Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45986 times)
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:31:20 AM

Joseph Crawley said that the token distribution would start on December 17... Will they keep posting nonsense tweets and will not distribute the tokens? Is jinbi SCAM?
Means, then, is the token distribution currently being done because this is December 21 and for the problem of Jinbi scam or not, I also don't know, so it's better that we follow the news to make it clearer
as the bounties do have to be heartened and have a lot of patience to control distribution, the team will definitely give the best to the participants, perhaps because of unfavorable market conditions so the distribution is slow.
can only wait for clear certainty from the team, all hope for the good for the future of all, all believe the team will always try to provide the best for participants who join, it still takes a lot of time to control the distribution in progress.
take it easy everything will be fine, JINBI looks like it's still updating so don't worry about distribution,
especially the bounty manager Sylon's  can be very trusted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:38:09 AM

Joseph Crawley said that the token distribution would start on December 17... Will they keep posting nonsense tweets and will not distribute the tokens? Is jinbi SCAM?
Means, then, is the token distribution currently being done because this is December 21 and for the problem of Jinbi scam or not, I also don't know, so it's better that we follow the news to make it clearer
as the bounties do have to be heartened and have a lot of patience to control distribution, the team will definitely give the best to the participants, perhaps because of unfavorable market conditions so the distribution is slow.
can only wait for clear certainty from the team, all hope for the good for the future of all, all believe the team will always try to provide the best for participants who join, it still takes a lot of time to control the distribution in progress.
take it easy everything will be fine, JINBI looks like it's still updating so don't worry about distribution,
Hopefully what you say is true that everything will be fine and most importantly for now we trust the bounty team and bounty manager Sylon because Sylon can be trusted
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:51:24 AM

Hopefully what you say is true that everything will be fine and most importantly for now we trust the bounty team and bounty manager Sylon because Sylon can be trusted
I agree we have to think positively that the team in Jinbi tokens will certainly bring a tremendous surprise to the participants who have joined here, we must be patient in waiting for the good news. All will be well the team will share the results of all our hard work.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:04:26 AM

Do not worry about distribution the bounty participant.
Distribution of bounty participant will after the investor token is distributed. And investor distribution is underway.
I hope, you can all be patient. Complain do not change everything.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

Joe removed his Jinbi icon.

Tina, the one i chatted way back april to know more about the ICO. She is one of the community manager of Jinbi and the account of her was deleted  now.
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:02:58 PM

Tina, the one i chatted way back april to know more about the ICO. She is one of the community manager of Jinbi and the account of her was deleted  now.

The team said they would move away from TG.
I don't really understand what your point is here?

I mean even if it was a scam, what would be the point in just removing the image from his account?

I don't get it.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 05:45:25 PM

The team said they would move away from TG.
I don't really understand what your point is here?

I mean even if it was a scam, what would be the point in just removing the image from his account?

I don't get it.

I'm not accusing them. Don't ask me, we should ask them first 'cause why would they move away from telegram even if it's the way to contact the investors. Did you invest in Jinbi or you're only one of the bounty participants? Those people who put their money and invested it to an ICO is way more critical than a person who only spent time to make such posts for bounty.

Nevermind, I know some projects who prioritize the community and yet they managed to earn huge profit. Why would they bother to delete/remove something that serves a bridge or an assurance for the project. Well, We're still hoping that this is not a scam, I sense something fishy about the movements of the team, you can't blame us.
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

The answer to this is pretty obvious. No added value for them. They got their money and are now getting to work on the project with it.

How often do you have direct contact with the CEO of a company you invest in?

Take part in any IPO and let me know.

Also I suspect a lot of investment happened in Fiat from single big investors which aren't using telegram anyway.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:10:28 AM
Merited by Notin2 (2)

Lol! Suddenly telegram has no added value now that people has invested and huge money has been raised, so tell me how will they have a community to interact with if ignore them?

I thought having a great community support is very important in projects nowadays, and we all know telegram is the best platform to have so many people together (both investors and non investors), if they can have an official telegram to create awareness for their project and raise funds they  can as well maintain it and update the community on development progress and other related matters.

It doesn't requires the ceo or whatever to always be online, that was why they had admins, it was never the ceo that was responding to people's questions and concerns but the admins, why is it a problem now?

Again it is very easy to be at the defense line when your money is not involve, investors knows what matters most to them.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 05:42:22 AM

The answer to this is pretty obvious. No added value for them. They got their money and are now getting to work on the project with it.

Also I suspect a lot of investment happened in Fiat from single big investors which aren't using telegram anyway.

lmao, it's really obvious that disregarding the community in project's success is an escape route for them. We're talking about crypto here, how can a digital money can stand alone without the support of the community?
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:31:48 AM

I just had a look at the whitepaper which is pretty simple by the way.
I noticed there was no description of how will the fund raised from ICO be used for.

if from the Roadmap in 2019, maybe some of the funds will be their investment, because they will open a branch office in Dubai, we will wait for a new roadmap in 2019, because the product roadmap has not been explained there

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

lmao, it's really obvious that disregarding the community in project's success is an escape route for them. We're talking about crypto here, how can a digital money can stand alone without the support of the community?

i really hope that jinbi won't become an other ubiatar (i don't know if you have followed what happened).

In their last post on telegram they say: "Bounty participants will receive allocations post-investor token distribution." and talk about a listing already in January 2019.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

i really hope that jinbi won't become an other ubiatar (i don't know if you have followed what happened).

In their last post on telegram they say: "Bounty participants will receive allocations post-investor token distribution." and talk about a listing already in January 2019.
Did they distribute the tokens to their respected investors? i don't want to conclude or give a final opinion but i was looking for this project before and now it looks like they have no communication here at all as well in telegram channel which i didn't find and know what really happened. In whatever reason they need at least to have an update here or create a new support chat group to its investors and not to keep quiet or to hide? something else to the public.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:48:06 PM

Did they distribute the tokens to their respected investors? i don't want to conclude or give a final opinion but i was looking for this project before and now it looks like they have no communication here at all as well in telegram channel which i didn't find and know what really happened. In whatever reason they need at least to have an update here or create a new support chat group to its investors and not to keep quiet or to hide? something else to the public.

Yeah there is no communication but their Twitter account looks active every day
I don't know whether Twitter is controlled by third parties or managed by one of the Jinbi teams  Cheesy
Since telegram accounts are deactivated they don't want to communicate to the public lol
kentpaul

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:10:00 PM

https://i.imgur.com/iGcBa1m.png

https://i.imgur.com/nZUFXq3.png

at what point do you conclude the funds are stolen? i mean what is the normal time frame to receive some form of transferable security and then ongoing updates on the use of funds?

all you have to do if google search lars steffensen, joe crawley, ebullio capital management to see who you gave your money to
bey85

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:34:41 PM

What this project already scam?i see website,twitter still alive.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

i repeat, the last update was on 21/12, so not so many days ago.
I also read: "If anyone would like to speak directly to me, please feel free to email – Joe@Jinbitoken.io – and I will be delighted to assist."

Did someone try?

I just think this is still to early to scream: "scam".
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:27:28 PM

I also read: "If anyone would like to speak directly to me, please feel free to email – Joe@Jinbitoken.io – and I will be delighted to assist."

Did someone try?

Can't really say if am positive or negative at this very point, i will rather stay neutral because their are things are not very clear and needs a clear explanation, but the team aren't very active in this thread,
Everyone has their opinion and are free to think as they see things.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:34:38 AM

Did someone try?

Can't really say if am positive or negative at this very point, i will rather stay neutral because their are things are not very clear and needs a clear explanation, but the team aren't very active in this thread,
Everyone has their opinion and are free to think as they see things.
For me, Yes they aren't active because they got a millions from us and now they ignore our sympathy, doubts ETC.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 10:42:48 AM

Yeah there is no communication but their Twitter account looks active every day
I don't know whether Twitter is controlled by third parties or managed by one of the Jinbi teams  Cheesy
Since telegram accounts are deactivated they don't want to communicate to the public lol

Their twitter is just trash, they post non-sense things. It can be a bot or a paid manager of social media account to post/tweet some shitty things. I have a lots of experience in this kind of scenerio, trust me, it will end bad.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: