Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Diversify Investments  (Read 4070 times)
Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:12:13 AM

To get a big and maximum profit, then dividing money in many places is a better thing, never put money in one type or one place so that when you lose, you can't expect from others.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcmmo9314

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:53:47 AM

Usually they recommend you to diversify your investment, so you avoid losses.

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

What if I invest little by little, only in Bitcoin, would that work as well ?

The advice is absolutely right, diversification of investment will reduce the risk of losing money. Normally I buy at least three types of coin. Choose the best coin, so you will feel safer.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:28:06 AM

Diversified investment is very risky, but it is not recommended to invest a little bit, buy a good time to buy directly, and then you just have to wait patiently.
Enough of the talks about risk. Generally, everything is risky. Diversifying investment is one pethos people have been using  to cope with the funny crypto market. This approach could be tested. There is no crime in trying. If one knows his coins to a reliable extent, it will help in choosing the crypto-coina.
divesify asset is one of methode to avoid big losses.if have only one cryptocurrency  and when it drop loss or maybe dev left this projects we can loss all of our money.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:39:14 AM

Diversification is a great way to protect yourself economically. BTC is an excellent investment, but I would not invest all my savings in it.
I think you are right, I see the market is in danger, asset price movements in the market are very volatile and difficult to predict, it is better not to invest all the money to keep watch there is a rapid price reduction
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:56:44 AM

Diversification is a great way to protect yourself economically. BTC is an excellent investment, but I would not invest all my savings in it.
I think you are right, I see the market is in danger, asset price movements in the market are very volatile and difficult to predict, it is better not to invest all the money to keep watch there is a rapid price reduction
investing our money into several place is safer than put it in only one portofolio.it really work while all cryptocurrency drop sharply and market in unconfidence psychology.
HH3AExiter

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:03:10 AM

Your income depends on what strategy you use maybe effective, maybe not, maybe profitable, maybe not. Risk takers usually invest all their money full force on a single investment. Others diversify it to avoid being struck at once.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:27:54 AM

investing our money into several place is safer than put it in only one portofolio.it really work while all cryptocurrency drop sharply and market in unconfidence psychology.
it can indeed reduce some risks. our psychology is tested for now, and market is again showing its decline. but don't worry, the important thing is not to add chaos with panic sell

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Nemhongonie

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:48:01 AM

Multichannel games for raising and lowering, misinformation, minimizing the value of real assets and exaggeration of digital. If you want to at least keep your capital - then diversify your investment portfolio.
Deptkolektor

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:33:19 AM

We need to investments for money, and i will try for investment to bitcoin..

Mybe we must always try to invest.  Smiley
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:06:11 AM

One and a half k$ may sound not a lot. But it’s a good start. I would concentrate on privacy and POS coins. You can get a reasonable amount of each if, lets say, you spend 500 bucks on every project, so you would have 3 coins in your portfolio.
This is not small money. You can invest this money in coins that are cheep right now and has the potential to replicate your money in short time.

It is not about how much money you have but how much potential your coins had. Besides, Investing this money in ETH in the current market can let you avail some good chance of cashing a big money in future because we are on the rise keeping the tracts of ETH in the mind in the current market.
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:35:38 AM

Is there any solution to invest in cryptocurrency not? The solution is highly profitable, I feel Bitcoin prices are pretty high although it's down but I can buy another coin. I need some advice.

My advice is you choose to invest in bitcoin for the long term, which will give you more security and comfort in the future. Diversification is very good, but you run a lot of risk if you invest in projects that are not good, my advice is that you stay in bitcoin
You can choose to risk your money by investing in altcoins, which means you have to be willing to lose almost all of your money because altcoin can even fall to more than 80% of your value if something goes wrong.
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:55:57 AM

Yeah, someone perhaps recommends and suggests to spread and invest our money in many crypto/coins, because it will minimize and prevent risk. To me, that suggestions is a little bit good, because I also do that strategy. However, obviously the return of investment is not much. Now I try to put more and much my assets or money in Bitcoin, rather than in other altcoins. I just use a small amount of my money in altcoins.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
NGOCDIEP

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

If you have around 1.5k usd to invest then invest in various digital currencies at the rate of around 50 USD per investment and maybe 200 in Bitcoin and 200 in Ethereum. I would main,y invest that money in the infrastructure blockchain coins which are the sprinting board for other projects and services. Having a varied portfolio of around 20 to 40 coins and projects will help diversify your risk as well as your assets. I hope you do good research in order to get the best deal for your money, good luck!
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:48:42 AM

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

Diversification has been proven to be one of the most important and effective strategies of modern investing.I would divide equally in three best Cryptocurreny. Bitcoin, Ethereum and IOTA. They all represent three different facets of the crypto world and are not tied directly to each other.
Ragoth

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

This may have a good idea behind. Yet I think if you really need to diversify your digital coilns, you need to select those coins that are not directly influenced by bitcoin. Because if it is, then the rise and drop of these coins are similar to bitcoin. Should any increase or decrease will happen all will be affected. As a result you are as if buying just one coin because all will go up and or down just the same.
So you should choose coins with good product behind like Binance Coin for example
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

Diversifying your investments is always a good idea.By investing our money in different coins,the probability to face loss can be decreased and that of earning profits can be increased.By this I mean that if we are investing our entire money in a single coin and there is a downfall in it's price then we are simply going to loose our money.Instead of investing in a single coin if we invest in more than single coin then we can cut our losses by earning profits from our investments in other coin.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

Invest only in coins that you see potentials in the future. Because buying in crypto and holding for a long period should have a solid fundamental analysis. If you knew only few coins, then it is safe to invest your $1.5k in Bitcoin only. I believe it is the safest coin that you are going to buy because it is on the top list.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

Diversify investment is an important thing, we have to do this because there is no guarantee that relying on one type of investment can be successful, by diversifying investment, then we can expect from others.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

If i were to choose i would go to %50 for bitcoin and 20% for ethereum and the remaining 30% will go to another altcoins that might get my attention and may be trusted for my portfolio..as I believe that diversification is the best way to lessen the losses and to upgrade the chances of earnings
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:25:42 PM

Diversify investment is an important thing, we have to do this because there is no guarantee that relying on one type of investment can be successful, by diversifying investment, then we can expect from others.
Diversifying investment is good yes, like what happens now Ethereum was too much in deep if you have a doubt on this coin we can diversify our investment altcoins to bitcoin it seems bitcoin now did not down price too much.
Diversifying also can avoid possible losses in investment but it is not totally cured in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: