Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Launches the New Antminer B3 Miner  (Read 16286 times)
hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:22:57 PM

Guys did you try overclocking B3 or rewrite  last firmware to squeeze more from it ?

Install new firmware (2) that is posted on Bitmain support page, it will automatically give you 200 kH extra plus somewhat slower fan speed. 

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chris75kb

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:07:07 PM

Guys did you try overclocking B3 or rewrite  last firmware to squeeze more from it ?

Install new firmware (2) that is posted on Bitmain support page, it will automatically give you 200 kH extra plus somewhat slower fan speed. 

Already done that if you talking about this two firmware.
https://support.bitmain.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004733393-B3-Firmware-Upgrade-Instructions

I  meant overlocking by modifications firmware or any other way to get more from it.
Kavela

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:39:12 AM

To be honest i am deeply disappointed by Antminer B3 and Bitmain. I think that is it for me and i am stop purchasing any of antminers and i think i give up on mining. The crypto world is very tricky and i think that the best money making is from buying coin and hold it no matter what happens for 1 year or so. I paid 2800$ for antminer B3 and i didn't even get 200 bytom for almost 2 weeks of mining. I don't know what to do. Thanks to low power consumption i will just pay the electricity and hold the coins. That was very painful to watch others gathering 2000+ bytoms just in one week when i just can't get 200 bytoms for 2 weeks now. Hope you best guys who has B3 and are in same position as i am. What a scam was that from Bitmain. Hate that kind of treatment the batch 2 was realesed very soon and my antminer was delivered way too late, even batch 2 was delivered sooner than my antminer from Batch 1.
boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

That was very painful to watch others gathering 2000+ bytoms just in one week when i just can't get 200 bytoms for 2 weeks now. Hope you best guys who has B3 and are in same position as i am. What a scam was that from Bitmain. Hate that kind of treatment the batch 2 was realesed very soon and my antminer was delivered way too late, even batch 2 was delivered sooner than my antminer from Batch 1.

If i remember right you have been the one having shipping problems/custom problems, so why blame Bitmain as a scam? They shipped it in time, that it couldn't get delivered to you for who knows what problems on your end doesn't make Bitmain a scam....
I'am sorry for you that it you get the miner last, me too by the way, but that's the risk we take....
kaziu1985pn

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:48:21 AM

hello miners friends,

I have a problem with the transfer of btm from the computer wallet to gate.io, it displays the error
 "Error submitting form
errors occurred in one or more actions- <action index 0: reserving utxos: reservation found already already reserved> "

Does anyone know what it can be?
microtechies

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:57:43 PM

hello miners friends,

I have a problem with the transfer of btm from the computer wallet to gate.io, it displays the error
 "Error submitting form
errors occurred in one or more actions- <action index 0: reserving utxos: reservation found already already reserved> "

Have you checked if you have the most up to date wallet and also that you are using the deposit address on gate.io begining with bm not 0x?
henrylitee

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

Selling my B3 with PSU for 1500 eur shipping included to europe,  im from Barcelona
kaziu1985pn

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

hello miners friends,

"Error submitting form

Have you checked if you have the most up to date wallet and also that you are using the deposit address on gate.io begining with bm not 0x?

I use the 1.0.2-d6f77a42 wallet, I did not notice that it appeared newer than 1.0.2. The address of the account on gate.io gives bm1. I have no idea why it does not work.
is there any minimum transfer value?
microtechies

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:15:01 PM

hello miners friends,

"Error submitting form

I use the 1.0.2-d6f77a42 wallet, I did not notice that it appeared newer than 1.0.2. The address of the account on gate.io gives bm1. I have no idea why it does not work.
is there any minimum transfer value?

There will be a minimum but I can't see any information on it, it will prob be what ever the current fee
Kavela

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

That was very painful to watch others gathering 2000+ bytoms just in one week when i just can't get 200 bytoms for 2 weeks now. Hope you best guys who has B3 and are in same position as i am. What a scam was that from Bitmain. Hate that kind of treatment the batch 2 was realesed very soon and my antminer was delivered way too late, even batch 2 was delivered sooner than my antminer from Batch 1.

If i remember right you have been the one having shipping problems/custom problems, so why blame Bitmain as a scam? They shipped it in time, that it couldn't get delivered to you for who knows what problems on your end doesn't make Bitmain a scam....
I'am sorry for you that it you get the miner last, me too by the way, but that's the risk we take....

Yes it was me but besides my shipping/custom problems bitmain has shipped my miner way too late. The scam was the batch 2, they just released batch 2 for about 800$ cheaper so doesn't this action make them scam? The risk would had been justified if they wouldn't have released the second batch so soon. It makes 13 BTM today 13 whilst in first two weeks it was mining about 300 Bytoms per day so calculate the loss you and i faced and this is not the risk that we took, this is bullshitting (sorry for that). We've been robbed. And anyway it was my opinion so you can say whatever you want i respect others opinions too, but for me it was disrespectful from bitmain because of the shipping delay (if it was sent on time it would be delivered way too earlier than actual delivery)  and BATCH 2 Smiley))
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:54:53 PM

Yes it was me but besides my shipping/custom problems bitmain has shipped my miner way too late. The scam was the batch 2, they just released batch 2 for about 800$ cheaper so doesn't this action make them scam? The risk would had been justified if they wouldn't have released the second batch so soon. It makes 13 BTM today 13 whilst in first two weeks it was mining about 300 Bytoms per day so calculate the loss you and i faced and this is not the risk that we took, this is bullshitting (sorry for that). We've been robbed. And anyway it was my opinion so you can say whatever you want i respect others opinions too, but for me it was disrespectful from bitmain because of the shipping delay (if it was sent on time it would be delivered way too earlier than actual delivery)  and BATCH 2 Smiley))

Bitmain has offered a refund of 586 to first batch buyers, they will pay this in bch within 6 weeks

Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:29:20 AM

why are earnings dropping to 12+ coins a day now. This is a controlled coin and yet like this? wtf

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:19:09 AM

I understand your anger but in first place you should consider this:
- the first to blame is the shipping company, if i remember right without digging back in the topic, it delayed the shipping somehow 7-10 days.
- you got compensated by Bitmain with 586 bucks, still something, not?
- if you really thought that when you buy an asic miner that the reward will stay for years the same you are just wrong. Everybody and his grandma know that the rewards drop pretty fast, whats left for 1 algo with 1 coin??!?!
- I as well got mine late, but that's ok, because i mine Bytom for holding as i believe it's an interesting coin/project that may have an interesting future and increase in value. It's risk as well, but nobody ever said that all of use will make 100x the money we invested in a B3, right? This said, maybe your expectations have been too big and that leads to frustration and anger.

Seriously, it's the most risky business we are in here as miners, but you never should lose contact to the ground and always see things realistic and forsee what could/can/should/may happen.....

This said, i think it's not fair to call them a scam.

c8emens

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:54:57 AM

which exchange supports the BTM mainet wallet?

i'm looking for this as well, anyone?

did we get an answer on this?

https://gate.io/

supports bytom mainnet wallet .
-an american exchange plattform

Activity: 207
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

which exchange supports the BTM mainet wallet?

i'm looking for this as well, anyone?

did we get an answer on this?

https://gate.io/

supports bytom mainnet wallet .
-an american exchange plattform

Heads up, Gate.io DOES NOT support US customers.
US customers utilizing the platform are at risk of losing their funds.

BitPie is the only one that appears to do so.
They will be performing their first swap next month.

They seem to be getting around the regulatory issue but only allowing access to the BitPie “Bank” and “Wallet” services, but blocking the exchange by GeoIP. Since it’s their first swap, I’ve only loaded 50BTM into the bank to see how smoothly the process goes.
microtechies

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:56:21 AM

Also is Antpool paying anyone out yet?  I'm up to about 1200 coins and just got this email from support (again)  I have yet to receieve anything from them.

"Dear Leeb18509,

Thanks for your consultation!
Sorry for the delay. Because the finance upgrading, the payment is delayed. Our engineers are urgently dealing with the issue asap. Please wait patiently.
Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Lilian
Bitmain"

I have received all my payouts apart from the last 2 days
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:01:34 AM

Thanks for the heads up but what a fucking nightmare.  Just barely sent about 400 BTM to gate.io cause it seemed legit to trade and now that I'm trying to withdraw it's just one hassle after another.  Need SMS support, needs KYC, on and on!  Withdrawl disabled for 24 hours "for your security".  WTF.  Just give me my fucking coins back....

Yeah, it's a mazo-experience filling expiring SMS code and 2FA I switched on thinking on replacing from time to time SMS codes with it. And now KYC "in 2 days". It's even worse with mobile application.

Activity: 207
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:41:30 PM

Thanks for the heads up but what a fucking nightmare.  Just barely sent about 400 BTM to gate.io cause it seemed legit to trade and now that I'm trying to withdraw it's just one hassle after another.  Need SMS support, needs KYC, on and on!  Withdrawl disabled for 24 hours "for your security".  WTF.  Just give me my fucking coins back....

Yeah, it's a mazo-experience filling expiring SMS code and 2FA I switched on thinking on replacing from time to time SMS codes with it. And now KYC "in 2 days". It's even worse with mobile application.

BytomOfficial DMed me on Twitter saying that they have no intentions of freezing the ERC20 tokens, and are working with US Approved exchanges to get the swap in place. Right now, BitPie mobile seems our only option, and that swap doesn’t occur until 6/15. And then weekly after that.
Holding my breath.
SplinterZalinsk

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:08:56 PM

I think antpool is a joke... why some payments are not sent?!?! Huh

>> https://i.imgur.com/mWzmGdT.jpg
dazzmore

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:44:40 PM

I am having the same issue. Let's hope they will do right by us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: