Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 05:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam coins everywhere.  (Read 10910 times)
rumpletiltskin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

You must be careful when choosing an ICO to invest to. I myself is a victim of ICO scam but I just lost a small amount to it. The information they give is not enough to judge that the ICO you are participating with is legit. You must dig more information on the ICO to ensure that it is a legit ICO.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:06:13 PM

Smiley   yes anywhere in the corner of the world the scammer will not be lost anymore watching us .and I'm experiencing a scam of an ICO after the campaign is suddenly missing and does not feel like it would have been that we were either scam or even one we do not have any rewards. And even in your area you just have to go personal with us because they are really working on the scammer so that no one will lose anything especially in this online job. Scammer senses that we really need to be especially careful with scammers.
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:23:11 PM

It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.

This is really distressing.
People in pursuit of easy money are creeping with interest in crypto currency and technology blocking to deceive enthusiasts and pioneers.
There are more such projects, but there is nothing we can do about it.
Scammers have always been.
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:46:11 PM

The amount of scam coins that are in the market right now is just disheartening. I think there should be some kind of rule or regulation when it comes to the pushing of new coins into the market so it will not be saturated with so many scamm coins that are useless and have no value to the investors. it makes me angry
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2926
Merit: 777

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:48:59 PM

It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.

This is really distressing.
People in pursuit of easy money are creeping with interest in crypto currency and technology blocking to deceive enthusiasts and pioneers.
There are more such projects, but there is nothing we can do about it.
Scammers have always been.
When a certain trend booms out specially when we do talk already on making big money then its always been part of the reality that criminal minds and fraudsters would really use up this opportunity for them to earn easy money out of those people who are fool that do believe and setting up traps which most likely greedy ones are victimized. ICO's is one of the examples where projects tends out to be created to scam its investors taking up millions of dollars and leaving those people behind and broke.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:51:50 PM

Yeah they have scam in crypto!! But you should aware it you need to undersrand and to analize if that bounty or coin are scam or known to scam !! You need to be alert  every youll trade a coin!!
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:04:05 PM

Well, scammers are everywhere. With or without crypto, they will still exist. But yeah, so unfortunate that they are also in crypto. It's good that regulations are now being made/implemented to get these scammers.

markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:13:40 PM

Surely you should check the whitepaper, their community, their service, and their vision before you put some money into their pocket. Well, maybe there are some ICOs that kinda "perfect" but in the end they do the scam phase. If things like that happened, i just consider im not lucky that day. Because of human intention that we couldn't read. But, i believe that many people still have heart to not scam other people.
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:08:22 PM

Always, when there is something worthwhile there appear scammers, and in the cryptocurrency world this is not exclusive! But not every time if a project is called "SCAM" - this is necessarily fraud. It happens that it simply does not work out the project. Many naive investors believe that in life everything is the same as in whitepapper. This is mistake. Ask Charlie Lee, he knows ..Wink Sad
nvt2511

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:26:44 AM

I think some of the ICO has a lot of fraud. Yes, we can do is reduce or don't get exposed to fraud ICO. We recommend that before you invest your money into ICO, you perform an examination through a team ICO developer, website and travel map is real or not.
deepali01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:27:34 AM

These coins will always be, of course you need to understand what you are investing my friend !
akina

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:32:52 AM

yeah i agreed about that and i feel it, so many scammer in everywhere not only in airdrops but in bounty too. so we must be carefull about that. if want to know scam or not we can see in their whitepaper and how many people follow that bounty i think
nonkinto

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:43:13 AM

Unfortunately, I also got into several fraudulent projects . Lost all his money
Luntop

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:52:09 AM

You are right, there are a lot of scams in the market . Every day there are more and more of them .
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:01:14 AM

yes you are right, nowadays many ico are cheat many people and many coin scams everywhere. for that we must be more thorough in determining an ico with more read the website, white paper, roadmap and see the team who are in the project
wowkapo

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:09:56 AM

Everyone should understand that there are a lot of scammers on the market. Be careful and attentive
runque

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:18:32 AM

Because it is a bear market, it is very difficult for anyone to make money by issuing coins. So many investments are losses, so everyone thinks that they are frauds, but not necessarily. Last year was a bull market. Investment would not be considered as such, but many of them are also frauds.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:46:08 AM

who Scame coins are where possible with a Scam that I know only on ICO projects because many people who failed in this project and did not benefit because of the Scam because many investors are taking money from some people who want to join the ICO Project

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

In actual we always get into attractions with the hype that goes in this field of cryptourrency many times ( whether it will be positivity , negativity , fud , news  getting spread more fastly ) we Personally don't try to use our own to sense to analyse those things personally .
Here a simple example of the etn coin where it was a big hype that buy etn and become more richer person but in actual what happened ?? I think nothing more than dump and become stable at particular price .
And also many more coins are available for such types of example and in the same way ICOs are also running .
Here i will say that think only about the perfect reason that why that will get successful project or why that particular coin will go up , if any guinine reason than surely we should go buy in bulk .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Asgar 9

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:28:03 AM

I think that out of the total number of existing projects, about half is a scam. Some of them were originally conceived as fraudulent projects, others simply will not be able to reach the required level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: