Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31917 times)
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:25:58 AM

Hedging is applicable to financial risks, but there are others. Even such as bankruptcy of exchange or pressure of regulators.
If we are talking about insurance "from everything", then obviously this is impossible  Cheesy
Yes. And let's stop the offtopic. The project is interesting in itself and deserves attention.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:37:35 AM

The model of allocation of funds is on the site. A significant part of the funds is really allocated for advertising.
But as we see it is not the biggest part. The most part still stands out for product development. This is very good, I do not like when in the cost of production, most of it is advertising.
I agree with you. I also like the reasonable price and option when the main advertising of the product is due to its qualities - that is, it is popular because it is really good.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:53:56 AM

Yes, but the project refers to infrastructure / large projects, it can not be implemented very quickly.
Can you clarify in what sense this project is an infrastructure project?
In the sense that creating a platform to finance musical startups is an infrastructural solution as it is a difficult task to combine the interests of the public, musicians and investors.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

As I understand the development is progressing well. Maybe the main money collected by ICO will be spent on advertising and working with partners.
The model of allocation of funds is on the site. A significant part of the funds is really allocated for advertising.
But as we see it is not the biggest part. The most part still stands out for product development. This is very good, I do not like when in the cost of production, most of it is advertising.
In all ico or platform it is important to allocate a big percent of funds of course in making developments because, this ico is only for once and if they will not spend it on the platform wisely the development will stop. Advertising is also needed as well as marketing, all in all it need to be a solid fundamental to use in right ways.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:37:03 PM

Sometimes a large percentage of advertising in the cost of the product is justified. Although in this case it seems to me that after starting work this platform will be an advertisement to itself.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:42:35 PM

As I understand the development is progressing well. Maybe the main money collected by ICO will be spent on advertising and working with partners.
In all ico or platform it is important to allocate a big percent of funds of course in making developments because, this ico is only for once and if they will not spend it on the platform wisely the development will stop. Advertising is also needed as well as marketing, all in all it need to be a solid fundamental to use in right ways.
I agree with you. It is especially important to invest heavily in advertising in the initial stages - otherwise, in view of the great competition (in terms of information noise), the consumer simply will not be able to learn about the project.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

When the world develops,everything gets better. It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects! Thank you and good luck in the future!
Do you have your own band? Or are you an investor? How do you want to be part of the project?
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:52:34 PM

This project is not unique, many other projects have created such a platform and similarly, in order to survive in the current competitive market Soundeon needs a breakthrough strategy and unique ideas.
Obviously, at the moment the developers have found a way to attract people connected with music to their platform. Whether they can monetize this before others - that's the question.
The road map allows us to hope that we will see the work of the platform in a short time.
It turns out that in February 2019, you can already expect a full-fledged work of the platform with the main features.
Holopopstyir

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:00:29 PM

In the sense that creating a platform to finance musical startups is an infrastructural solution as it is a difficult task to combine the interests of the public, musicians and investors.
Ok, I read the white paper of the project and understood what you are talking about. I think it might work.
I also think that there is a good chance to become a platform for crowdfunding for bands and their albums, etc.

BaalMcKloud

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:03:17 PM

Sometimes a large percentage of advertising in the cost of the product is justified. Although in this case it seems to me that after starting work this platform will be an advertisement to itself.
Yes, if the platform becomes popular then further costs for advertising will not be necessary. As now, ETH does not need advertising.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

Yes, but the project refers to infrastructure / large projects, it can not be implemented very quickly.
Can you clarify in what sense this project is an infrastructure project?
In fact there are a lot of crowdfunding platforms, but this project offers a modern solution for such a task. With the use of the blockchain, this will be a really cool product.

th4o

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:32:42 AM

When the world develops,everything gets better. It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects! Thank you and good luck in the future!
Do you have your own band? Or are you an investor? How do you want to be part of the project?
Maybe he's a bounty hunter and he invests in the project his spare time. It's too early for musicians to participate in the platform.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:48:24 AM

Maybe he's a bounty hunter and he invests in the project his spare time. It's too early for musicians to participate in the platform.
But some musicians are already registered on the platform, it seems that they do it in advance.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:01:13 AM

Yes, if the platform becomes popular then further costs for advertising will not be necessary. As now, ETH does not need advertising.
I think that ETH needs huge advertising. This is the top currency, but everyone is talking about bitcoin if we are considering the global media.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

It turns out that in February 2019, you can already expect a full-fledged work of the platform with the main features.
If the beta version allows to implement the main functionality, then the timelines are really such.
Investors accustomed to the rapid turnover of money most likely regard this period as long.

BaalMcKloud

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:21:42 AM

I think that ETH needs huge advertising. This is the top currency, but everyone is talking about bitcoin if we are considering the global media.
Unfortunately you are right. ETH is little known outside the crypto community, on the other hand it is a huge growth potential for this coin.
Holopopstyir

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:51:05 AM

I also think that there is a good chance to become a platform for crowdfunding for bands and their albums, etc.
Much will depend on what kind of authoritative people will support the project. People need a leader of opinions.
If you look at the middle of the topic then there is news about the support of the project by one very cool musician.

Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

Boristhecat
I can assume that already at this stage the most profitable directions will work, so investors should consider this term in their calculations.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

In general, yes, but ETH requires advertising outside the crypto community. Globally, it's still not as recognizable as bitcoin.

th4o

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

But some musicians are already registered on the platform, it seems that they do it in advance.
It is quite a reasonable decision when working with a prospective project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: