Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31917 times)
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:31:03 PM

Having this project, this would increase the confident of those talented individuals because they could easily share their talents in an easier way. And i think this is the first platform that offers a very rare sevice in the crypto community. Hopefully they would gain alot of investors since they have the potential to become a successful project in the future.

I agree on you mate, that this project will be very helpful towards others because it shows their confidents and being independent. The project is very organize because it is easily shows people how the talents important is and very entertaining to other. In that case they can gain investors as easy as they can for sure.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

I think that to get this share there will be enough crypto enthusiasts, which are in every country.
The most important thing is the support of the music community (it already exists as I understood it) and the interest of investors (the monetary component).
Yes, most of the people in the world love music and also will support this project. Many investors will also take interest in this project due to its great concept for sure.

That is true, even to those people who does not know how to sing but they love music it is because they are very lovable to hear it. For sure many investors will gain of the teams project becuse of popularity and kinda innovated project in the community which is very useful and looks interesing.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:50:30 PM

Having this project, this would increase the confident of those talented individuals because they could easily share their talents in an easier way. And i think this is the first platform that offers a very rare sevice in the crypto community. Hopefully they would gain alot of investors since they have the potential to become a successful project in the future.

I agree on you mate, that this project will be very helpful towards others because it shows their confidents and being independent. The project is very organize because it is easily shows people how the talents important is and very entertaining to other. In that case they can gain investors as easy as they can for sure.
Investors can gain such a profit if they can hold the coins until like 1 year or even more. But with this project, I don't even know but its likely they are potential.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:00:53 PM

Music in a blockchain, it cannot seems understandable for me though. So, if I want to play a music, I have to download the whole blocks?
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

This would be attractive to those people most especially those who are very talented and a music lover because it helps and  allows to share easily their talents by sharing it.  I am sure this will be successful soon because of its potential and such a good project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:58:42 PM

Music in a blockchain, it cannot seems understandable for me though. So, if I want to play a music, I have to download the whole blocks?
Well this very nice project favourable to those music lovers and  aspiring musicians. One thing I like about this project is the positive outlook project that giving people peace of mind after the long day full of stress. Correct  me if I am wrong this is what I  understand about the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

Investors can gain such a profit if they can hold the coins until like 1 year or even more. But with this project, I don't even know but its likely they are potential.
Yes, initial investors of this project Will get huge profits as the project has a very potential team and bright future in the sound industry. I guess this is a worth investing project

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

A music platform powered by the blockchain.Their aim is to improve the music & easily bring it the musicians who are fond of music.so good wish for the future success 
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:40:11 PM

How much did I understand the structure of the project, for example, I have favorite artists and now I can invest in their creativity and profit from successful albums and concerts?

regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:49:27 PM

A music platform powered by the blockchain.Their aim is to improve the music & easily bring it the musicians who are fond of music.so good wish for the future success 

Basically it will goes like that, one thing that they want to improve is the music industry. Well, this is a very interesting idea since they come up into a conclusion on the development of the music industry. Perhaps many musicians would grab this opportunity.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:10:34 PM

That is a great idea it is because everyone loves music and at this moment music can give life to everyone. I am inteeested and willing to wait for the project of Soundeon because it is powered to accomodate and embrace the changes of music.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:14:17 PM

How much did I understand the structure of the project, for example, I have favorite artists and now I can invest in their creativity and profit from successful albums and concerts?

So far they have studied yet om how does it goes the improvement of the project and basically their is possibility that it goes like that because in music their are trench to follow and it is also a dominos effect because they look at it as improvement. In that case they have reached the middle of success and it will continuous to achieve the top.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

That is a great idea it is because everyone loves music and at this moment music can give life to everyone. I am inteeested and willing to wait for the project of Soundeon because it is powered to accomodate and embrace the changes of music.
Yes, this  project is very unique for me. I think that this will be a success in the future because this will be love Nd support by many since its some kind new idea to all members of the crypto community market. Music is one  of the stress reliving way of many people.
Contact_de_GOin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:11:54 AM

Your project seems to be already popular. I wish you success.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:16:32 AM

Hello JuggSlash! You do't need to download anything. You just register on the site and start using the platform. If you want you can start your own Music Token sale or organize the concert.
As an artist you can gain financing and realize their creative visions (record a new album or track, shoot a music video, etc.) by organizing a Token Sale.
And music fans can try themselves out as music producers by investing into talented musicians and becoming co-owners of the copyright, ultimately receiving returns on future royalties and other revenue streams (music streaming services, concerts, other public performances and etc.)

Soundeon Tix provides the ability to organize concerts on your own terms and manage ticket sales with Creative Smart Contracts on Soundeon’s Ethereum-based protocol.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:16:55 AM

The musical theme has been popular for a very long time and with the introduction of Internet technologies it is developing even faster because of glasnost. I think that even some pop stars will support this project.
They will be giving such of plenty profits that might be useful in the future of the music in the blockchain world.
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:54:59 AM

The musical theme has been popular for a very long time and with the introduction of Internet technologies it is developing even faster because of glasnost. I think that even some pop stars will support this project.
They will be giving such of plenty profits that might be useful in the future of the music in the blockchain world.

It’ll become easier for us to support the artists we like in a direct and decentralised manner. Too many artists are being scammed by their teams

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:06:52 AM

It’ll become easier for us to support the artists we like in a direct and decentralised manner. Too many artists are being scammed by their teams
Really? I don't know how is the artist can be scammed by their own team since the artist was the biggest position in the team ?
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:46:38 PM

I think you're right. This project is new and seems very interested. I have known some music app and they are all successful even they have the same concept they just differ in features but the whole product is similar. I just wish the same for this project because  I believe that each project has chance for success.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

Music in blockchain is very unique. This a great job for ghe team to make the project a success. I know the project  will encounter many issues but I am confident that the team and developers will handle it with open arms and smile. The obstacles will serve as motivation to aim for success.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: