Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:20:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31925 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:40:59 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 03:55:15 PM by bellicose

The musical theme has been popular for a very long time and with the introduction of Internet technologies it is developing even faster because of glasnost. I think that even some pop stars will support this project.
They will be giving such of plenty profits that might be useful in the future of the music in the blockchain world.

It’ll become easier for us to support the artists we like in a direct and decentralised manner. Too many artists are being scammed by their teams
Really? I don't know how is the artist can be scammed by their own team since the artist was the biggest position in the team ?
I believe that such cases occurred at least ten years ago at the end of the 2000's. Now this does not happen due to the fact that it is controlled by the people and show business already has a higher level. Regarding the project, the investment plan deserves attention.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:20:17 PM

The musical theme has been popular for a very long time and with the introduction of Internet technologies it is developing even faster because of glasnost. I think that even some pop stars will support this project.
They will be giving such of plenty profits that might be useful in the future of the music in the blockchain world.
I think you're right. This project is new and seems very interested. I have known some music app and they are all successful even they have the same concept they just differ in features but the whole product is similar. I just wish the same for this project because  I believe that each project has chance for success.

Welll, many projects are coming in right now and they are almost the same. The only difference here is how they are going to establish a firm connection between them and to the community knowing that they have alot of competitors. Hopefully they will gather more information about the development of this platform to gain more investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

A music platform powered by the blockchain.Their aim is to improve the music & easily bring it the musicians who are fond of music.so good wish for the future success  
Music in blockchain is very unique. This a great job for ghe team to make the project a success. I know the project  will encounter many issues but I am confident that the team and developers will handle it with open arms and smile. The obstacles will serve as motivation to aim for success.

That is ture, it might be new but it is an innovative way in the blockchain world and in tge marketplace it is in demand and many people tried to choose this because it is kinda in demand it is creative and many people loves music too.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:30:59 PM

I think you're right. This project is new and seems very interested. I have known some music app and they are all successful even they have the same concept they just differ in features but the whole product is similar. I just wish the same for this project because  I believe that each project has chance for success.

Welll, many projects are coming in right now and they are almost the same. The only difference here is how they are going to establish a firm connection between them and to the community knowing that they have alot of competitors. Hopefully they will gather more information about the development of this platform to gain more investors.

That will be great for sure many investors are waiting for that opportunities to come. If we are talking about projects everyone are waiving for that because it will be a form of earnings. Even how many competitors it does not mean a lot.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:54:49 PM

That will be great for sure many investors are waiting for that opportunities to come. If we are talking about projects everyone are waiving for that because it will be a form of earnings. Even how many competitors it does not mean a lot.

Yes many projects will comes out with the same idea. That is why all we can do is know everything first before engaging to such project. I believed that there is always difference in each project. I hope the team will find ways and think more ideas to upgrade the project to make it different from others and useful to all people.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:53:21 PM

Where can I find information on the number of investors currently investing in the project? I would like to know how successful the project is getting its audience.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:05:38 AM

Most of the people were using a better platform to this project but, I would be thinking if they are the best music platform with blockchain.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

Having this project, this would increase the confident of those talented individuals because they could easily share their talents in an easier way. And i think this is the first platform that offers a very rare sevice in the crypto community. Hopefully they would gain alot of investors since they have the potential to become a successful project in the future.
I'm not sure about it but I think there is some kind of project that looks like this project but, I'm sure it just gone because of lacks support.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:19:49 PM

Most of the people were using a better platform to this project but, I would be thinking if they are the best music platform with blockchain.

Hopefully they can be one of the most successful music industry that adopt the blockchain technology. Although, their platform is quite possible to achieve because of the competition across the cryptomarket but with the support of the team of this project im sure they can manage it well.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

Similarity might be in many ways but each project has its own identity that might be the best thing to remember about the project. Competition is hight and all new projects need to be more active and double time to gain the trust and support of people. Specialy the investors to funds the project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:46:32 PM

Hopefully they can be one of the most successful music industry that adopt the blockchain technology. Although, their platform is quite possible to achieve because of the competition across the cryptomarket but with the support of the team of this project im sure they can manage it well.
Let's be more positive on that.  Music industry is wide and I am confident that the project soundeon has special place in there. I know the path to success is not easy but very positive that we are in the right direction to reach the success in the future.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:44:51 PM

Music in a blockchain, it cannot seems understandable for me though. So, if I want to play a music, I have to download the whole blocks?
Music in blockchain will more easy for all the music lovers.They provide this facilities for helping people easy to find the music what people looking for
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

Music in a blockchain, it cannot seems understandable for me though. So, if I want to play a music, I have to download the whole blocks?
Music in blockchain will more easy for all the music lovers.They provide this facilities for helping people easy to find the music what people looking for
I think the project is not intended to help in finding music, because for this there are search engines and blockchain here absolutely with nothing. The platform is designed for communication between performers and fans.

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:06:31 PM

That is great, we all know that everyone of is loves music. Wven what type of genre is that because every individual has its own type. In tge blockchain music is kinda new prohect but for sure their are many people wanted to involved in this activity.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

I think the project is not intended to help in finding music, because for this there are search engines and blockchain here absolutely with nothing. The platform is designed for communication between performers and fans.

If that is the design of the project in such way of communicating fans, it is very cool because it is just near to hand in to our dearest idol or singers. The platform is really knew to everybody and that is the reason why many investors will inveat on you.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:40:29 PM

If that is the design of the project in such way of communicating fans, it is very cool because it is just near to hand in to our dearest idol or singers. The platform is really knew to everybody and that is the reason why many investors will inveat on you.
Thanks to the close association of the members of the community among themselves, new acquaintances will be fastened and who knows, there may be some more famous rock bands in the future. It's unlikely that blockchain is capable of doing it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:35:04 PM

Yes it is very cool,  I am sure that many will find it interesting because many are  big fan of different performers. Hope the team will give more updates for the knowledge of everyone.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:43:25 PM

That is great, we all know that everyone of is loves music. Wven what type of genre is that because every individual has its own type. In tge blockchain music is kinda new prohect but for sure their are many people wanted to involved in this activity.
We can't really deny that people are fun of listening music. So I guess this project will work out, because  I see the large range of interested and prospects users and participants in this project.  Other than that the number of investors will surely increase as days pass by.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

Thanks to the close association of the members of the community among themselves, new acquaintances will be fastened and who knows, there may be some more famous rock bands in the future. It's unlikely that blockchain is capable of doing it.
Cooperation and team work is the best way to reach victory.  No questions about the teams and investors undying teamwork. They work as one and towards the same direction wich is the success and victory. If this will be implemented this will be best out of everything.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:20:08 PM

I can totally say that the project is going to achieve a successfulness in the meantime because music is anything in this world.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: