Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:49:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Diversify Investments  (Read 4070 times)
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:39:31 PM

If you plan for long term investment bitcoin is the best one. If you can endure to wait patiently of bitcoin increase more than 15k and I don't know when will it happen maybe soon or later. If you you applied diversity then choose the good coins that suit your taste for much better result at the end. It is good strategy.

I agree with that, although it will be a risky thing to invest here since the price continuously dump at some point and it can actually rapidly dump in price but volatility of this currency makes people more interested in investing their money cause if you will wait your money will double or trippe in price and thats a big dhot ublike investing in the banks, you have to wait every year to a progress if their will be and here in our country based on our entrepreneurship professor the annual interest of your money if you will invest here is just 1% due to the outgrowth of tge people who invests.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:21:11 PM

I would invest 10% at a time in different alt coins, and keep a decent amount in bitcoin or ethereum to hold onto.  That way you can account for more possibilities.  If the price of something you bought drops, buy more of it so your cost average gets lower.  Or if another project shows up with tons of promise, you still have some to invest.  $1500 isn't a lot to work with, but diversifying is very very important.
Diversifying is what we need to be able to manage the excessive numbers of Alts, we cannot guarantee that our coin will always increase in value, that's why we need to have as many backups as we can to still earn when the market seems to be in red.
It is to avoid and only depend on one possibility. Diversifying investment will avoid less loss. If the one you invest drops its value, you have another might increase which you can get when you are in need. You can easily see the progress of your investment and how much the profit you've could get.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:30:16 PM

Usually they recommend you to diversify your investment, so you avoid losses.

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

What if I invest little by little, only in Bitcoin, would that work as well ?
Of course because it depends in the flow of the market what wil bel you earn and also it depends to your strategy.  If that's your strategy and if you earn for that strategy it means that strategy is alright to you so continued what your doing.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:05:16 AM

Smiley    well there are two investments here. bitcoin and altcoin. about altcoin I can not tell you where you want to trade or invest because we have different desires in life. about bitcoin, here i am and knowing that bitcoin has the best investment we can get here and even if you still have the money you can get in bitcoin I always campaign and participate in investment in a great way.
entrepmind23

Merit: 261

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:16:42 AM

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

Diversifying your investments is a way of investing to minimize your risk and losses. Investing little by little is known as cost averaging. Investing in bitcoin is a better choice for me since it is like the center of all cryptocurrencies as its price has a big effect on how the prices of other altcoins might be. Through cost averaging, you can avoid having big losses because you can balance out the amount of your investment if in case it goes down. Your aim is for long term investment anyway so there is a higher possibility that you will grow the value of your investment given the situation that mass adoption will continue.

I would invest 10% at a time in different alt coins, and keep a decent amount in bitcoin or ethereum to hold onto.  That way you can account for more possibilities.  If the price of something you bought drops, buy more of it so your cost average gets lower.  Or if another project shows up with tons of promise, you still have some to invest.  $1500 isn't a lot to work with, but diversifying is very very important.
This is also a good strategy. Altcoins has a tendency to grow more in value compared to bitcoin because their prices are not that significant yet. There are coins that has a lot of potential but it needs a lot of research before investing into altcoins. If I were you, I would go for altcoins that already has a track record of withstanding with time.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:04:44 PM

I would invest 10% at a time in different alt coins, and keep a decent amount in bitcoin or ethereum to hold onto.  That way you can account for more possibilities.  If the price of something you bought drops, buy more of it so your cost average gets lower.  Or if another project shows up with tons of promise, you still have some to invest.  $1500 isn't a lot to work with, but diversifying is very very important.
Diversifying is what we need to be able to manage the excessive numbers of Alts, we cannot guarantee that our coin will always increase in value, that's why we need to have as many backups as we can to still earn when the market seems to be in red.

I agree, In that way we could get more potential to earn profits even some others altcoins drastically drops. All we have to If that situation we are going to take then, we must keep monitoring the market sytems of crypto currency. So that we can easily catch some green coin where did we Invest too.
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:13:04 PM

The goal of diversification is not necessarily to boost performance—it won't ensure gains or guarantee against losses. But once you choose to target a level of risk based on your goals, time horizon, and tolerance for volatility, diversification may provide the potential to improve returns for that level of risk.

To build a diversified portfolio, you should look for assets—stocks, bonds, cash, or others—whose returns haven't historically moved in the same direction and to the same degree; and, ideally, assets whose returns typically move in opposite directions. This way, even if a portion of your portfolio is declining, the rest of your portfolio is more likely to be growing, or at least not declining as much. Thus, you can potentially offset some of the impact that a poorly performing asset class can have on an overall portfolio.

Another important aspect of building a well-diversified portfolio is trying to stay diversified within each type of investment.

Within your individual stock holdings, beware of overconcentration in a single stock. For example, you may not want one stock to make up more than 5% of your stock portfolio. Fidelity also believes it’s smart to diversify across stocks by market capitalization (small, mid, and large caps), sectors, and geography. Again, not all caps, sectors, and regions have prospered at the same time, or to the same degree, so you may be able to reduce portfolio risk by spreading your assets across different parts of the stock market. You may want to consider a mix of styles too, such as growth and value.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:29:32 AM

Its all with your own choice or preference because the ideal cryptocurrencies is having a good altcoins that will become a big source of profits in coming months. I, around 10-20 altcoins for that amount and here if you want it only in bitcoins diversify your bitcoins in different safe wallets to protect it from losses and any damage that we cant assure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Flagship11

Activity: 853
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:31:58 AM

Absolutely this is the best way to turn any profit in cryto.
Like the old saying goes, "it's never a good idea to put all of your eggs in one basket."
The same can go for investing in crypto, spread it out.
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:39:51 AM

You should allocate your capital in different areas. It is recommended that you only configure bitcoins in the encryption field, and you can also invest in stocks, real estate and other industries. In this way, when there is investment risk in a certain field, the investment scattered in other fields can be good for you to resist risks.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
MDLuffy

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

If you want to invest and want to be an investor then you should diversify in the investment field. BTC is a new type of investment that has a lot of potential in the future, BTC is an investment channel that can bring you big profits but also can take away your lot. BTC will be an investment channel to join, be a smart and wise investor
faceoff97

Merit: 113

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:23:36 PM

Actually, you wont avoid losses but diversifying will minimize you losses and will help you not miss any sudden increase of value. Its hard to handle but you just jave to decide to make long term investment so it wont make you hassle. I've been diversifying investment since January,  and it actually works. I got a chance to gain better and loss better. Its just a matter of allocation, better if you'll allocate greater fund for more established coins.
anaumar

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:35:36 PM

I started investing in Litecoin started some time ago because I believe it will rise high and if you invest in bitcoin on an ongoing basis it is also good because it will all be successful

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:47:58 PM

Bitcoin, as the reigning cryptocurrency in the market and at the price, should be their priority when it comes to choosing. Ripple and Ethereum are also good choices as they have shown positive results over the past few months.
We believe in it that bitcoin will gonna rise more in the future. Diversifying investment is the best decision for the risk takers because they do not depend on one possibility but for more. Other coin that are popular can be continue to grow and give good profit which can make you success and help you to achieve the goal you have.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:05:24 PM

I would definitely agree with this, but they will be a certain point in which you have to take this seriously, for me its not enough to invest money and time, you should be aware where ,who and what does your money go, cause if just push your money into something yet you dont know how to deal with the terms of the place where you invest those money, you are just burning your profit. I think diversifying your profit is great cause more chances of gaining a lot on the contrary so much risks cause the terms and conditions were jot all be the same.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:17:02 PM

Bitcoin, as the reigning cryptocurrency in the market and at the price, should be their priority when it comes to choosing. Ripple and Ethereum are also good choices as they have shown positive results over the past few months.

A lot of good coins to hold this year and diversification is the best thing that you can do, try to do extra effort and for sure profit is possible. Buy the coins and believe on that coin, don't panic easily. The market is volatile, ride on it well and study further.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:20:11 PM

In any form of investments its either stock market, cooperative,bank,forex and the new mainstream - cryptocurrency. Diversifying investment is the most suggested strategy to minimise and managed certain losses and profits as it says "don't put your eggs in one basket" but only diversify to those top spot crypto avoid risks and headaches and to be safe just hold it and don't trade waiting for 1 to years is enough to manage the risk.Just apply the simple 40-30-20-10 percent method of diversity.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:23:27 PM

I started investing in Litecoin started some time ago because I believe it will rise high and if you invest in bitcoin on an ongoing basis it is also good because it will all be successful
Even you invest in litecoin the best is dont base only in one coin to put your money. When others said diversify is also wise decisions to make to have a less risks. Diversify investment for some is hard and for some the best decisions.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:34:01 PM

Actually, you wont avoid losses but diversifying will minimize you losses and will help you not miss any sudden increase of value. Its hard to handle but you just jave to decide to make long term investment so it wont make you hassle. I've been diversifying investment since January,  and it actually works. I got a chance to gain better and loss better. Its just a matter of allocation, better if you'll allocate greater fund for more established coins.
It may seem costly when you diversify investments but trust these people who have better experience in trading and managing their investments. If you would calculate it or speculate, you will somehow find out that losses are reduced when you diversify. You also have more opportunity of gaining profit when you do this. Diversifying is beneficial, it may be hard managing all of investments at the same time but once you get used to it, you will see how profitable this method can be. It is proven that diversifying could give larger profits and reduce losses but of course it will definitely depend on how you are going to manage your investments most especially your time. Finding a good coin for investments is not easy especially when it comes to altcoins so you have to study as in thoroughly study the coin you plan to invest into.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

Diversifying is recommend but for someone that is really chasing for profits and new to this I would suggest that focus only with one coin. While learning on how it's possible to make money with a single coin you can now then advance and explore with altcoins. There's pros and cons with diversifying and same as by choosing only one coin.
In choosing one coin.
- You make more money when that coin pumps.
- You lose more money when correction comes.
The same thing can happen with diversified portfolio, the thing that you must know is how you are good by taking more risk by diversifying rather than staying with one in the beginning.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: