Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:58:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Shut Up Bitcoin Haters  (Read 1833 times)
ellapurity

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

Is not really a big deal, just show them that you are earning from it, or you try introducing them to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jh3mx

Activity: 76
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

only thing you can do is SLAP them with information so they can understand bitcoin.
if they understand the use of bitcoin the will stop hatin it and maybe SLAP the information with the others..
haha but not literally SLAP them...haha

♥ TRUEPLAY.io ♦
Transparent and honest gambling platform
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

Haters will always hate. No matter what you show or do to make them understand how legitimate bitcoin is. I don't know the exact reason though. Maybe they are just bitter because they tried, failed, and stopped early because they lacked patience and trust like us.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:39:19 PM

Haters are the people who can't absorb bitcoin in their lives. Those people who are coveted with the pioneer of bitcoin, those who are scammed and those who are ignorant in technology, they pretend that they know already about bitcoin. They always see the negative side of bitcoin together with their potential loss. I believe that we need to counter attack these kind of people, if you are a real supporter of bitcoin, you will resist what haters will say against in bitcoin. We should teach them so that, they will understand what bitcoin really is.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

I don't think it's needed, because it's all our right to choose which one we think is right.

We can't forbid them for not agreeing with you.

Just let them.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

once again the common thing happened in my country regarding bitcoin that they said bitcoin is scam because some people are lost their money during involved in crypto world but obviously they were give false opinion because bitcoin were never scamming people but people who running ponzi scheme based on cryptocurrency is scamming them however i think we just avoid the haters because they will always see bitcoin is bad but we have to proof to them that we can takes a lot of benefit from bitcoin
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:00:03 PM

Haters of bitcoin must not be countered by fire,it must be countered by water,if there are issues concerning bitcoin,we have to deal it in humane way,issues will only scattered if we become part of it too,the best way is not to show them what they want,instead let us show them how our life was changed for a better because of bitcoin,just an opinion guys.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

Name something that makes the haters completely quiet, there's none, right? can't please everybody as we have our own perspective and opinion towards to the cryptocurrency whether it is a false or a fact, if they ask about bitcoin you answered them correctly and informative, did not agree with your information then so be it, some central banks, governments, and big personalities ride with the same boat like those haters let them enjoy the haters boat party.
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

Dispelling Some of the Most Common Arguments Against Crypto
“Cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme.”

This is the worst argument ever! How the hell the 6th currency in the world of volume is a scan? Scams happen everywhere and it's not something of cryptocurrency only, you just need to be smart and read the white paper, and if you really don't wanna have risks just invest in the already established currencies!
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:12:28 PM

In my opinion there is no reason to shut up haters.Even if they need to be shut up,then let them know and explain everything about Btc.If they still don't care then don't worry about them.Because when they see the change in your position, the income is good then they can be realized by themselves.And they will be shut up on their own.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:13:20 PM

Well this about one of the finest and intellectual posts I have found here.For me, some of the arguments made by some people - for example that bitcoin and generally cryptocurrency is a scam, is borne out of ignorance, half truths, speculation or innuendoes. To understand the structure of a scam, there is usually no product with a promise of high yield which is actually the bait that lures the greedy and unwary to fall for it. This is not the case for those who have proper knowledge of bitcoin and have joined the market.
unfortunately, the other group of people who seem to see that they are late get it all wrong as they look more on where the bitcoin is coming from and not able to see where the currency is going to. It is a very rare thing to find an entirely newbie who didn't think like this without having had some form of teaching, seminar or presentation. I firmly believe that with the right kind of education and enlightenment, the people can get to see the beauty of bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large.

My opinion is can’t mind the talks and thoughts of bitcoin haters this is the think you can only do but in sometimes you will not control anything this is also like that you can’t do anything.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

In my opinion there is no reason to shut up haters.Even if they need to be shut up,then let them know and explain everything about Btc.If they still don't care then don't worry about them.Because when they see the change in your position, the income is good then they can be realized by themselves.And they will be shut up on their own.
Well, some BTC haters are people disappointed in crypto. So they know a lot about BTC, but once they might have lost a lot of money and now don't want to trade and to invest into crypto at all.
300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:18:34 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 11:50:16 PM by 300pips

You cannot just shut up the haters. Crypto currency is like a religion, we cannot expect them to believe no matter how powerful our testimonies are. Instead let them watch us, and let their pride eat them up. Its like converting a priest into protestant lols. Someday we could convinced them.

Google (http://www.google.com)
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

I don't even know is there any bitcoin haters, I just know that a lot of people interested so much about bitcoin, anyway if I see any bitcoin haters I would show them what I can get,  I would tell them my opinion. The thing is they will be start to join bitcoin after they meet me.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

I don't even know is there any bitcoin haters, I just know that a lot of people interested so much about bitcoin, anyway if I see any bitcoin haters I would show them what I can get,  I would tell them my opinion. The thing is they will be start to join bitcoin after they meet me.
Don't hate people who hates bitcoin, they will finally believe you if they have seen that you are earning a lot here, don't try to shut up them, time will come that they would need your help, so just be positive and still treat them the right way.
feiss

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:27:40 AM

People are naturally skeptical about the novel things, especially when it comes to money. In order to stay safe, they tend not to touch anything that is related to them as much as possible. Afterall, why would you even try a new and haphazard system when the existing one is still functional? Lack of enough research and influence of the media are the major reasons that hamper wide acceptance of bitcoin. Some of them are just outright lazy to even think about adopting bitcoin(or any other cryptocurrencies in that sense). Some of these people will only change their minds once bitcoin has gone so mainstream, they can't even ignore it. I think it is not for you to convince them to adopt bitcoin. It is only with their own effort to understand bitcoin that they will appreciate what they are missing.

qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:39:21 AM

There is no need to make them shut. It's all about whether you believe in btc. Once it will go up and cross it's ATH thoose haters will become investors.

So need need to waste your time avoid them and time will tell them appropriate  reply.

Why would I even try to make them shut up? It is not like they are important. Bitcoin is far more important than those haters out there. They're just burdens and I'm not willing to carry it on my shoulders. I don't wanna be stressed out just because of those people. They're not my responsibility anyways. The only way they'll shut up is if they try the system for themselves and find out that it works, or show them proof that I am actually earning here. It's as simple as that.
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

Dispelling Some of the Most Common Arguments Against Crypto

Once in a while, every crypto-enthusiast will run into somebody who is skeptical of the industry altogether. People like this usually have never invested before, or did once but lost their money. As somebody who cares about the field of cryptocurrency and has invested several times in the past, it can be mind-numbing and frustrating to hear the opinions of people who have only ever read headlines and soundbites regarding the topic.

Make note, it is reasonable to be skeptical of cryptocurrency and present some well-researched arguments against them, but the people being referred to here are those that know very little about the industry and have no noticeable desire to get acquainted with it.

Here are some of the most common arguments you will hear against cryptocurrency (either from people you know or from news outlets) and some simple responses to them.

“Cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme.”
Occasionally, I will run into a person who claims that cryptocurrency (or more specifically bitcoin) is a pyramid scheme and that only those who were first to the market will be able to make a reasonable profit from it.

While it is true that the earliest adopters of coins like bitcoin and ether have seen the most significant increases in their profits – this does not make it a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are structured so that subordinate investors must pay or hand over a percentage of earnings to a higher level investor. This is not the case with cryptocurrency— if you head to an exchange to buy a coin, it is possible you will be buying from somebody who is at the same level as you (i.e., they invested around the same time you did). This is not possible with pyramid schemes since the only way to make money is to recruit new members. With cryptocurrency, you can trade and exchange with new or old investors. Also note, the main aim of cryptocurrency is not necessarily to get new investors since the price of a coin does not exactly rise due to adoption. Positive news regarding programming updates, partnerships, and new features can also just as quickly raise the price of a coin.

“Cryptocurrency is only used to buy drugs and launder money.”
This statement is commonly used by media outlets as a way to discredit the entire industry and the technology behind it. The best way to refute this statement is to briefly explain the nature of the blockchain and the sheer level of transparency that cryptocurrency offers. Most people who do not know anything about the industry get the impression that using this currency automatically masks your identity and your movements.

Explain to them that most coins have a global database of transactions which can freely be viewed by anybody. This, alone, is enough to discourage people from laundering money and purchasing illicit substances since law enforcement, the IRS, and other government bodies can track purchases with more ease than fiat.

“There is no underlying. value”
This is a half-truth. While cryptocurrency does not rest its value on assets like gold or land, it instead derives value from its developers and its code. Arguably, this is similar to how legal tender derives its value from its government and laws. Similar to how a decision or press conference from the President can affect the price of USD, an announcement from a lead developer can affect the price of Litecoin.

“It is too late to make money.”
I have personally found this argument to be said by people who only know of one cryptocurrency: bitcoin. Generally, the easiest way to open their mind is to show them that CoinMarketCap actually lists over 1500 coins and tokens. Of course, only a fraction of them are worth investment, but it proves that the industry is expansive.

New coins and tokens are constantly entering the market, many of which shoot up in price significantly after a while. One coin that has not had a long history, but is valued highly, is Nano. The coin only came into existence in early 2017, but in the space of a little over a year it has risen to the 28th spot. The main reason for this is the team it has and the technology it runs on. Finding a new coin with a great set of programmers and impressive code can be one way of making money in the industry. Of course, it is not the only way. The much larger coins like bitcoin, ether, and monero are still considered good investments now— this is because people still think the technology is undervalued. If that is the case, then it certainly is not too late to make money.

Originally published at cryptodisrupt.com
Some people just wont realize their mistakes until its too late. Let them say anything. Some of them just dont have enough knowledge and been joining scam program so they think cryptos are like pyramiding scheme. But do not be like them. Some of them are following the wrong people and fake news from the media. It is hard to convince stupid people. A lot of those "SOME" for sure have tried using bitcoins but failed to make profits from it.but lets just respect those haters point of view about cryptocurrencies and focus more on developing ourselves and making profits from it.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

there is nothing you can do to fight it
all you have to do is leave it alone
"Haters Gonna Hate, No matter How Good You (Bitcoin) are"

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

For me, I will just let them hate bitcoin. I don't care about those bitcoin haters who are spreading FUD's in the internet. I believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole and I know that many people will have a good lifestyle in the future if they use crypto properly. Haters gonna hate as they always say. Never mind about them and when the price of bitcoin goes up, just spank their faces  Grin Grin

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: