Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:31:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Diversify Investments  (Read 4070 times)
qwirtiii

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:09:09 AM

Usually they recommend you to diversify your investment, so you avoid losses.

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

What if I invest little by little, only in Bitcoin, would that work as well ?

I think No , It does'nt work if your investing in bitcoin and you are fearful to loss your money.Always remember that in cryptocurrency you must take a risk that sometimes you loss money in just one wrong decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:12:05 AM

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

I you want to invest it in one cryptocurrency then you will never be able to realize the value of other as well. Investing your $1.5k in Bitcoin alone will need patience to wait for the profit like x2 or x3 of that investment. Where as if you diversify that money to many altcoins then you will have a bigger chance to gain from it.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

A wise and experienced investors always diversify their investment because they knows that only one investment and the same for investment is 100 % risky so if we diversify investment i think we may get some profit and we can control over loss. if we diversify investment it is good for us because through this way we can know the profitability of every investment.

Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

Diversification in crypto investments is a strategy that would serve to be very efficient, as long as you chose
the right coins to invest in. Always include the strong and solid currencies, you have higher chances to profit
from them, as for altcoins there are plenty of really good ones out there, research and read more to narrow
down the best ones you see fit. Invest wisely and always be aware of the current market conditions especially
with prices before investing whatever budget you have.
elysion

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:46:37 AM

I recommend to diversify your investment. But, diversifying too much is not reasonable. Too much portfolio means too much risk, too. While you do this, you should 3-4 coins that are reliable for you. Thus, your investment risk will decrease.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:11:29 AM

I think it's important to distribute your investments between different crypto-currencies. Of course not all coins will show a great price, but many will ultimately prove successful. In the coming years, there will certainly still be impressive growth.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:41:04 PM

That is a good idea to invest little by little becomes a lot someday and spread your money on the different crypto investment not to avoid risk but to reduce losing all of it. If you can reduce expenditure on the top crypto coin is good. Those are strong and have a potential in the future. But when comes on the income on your investment you can determine it if your method or strategy is good
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

Yes if you  a big goal to have your dream come true the only way is patiently waiting and work hard for your dream ,,because is not the matter how your starting capital will small instead if you look forward in the future you can also assure that you got a goal if you are seriously to your passion.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:09:39 AM

If you just focus on investing in certain areas then if you risk losing your money, then you should diversify your investment to minimize the risk of such risks will do the job your private
I think diversifying investment reduces the risk and keeps you away from loosing some good money. Because you invest in different crypto having different profitability and different risks, a fall or loss in one will not be a loss in the other and you are safe. Similarly you can also get some good profit if there is a rise in the overall market values. Diversification of assets reduces the risk.
peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:30:02 AM

It is always wise to divest, investing in many different cryptocurrency is very important and would limit the extent to which an investor records losses. The market is volatile so investing in more than one crypto would be a wise idea.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:01:29 AM

just like what warren buffet said in his famous tag line do not put all your eggs in one basket means that in order to be secured you must scatter your resources not relying into only a single one source of your profit because if that source turn into a liability you will loss all your asset in a sweep so this method is a smart way to save your port folio minimizing both profit and lost for you in the long run.
Scatter! I like the sound of that!! The thing is that nothing is guaranteed in this world and you really have to be extremely smart to know what to do and with that diversifying is a whole lot of things that can make one minimize all the risk that abound when it comes to investment.

Policies can change, a lot of things can change which can affect so many thing, but spreading the risk into different areas helps a lot. If you are investing in crypto, spread the risk within crypto and even outside crypto. That is always the best way to go.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

Putting all your egg in just one basket is really risky because cryptocurrency price is susceptible to sudden change, it is highly volatile. You can lose all your money or even double it depending on the market demand. Diversification of investment is the best and safest way to invest since there are a lot of altcoins that can promise good returns.
Once the basket drops, then you are screwed! I do not even expect anyone to be making any mistake of such again as it is. The world has grown to the stage where people should not have learned by now that diversification is the only way to live with the risk that comes with any investment.

Focusing on one aspect alone sets one up for a very huge risk, and anything affecting that area negatively affects one hugely as well, but with diversification, you will always have one thing to fall back on.
CryptoFeller

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

Diversifying investments is important because it minimises losses. It is very difficult to be much certain of the of the returns you will get from investing in a coin except when there is an incidence anticipated to cause change in price.
But every time it is seen that some coins are coin well while some fails. So it is better to diversify investments to trusted and promising coins so that the gains with one coin can cancel out the looses of the other.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

You can split this amount and invest it in the top 5 Crypto-currency on coinmarketcap. Do not buy more than 5 CZK, first you will need to understand more thoroughly the crypto-currency market.
Diversifying should not even all about cryptocurrency alone, except if that is his main target, but when you are diversifying, which of course investing in cryptocurrency should come with that, but I believe it should be other areas outside crypto so as to help with any risk that comes.

Investing in different cryptocurrency can only help when you are not sure of what happens to one, but in terms of policy that affects the whole space, everything gets affected and you would not want to be caught up in that.
Ludji

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

The problem I see with diversification in crypto is that this market follows BTC. Of course daily changes in seperate altcoins tend to appear, but generally the whole market rises and falls with the rise and fall of BTC, which really makes it hard to diversify.

Looking for Reddit accounts? Well look no further, HIGH-QUALITY REDDIT ACCOUNTS FOR SALE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4960485.0
Katfilka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:26:32 PM

Diversification of investment is a must. Since the investment is always accompanied by a certain percentage of risk, it will be very difficult if all your money is invested and taken away. Split that money into many investment channels that you think is feasible. This will split the risk into different parts. If one of the investment channels fails, it is not a bad thing to do. Maybe the rest of the investment will be successful.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:39:52 PM

Cryptocurrencies are not very stable so buying time is very important. It determines whether you are profitable. In my opinion 1500$ you should invest at least 3 coin. Of course, invest little by little is essential.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:15:01 PM

If you have around 1.5k usd to invest then invest in various digital currencies at the rate of around 50 USD per investment and maybe 200 in Bitcoin and 200 in Ethereum. I would main,y invest that money in the infrastructure blockchain coins which are the sprinting board for other projects and services. Having a varied portfolio of around 20 to 40 coins and projects will help diversify your risk as well as your assets. I hope you do good research in order to get the best deal for your money, good luck!  Smiley

I'm not into investment yet as of now as I'm only doing bounty campaigns. And I appreciate the details you put-in for having a money of 1.5K USD to invest. It seems this is a good formula. Thank you mate, once I enter into investing, I will definitely consider your input. Appreciate it. God bless.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:57:05 AM

It is the best way to minimize the risk and every investor should put a lot of attention in investment because if they will take it for granted then they are the one who will suffer a lot of lose of money in their overall investment and they might turned into a broke person at the end of the day. Diversifying investment is a required thing to do for every investors.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:51:03 AM

I think your chances of making more money when investing some of the capital in bitcoin are huge because with the relatively fast price movements increase you can be more excited in using bitcoin as the one place of his most qualified crypto in the affairs of looking for income.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: