Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Launches the New Antminer B3 Miner  (Read 16287 times)
munchies859

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:32:41 AM

Anyone one else from batch 1 still waiting for shipping confirmation?  It seems like people are getting them tomorrow and mine hasn't even left the warehouse yet...

Check your payment confirmation date. For some reason, Bitmain has mine as being made almost three days after I received payment confirmation!

Just checked, and mine is the same way, three days later, even thought I got the email right away.  Are you still waiting for your order to ship as well?  Idk if this is an issue or if it's just some glitch that happens to everyone.

Yes, still waiting for mine to ship.

I opened a ticket because my order shows that it was paid three days after I got email confirmation that my LTC had cleared. They said that sometimes, the status change from "Awaiting Payment" to "Paid" is a manual process and basically told me to pound sand until it ships because they are in a different city than the warehouse and can't do anything. But there are other people on Discord who say that they ordered on 4/27 and paid at 1pm (4/28 confirmation payment for China's time) and their order will be delivered tomorrow.

I just chatted with them asking if there was some issue with my order because of the payment discrepancy, and they just said that the shipping period goes to the 10th, and that if it hasn't shipped by the 11th to contact them again.  My order says paid rather than expired though like it would have it they really didn't get paid for 3 days, so I think they are just slow in the shipping department.

On the bright side though, they changed my order price to $1875 without me even asking though, so I assume I'm getting a refund.  Since they changed the price of the order on their own, I'll hold off submitting a ticket for it for a few days to see if they send instructions on their own.

Edit:  Also, I paid in LTC, and I realize you did as well.  I wonder if this is their passive aggressive way of dicking people over who didn't pay in BCH...
RobbMines

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:39:48 AM

Anyone one else from batch 1 still waiting for shipping confirmation?  It seems like people are getting them tomorrow and mine hasn't even left the warehouse yet...

Check your payment confirmation date. For some reason, Bitmain has mine as being made almost three days after I received payment confirmation!

Just checked, and mine is the same way, three days later, even thought I got the email right away.  Are you still waiting for your order to ship as well?  Idk if this is an issue or if it's just some glitch that happens to everyone.

Yes, still waiting for mine to ship.

I opened a ticket because my order shows that it was paid three days after I got email confirmation that my LTC had cleared. They said that sometimes, the status change from "Awaiting Payment" to "Paid" is a manual process and basically told me to pound sand until it ships because they are in a different city than the warehouse and can't do anything. But there are other people on Discord who say that they ordered on 4/27 and paid at 1pm (4/28 confirmation payment for China's time) and their order will be delivered tomorrow.

I just chatted with them asking if there was some issue with my order because of the payment discrepancy, and they just said that the shipping period goes to the 10th, and that if it hasn't shipped by the 11th to contact them again.  My order says paid rather than expired though like it would have it they really didn't get paid for 3 days, so I think they are just slow in the shipping department.

On the bright side though, they changed my order price to $1875 without me even asking though, so I assume I'm getting a refund.  Since they changed the price of the order on their own, I'll hold off submitting a ticket for it for a few days to see if they send instructions on their own.

Edit:  Also, I paid in LTC, and I realize you did as well.  I wonder if this is their passive aggressive way of dicking people over who didn't pay in BCH...

Yeah I was basically told that it would ship next week at some time.

Super annoyed at this entire situation, as Bitmain keeps messing the entire launch of this miner up. First the price, then the refunds, then the shipping. It never ends.
Kavela

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:09:24 AM

Bought Antimner B3 at $2400+
Antminer B3 is not shipped yet and i will not get it till Monday i guess.
Antpool has not supported Bytom yet.
Bytom token's price is falling down.
Profitability as shown on www.asicminervalue.com is falling down.

I am f*cked up. Did i miss something? Smiley)))))))))
Mo20
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

Anyone one else from batch 1 still waiting for shipping confirmation?  It seems like people are getting them tomorrow and mine hasn't even left the warehouse yet...

Yep same here. You can see my payment on the blockchain on April 25. https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/transaction/0f6a0fd8adfac7f1a963a01040e72ea923f16d19017e8570ceb395fa7fa9b1e1

masterkangeroo239

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:02:15 AM

You can find out that someone is really earning some money from bytomscan....
probably BITMAIN mining bytom before they move their tokens to mainnet

This address has mined 2 MILLION DOLLARS so far.

https://bytomscan.io/address/bm1qmyn5yn6w3sjzgc948rcycfnkh9uy96d8a8h25q
MrDuFF

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:18:23 AM

Bitmain is currently preparing the shipment. I already see that an order has been sent to UPS. Today, some miners would have to be shipped.
Attention to all who have ordered with DHL (Germany) There are problems with the import to Germany DHL does not let the miner through customs.
Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:37:43 AM

Bitmain is currently preparing the shipment. I already see that an order has been sent to UPS. Today, some miners would have to be shipped.
Attention to all who have ordered with DHL (Germany) There are problems with the import to Germany DHL does not let the miner through customs.

Yeps, mine shipping today too.

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
Kavela

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:45:26 AM

Yeps, mine shipping today too.

Is it only me that waiting like Hachiko for the shipping Smiley)))))))))))))))
sattychrome

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:51:21 AM

But what is the use in getting it shipped or delivered? there is no pool to mine yet
Mo20
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

Order date: 4/25/2018
Payment method: BCH
Shipping method: Fedex

Assuming they don't work on weekends, my order won't be shipped before May 7. If they don't ship before the 10th they better give me a refund and cancel my order.
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

Did I read correctly that Bytom has like a 2/3 premine?  Or is that just an internet rumor?  Anyone know?
Antlia

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

what about DHL Germany?, mine must be on monday to me, thats last schedule from DHL.
nadeaup

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:29:04 PM

My b3 will be arriving this afternoon. I have no clue how to Solo or Pool mine with it. i never had a miner arrive where I did not have everything ready to go and up and running in 10mins. I think this one will be different.

Also can’t find a trusted exchange...
Kavela

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

Can anybody confirm if there is any pool that mine Bytom coins. Please respond.   Undecided Undecided Undecided
esconceptsz

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

Got mine an hour ago. Just waiting for a pool!
d2bg

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

Holy Crap!  I sent in a refund request from reading about it on here and got the canned response, ok fine.  But, I just noticed that my order has been retroactively changed to show an $1875 purchase price down from $2453.  Looks like some refunds are on the way.  Pretty cool!

My price changed to show 1875 before getting the email and making the request.  Sorry, your refund is not on the way yet.
kgeorgiev
Copper Member

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

My b3 will be arriving this afternoon. I have no clue how to Solo or Pool mine with it. i never had a miner arrive where I did not have everything ready to go and up and running in 10mins. I think this one will be different.

Also can’t find a trusted exchange...

I'm in the same boat - mine will be arriving in a couple of hours and i have no idea what to do.
Mo20
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

Can anybody confirm if there is any pool that mine Bytom coins. Please respond.   Undecided Undecided Undecided

Got mine an hour ago. Just waiting for a pool!

If you look here http://miningpoolstats.stream/bytom  you can see that antpool.com is the only pool currently mining BTM. What you can do is create a worker here https://www.antpool.com/home.htm?coin=BTM and start mining and hope for the best. Currently you can't change your wallet address on antpool but they will fix that soon when they officially open the pool. ***** they might not reward you for mining because the pool is not officially open *****

Good luck everyone.
shellyfinest

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:58:10 PM

Holy Crap!  I sent in a refund request from reading about it on here and got the canned response, ok fine.  But, I just noticed that my order has been retroactively changed to show an $1875 purchase price down from $2453.  Looks like some refunds are on the way.  Pretty cool!

Just checked and mine is like this too

On the bright side though, they changed my order price to $1875 without me even asking though, so I assume I'm getting a refund. Since they changed the price of the order on their own, I'll hold off submitting a ticket for it for a few days to see if they send instructions on their own.

My price I paid was changed as well, but I still followed the instructions to submit for a request (BTW this seems fishy that they just manually adjusted what they said I paid for it)...

Anyway, I submitted a ticket , got the response that a refund would be issued if I replied with (1) my order number and (2) Bitcoin cash address (which is not how I paid FYI, I paid USD wire) , so make sure you submit the refund request and don't just assume the refund will show up

My B3 is shipping today, should have in US Monday or Tuesday ...
oomurashin

Activity: 195
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:13:57 PM

i think antpool will open pool who got 1st batch B3,maybe early next week Wink Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: