or the financial means to fully pursuit their artistic endeavors. In today’s world, when the vast majority of people listen to music online, an artist no longer has to depend on record labels, managers and concert promoters, and can instead distribute music independently while simultaneously cultivating a larger fan base. Soundeon makes this all possible through a single platform."
I think that here it should be clarified that the people who wish can take part in the financial affairs of the group by investing in its projects. The ability to earn on someone else's work is a very important property of the project.
I think that someone who reads the whole article will be able to adequately assess the opportunities that are opening up.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

The article accurately conveys the main advantages of the Soundeon project, I think it will be very informative for those people who are not familiar with the project.
Soundeon is bringing transparency and innovation to the music industry by offering artists an opportunity to take full control of their creative and financial decisions without relying on record labels, managers and other industry middlemen. Music fans can also support their favorite artists as never before by investing into their projects through the platform and becoming partial copyright holders.
I agree with you. The basic concept is outlined in plain language, without unnecessary details. I think that this will be understandable and attractive for all interested in the subject of ICO.
It is obvious that people engaged in marketing have deeply thought out the project and therefore they can competently submit information regarding it.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

This part of the article I liked most. The conclusion is that even projects with shortcomings find their share in the market and earn money for their investors.
In fact, Soundeon is a more global project, therefore, due to its larger scale, it can solve these issues more effectively.
I can not say that at the moment this market is highly competitive, but the effectiveness of the project means a lot at any stage and any conditions.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

I can assume that in view of the more interesting concept and better market, Soundeon will conduct ICO successfully.
I agree with your prediction, I think that the hard cap will be collected before the end of ICO.
Pytbo

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:03:28 PM

Maybe by the time this issue becomes acute, ETH will have a better network than now.
Maybe performance will improve, but the amount of data processed will also grow following the opportunities. Therefore, I think that such a problem will always be relevant.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

Perhaps this is due to the fact that investors prefer to buy tokens with bonuses that operate in the early stages of sales.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:08:53 PM

I can not say that at the moment this market is highly competitive, but the effectiveness of the project means a lot at any stage and any conditions.
The market is filled with competitors very quickly if a new revenue sphere appears, so we must first do everything at the highest level.

LightFork

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

Maybe performance will improve, but the amount of data processed will also grow following the opportunities. Therefore, I think that such a problem will always be relevant.
An interesting paradox - the better the network, the more it attracts users and the greater the load  Cheesy

Holopopstyir

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:18:35 PM

I agree with your prediction, I think that the hard cap will be collected before the end of ICO.
Hard cap is $ 35 million, this is not a small amount, but I believe that it will be collected.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

You overestimate the ability of the average reader. That's why projects do bounty campaigns - the average person can not extract important information from the general data stream.
It seems to me that the bulk of the investment comes from funds and large investors. Undoubtedly, they have good analysts in the state.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:11:59 AM

The market is filled with competitors very quickly if a new revenue sphere appears, so we must first do everything at the highest level.
I think that at the moment, Soundeon has a good advantage with respect to other projects, so the team has everything necessary to realize the project in the best possible way.

Pytbo

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:35:58 AM

An interesting paradox - the better the network, the more it attracts users and the greater the load  Cheesy
This paradox was discovered back in the 20th century and concerned the roads and the number of cars. I can not say that this is something new.
LightFork

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

Pytbo
I think before this problem becomes actual the project will have to grow 20-100 times both by audience and by capitalization.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: