Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45990 times)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:15:55 AM

so bounty is officially over but why is the spreadsheet not accessible to all or is it just me? because i just try to access the sheet but i was denied access, does anyone else is experiencing this? i don't understand why this should be private anyways.

Sylon said that will br a new spreadshet available when all the stakes will be counted and valued in $/jinbi/eth
So we have to wait, maybe untill the end of the ICO sale

thanks for the update didn't know about it, will be looking forward to the new and updated version of the spreadsheet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

so bounty is officially over but why is the spreadsheet not accessible to all or is it just me? because i just try to access the sheet but i was denied access, does anyone else is experiencing this? i don't understand why this should be private anyways.

Sylon said that will br a new spreadshet available when all the stakes will be counted and valued in $/jinbi/eth

thanks for the update didn't know about it, will be looking forward to the new and updated version of the spreadsheet.
certainly many participants who want to know the amount of the reward they get but right now it is in the process of calculating and hopefully once completed immediately informed to all the participants.
Jonkumis

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:15:30 AM

certainly many participants who want to know the amount of the reward they get but right now it is in the process of calculating and hopefully once completed immediately informed to all the participants.
be patient in waiting for the results to be obtained, hopefully the results are satisfying and tokens have a high price so that the big profits will be obtained by the participants who join. the team will certainly do their work carefully and well.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:44:55 AM

be patient in waiting for the results to be obtained, hopefully the results are satisfying and tokens have a high price so that the big profits will be obtained by the participants who join. the team will certainly do their work carefully and well.

Patience has become the obligation of every gift participant, waiting for further information from Sylon's bang and also a team about Jinbi's development.
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

Patience has become the obligation of every gift participant, waiting for further information from Sylon's bang and also a team about Jinbi's development.
hopefully with the patience that has been done the participants who have joined later the results will be satisfactory for the participants, be patient and pray.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:03:05 AM

I think is better to use the official bounty thread for this kind of info.

Anyways, i would ask the dev or the official account in there are some info about exchanges..
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:03:37 PM

hopefully with the patience that has been done the participants who have joined later the results will be satisfactory for the participants, be patient and pray.
The bounty hunter must know patience, we aren't the decider so we cann't do anything else. Everyone should trust the chosen project.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:50:57 AM

still looking forward to the good news from the team for all, hopefully the results given by the team will be satisfying. instead the token will also be high.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:30:07 AM

If you want the latest information about developments, no need to wait for Sylon, visit Jinbi media, Dev is always active to share news about the development of jinbi.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:27:19 AM

look for sales results seen from the website currently still at the number $12,750,000 and we still hope there will be great big investors who join with this project so that the results of the sales the more again.
teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:02:12 AM

look for sales results seen from the website currently still at the number $12,750,000 and we still hope there will be great big investors who join with this project so that the results of the sales the more again.
all the people that support this project certainly expect the best to expect on this project. and if no one time sales still runs long. so I am sure that the team will prepare a strategy more steady again in order to attract the attention of many investors.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:11:13 AM

all the people that support this project certainly expect the best to expect on this project. and if no one time sales still runs long. so I am sure that the team will prepare a strategy more steady again in order to attract the attention of many investors.
of course. all teams will definitely use this time very well. so that his sales could have better progress again.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:53:46 AM

of course. all teams will definitely use this time very well. so that his sales could have better progress again.
all looking forward to the good news from the team about the progress of this project, hopefully the team will not disappoint in working for all of them. and will provide good news and great results.

sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:29:33 AM

all looking forward to the good news from the team about the progress of this project, hopefully the team will not disappoint in working for all of them. and will provide good news and great results.

The result is sales of more than $ 12 million and this is an amazing result, surely the team's performance is very good and no doubt. Every day surely the sales results continue to increase and will be able to reach the target according to the roadmap.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:16:15 AM

i have one question: they are already mining gold? or they will wait the tge when they can start to bond gold with the token?
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:39:06 AM

With the results obtained, it will certainly reach the target, the team is very qualified and can certainly provide good development. I'm sure this project will be a big project.

big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:54:06 AM

Hello

on your site the raised amount is still stacked on 12,750,000 $
is this the right amount or has to be refreshed?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

With the results obtained, it will certainly reach the target, the team is very qualified and can certainly provide good development. I'm sure this project will be a big project.

They still do a lot of things that make it to reach their hard cap and the time to wait for it to happen until the appointed time.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

Jinbi's planning will be more mature and evaluation must definitely be done to get maximum results.
 Many are waiting for a new breakthrough from Jinbi.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:10:19 AM

to all the team who manage this project. always more excited again in promoting this project. I'm sure with a nice promotion will be able to attract the attention of many investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: