Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:34:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45986 times)
crake

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

I just had a look at the whitepaper which is pretty simple by the way.
I noticed there was no description of how will the fund raised from ICO be used for.

Yes. You are right. The WP is light on the commercial detail. That was a marketing decision. To highlight the key points, but not overload with detail. They could have massively enlarged the cryptography section for instance, but chose not to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:06:31 PM

A good project with a practical idea! I hope for your success!
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:47:34 PM

What I like on this project it was stated in the whitepaper that they have a buy back program. So hopefully this project would be successful. And also their partnership with pillar that attract my interest in this project.
TranslateIntoDutch

Activity: 308
Merit: 69

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:30:56 AM

For those interested, the ANN is now also available in Dutch: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3754544

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:46:09 AM

How are they going to be different with XAUR?

Its interesting to see that holders will receive dividends which the team is likely going to resolve with legalization. Seem too good to be true already specially upon seeing the team speculate about he price to be $16 already by next year.  Grin

Target asks:

1.How are they going to be different with XAUR?

asdlolciterquit asks:

2.I don't understand how this token works..it is a token connected to a gold mining company?

Hi guys. These are serious questions and deserve non pr answers.

I’ll try…

With respect to XAUR etc.

It is not my business to critique different individual approaches to collateralised crypto. And definitely not in public. There are various acceptable and creative approaches. (it is a bit like designing a derivative or an maybe an equity offering at a bank. Lots of ways work and depends a little on what you want to achieve.)

But here is root problem: How do collateralise something in a way that dampens downside volatility, yet keeps upside participation?

I don’t favor vanilla wrapping i.e. 1 unit crypto backed by 1 unit of something (say gold, but it could be copper or live hogs). This is legitimate: but it raises the question…why not just invest in the underying product? You would however dampen downside volatility if you took this derivative design approach. It is questionable that you would get any extra upside juice.

Actually: you need to figure out how to either add gold to a fixed amount of crypto or possibly subtract crypto from a fixed amount of gold on an ongoing basis. This can done in a regular way or in lumps based on some milestone (price etc.)

There are various shops trying to create crypto structures that work in this respect. And i think that various counterparties are prepared to invest considerable effort in this sector gives weight to the core idea. In fact, my own interest stems from the fact that I think huge chunks or both equity and derivative like instruments will migrate to crypto.

So. And the white paper says this clearly. Yes they have mining partners. So that physical gold stream gets added into the Jinbi Token. Essentially they are financing a certain amount of gold production. As more gold gets added you can rationally expect the token to maintain loaded upside exposure. Hence their token price predictions.

It all makes sense and I am happy to take PMs via telegram to dig hard into details. I just don’t want to go nuts here for general audience.

Thanks

Crake

i've read that you prefer talk via PMs or telegram, but i'm wondering if you want to answer this question:
if i buy 1000$ of Jinbi Token and with them i buy 1000$ of gold, where the devs find the money to develop their project?

PM me please. It isn’t totally clear which bit of the white paper isn’t clear to you. So if I can ask you a couple of questions, I am sure a can put you straight. If this leads to improving the WP that would be a win/win 😀’

hi crake, i really appreciate your help but don't understand why we can't talk here, i think that maybe these and other posts can help other people too.
You can ask without any problem these questions, here.
crake

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:28:07 PM

Its interesting to see that holders will receive dividends which the team is likely going to resolve with legalization. Seem too good to be true already specially upon seeing the team speculate about he price to be $16 already by next year.  Grin

Target asks:

asdlolciterquit asks:

2.I don't understand how this token works..it is a token connected to a gold mining company?

I’ll try…

It is not my business to critique different individual approaches to collateralised crypto. And definitely not in public. There are various acceptable and creative approaches. (it is a bit like designing a derivative or an maybe an equity offering at a bank. Lots of ways work and depends a little on what you want to achieve.)

But here is root problem: How do collateralise something in a way that dampens downside volatility, yet keeps upside participation?

I don’t favor vanilla wrapping i.e. 1 unit crypto backed by 1 unit of something (say gold, but it could be copper or live hogs). This is legitimate: but it raises the question…why not just invest in the underying product? You would however dampen downside volatility if you took this derivative design approach. It is questionable that you would get any extra upside juice.

Actually: you need to figure out how to either add gold to a fixed amount of crypto or possibly subtract crypto from a fixed amount of gold on an ongoing basis. This can done in a regular way or in lumps based on some milestone (price etc.)

There are various shops trying to create crypto structures that work in this respect. And i think that various counterparties are prepared to invest considerable effort in this sector gives weight to the core idea. In fact, my own interest stems from the fact that I think huge chunks or both equity and derivative like instruments will migrate to crypto.

So. And the white paper says this clearly. Yes they have mining partners. So that physical gold stream gets added into the Jinbi Token. Essentially they are financing a certain amount of gold production. As more gold gets added you can rationally expect the token to maintain loaded upside exposure. Hence their token price predictions.

It all makes sense and I am happy to take PMs via telegram to dig hard into details. I just don’t want to go nuts here for general audience.

Thanks

Crake

i've read that you prefer talk via PMs or telegram, but i'm wondering if you want to answer this question:
if i buy 1000$ of Jinbi Token and with them i buy 1000$ of gold, where the devs find the money to develop their project?

PM me please. It isn’t totally clear which bit of the white paper isn’t clear to you. So if I can ask you a couple of questions, I am sure a can put you straight. If this leads to improving the WP that would be a win/win 😀’

hi crake, i really appreciate your help but don't understand why we can't talk here, i think that maybe these and other posts can help other people too.

This is not a tether-style coin, rather one that unlocks value moving further back up the supply chain and feeding those profits back into the token.

So, the amount of gold in the token is dynamic, but always increasing.
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:53:30 PM

I noticed there was no description of how will the fund raised from ICO be used for.

Yes. You are right. The WP is light on the commercial detail. That was a marketing decision. To highlight the key points, but not overload with detail. They could have massively enlarged the cryptography section for instance, but chose not to.

There is an estimation of the future price of Jinbi Token in WP.
According to it, the price will grow substantially.
I am curious how will that happen?
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:19:28 AM

Its simple think what would happens to gold? The price has been increasing gradually. What more blockchain is evolving faster and the currencies are endangered to have less value and if its possible that dollars will crash in some years gold, silver and other physical minerals will go high.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
qemjo

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:40:51 AM

Its simple think what would happens to gold? The price has been increasing gradually. What more blockchain is evolving faster and the currencies are endangered to have less value and if its possible that dollars will crash in some years gold, silver and other physical minerals will go high.
Not only that, crake just explain how on his last post and it is clearly said on the WP : Gold total supply allocated to Jinby will increase years after years, so token value will increase too.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

I red the 3 pages of this thread and saw all the positive comments about this project, One thing has captured me, about the team, when the real people here speaks who am I to disagree? Well, I'm now interested with this project and watching every details here.. Good luck!
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:13:52 AM

Bounty is only available after the minimum raise has been met which is $8million.
---Bounty participants won't get any token if <$8million was raised?

Looks like this won’t be an issue judging by the initial response. But any money raised via bounty will be paid. It would be dumb not too. Jinbi will take care of its community

Which initial response are you talking about?
The $8million requirement is clearly stated in the bounty thread, only in smaller font.
It is still an issue to me.

Hello.

I understand where you are coming from. Nobody wants to work for free. The odds of that are greatly reduced with a project of this caliber. It is a good project and a great team. To get straight to the point: If the minimum subscription of $8mil is not raised the ICO is cancelled. Under those circumstances, as no money was taken, there is no bounty to pay. (If you find the thread wording outlining this confusing, that is unintentional).

It is important that you consider all possible outcomes. Yes…to be undersubscribed would suck. But have you considered what might happen if the offering is oversubscribed?  I think that would cause a Jinbi Token price pop to the upside post ICO which would be very gratifying.

Sometimes in life, things turn out far better than anyone dared hope! The fact is we don’t yet know for sure what will happen. However I am privy to initial metrics and I personally know some of the larger potential investors (Funds) that have made commitments. This makes me very confident that Jinbi are very much ahead of schedule and things are going very well for them (and therefore everybody involved in the bounty campaign.)

Crake

//// Actually: Sylon´s bounty post says ¨You will receive 3% of all JINBI tokens, based on your number of stakes¨, not 3% of raised funds or tokens. Thus, this means that JINBI will distribute 3% of the tokens to the bounty campaign participants (and this is not conditional on a minimum raise). This corrects what I wrote previously above. Apologies. ////

I as well also find the above condition disturbung as that will totally neans that my effort to promote this project Will be in vain, but they say life is a risk, so am participating with positive mind hoping that project is successful so i get paid in the end Wink

Between i think its more better to answe questions here on thread so that more people will understand and benefit than in pms, and can attract potential investors.
crake

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:12:30 AM

Bounty is only available after the minimum raise has been met which is $8million.

Looks like this won’t be an issue judging by the initial response. But any money raised via bounty will be paid. It would be dumb not too. Jinbi will take care of its community

The $8million requirement is clearly stated in the bounty thread, only in smaller font.

Hello.

I understand where you are coming from. Nobody wants to work for free. The odds of that are greatly reduced with a project of this caliber. It is a good project and a great team. To get straight to the point: If the minimum subscription of $8mil is not raised the ICO is cancelled. Under those circumstances, as no money was taken, there is no bounty to pay. (If you find the thread wording outlining this confusing, that is unintentional).

It is important that you consider all possible outcomes. Yes…to be undersubscribed would suck. But have you considered what might happen if the offering is oversubscribed?  I think that would cause a Jinbi Token price pop to the upside post ICO which would be very gratifying.

Sometimes in life, things turn out far better than anyone dared hope! The fact is we don’t yet know for sure what will happen. However I am privy to initial metrics and I personally know some of the larger potential investors (Funds) that have made commitments. This makes me very confident that Jinbi are very much ahead of schedule and things are going very well for them (and therefore everybody involved in the bounty campaign.)

Crake

//// Actually: Sylon´s bounty post says ¨You will receive 3% of all JINBI tokens, based on your number of stakes¨, not 3% of raised funds or tokens. Thus, this means that JINBI will distribute 3% of the tokens to the bounty campaign participants (and this is not conditional on a minimum raise). This corrects what I wrote previously above. Apologies. ////

I as well also find the above condition disturbung as that will totally neans that my effort to promote this project Will be in vain, but they say life is a risk, so am participating with positive mind hoping that project is successful so i get paid in the end Wink

Between i think its more better to answe questions here on thread so that more people will understand and benefit than in pms, and can attract potential investors.

maybe you didn't notice my correction  Smiley

¨Actually: Sylon´s bounty post says ¨You will receive 3% of all JINBI tokens, based on your number of stakes¨, not 3% of raised funds or tokens. Thus, this means that JINBI will distribute 3% of the tokens to the bounty campaign participants (and this is not conditional on a minimum raise). This corrects what I wrote previously above. Apologies.¨

all Ok?  Roll Eyes
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

Hello.

Crake

¨Actually: Sylon´s bounty post says ¨You will receive 3% of all JINBI tokens, based on your number of stakes¨, not 3% of raised funds or tokens. Thus, this means that JINBI will distribute 3% of the tokens to the bounty campaign participants (and this is not conditional on a minimum raise). This corrects what I wrote previously above. Apologies.¨

all Ok?  Roll Eyes

Yeah with that explanation, hopefully project can raised even hardcap Wink
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:33:11 AM

Hello.

Crake

all Ok?  Roll Eyes

Yeah with that explanation, hopefully project can raised even hardcap Wink
Surely all wish the best for this project and I also hope so hopefully later Jinbi can smoothly and successfully be achieved the target.
qemjo

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

Hello.

Crake

maybe you didn't notice my correction  Smiley

all Ok?  Roll Eyes

Thanks, 3% of total supply = around 3.5 millions for bounty. Not bad!
I also notice that if all token are solded, market cap (at ico price) will be 87 million (top 160 on cmc). That's not so much, it leaves great margin to increase gold total supply and token value. Project is coherent! Not like lot of other ICO who promise 1 billion market cap and get 10k  Grin

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

Target asks:

asdlolciterquit asks:

I’ll try…

Thanks

Crake

This is not a tether-style coin, rather one that unlocks value moving further back up the supply chain and feeding those profits back into the token.

ok well, maybe i'm starting to understand.
So for example 5gr of gold will be linked to one token in 2019. Since there will not be more token in circulation in 2020, more gold will be linked to my token? is it correct?
crake

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:43:33 AM

Target asks:

asdlolciterquit asks:

I’ll try…

Thanks

Crake

So for example 5gr of gold will be linked to one token in 2019. Since there will not be more token in circulation in 2020, more gold will be linked to my token? is it correct?

Yes. Like that... 😎
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:27:59 PM

Target asks:

asdlolciterquit asks:

I’ll try…

Thanks

Crake

Yes. Like that... 😎

well, that's really huge!
I really don't know any other token that have this unique "feature".
If i buy this token i can be pretty sure that its value will rise... i don't think there are other tokens like that..
Alexander210

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:56:45 AM

I looked at this project, I did not think that it was so serious and promising. Strong and experienced team. It looks impressive enough. I will definitely participate in it and tell my friends !!
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:43:30 PM

one question: the pre-ico last only 3 days??
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: