Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Shut Up Bitcoin Haters  (Read 1833 times)
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

One of my colleagues said that he don't want this kind way of earning money but they don't exactly the reason, so I thinks they are not just into it, they prepare the hardway like working working working, so leave them alone I work with a way I can rest my body after my job to earn extra by using my minds... Just when you earn money don't boast it to them instead treat them with eat all you can meal, they way they can't treat you...
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tesmark07

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

I think the Best way to do is to show to them what we been got or gained from bitcoin community. To shut off their big mouth..
Or in a good way.. encourage them to join in our community.
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:41:26 PM

I think that responding to their comments is stupid thing, I'm having a long debate with bitcoin haters, some of whom I face stupid people who do not understand bitcoin, and some again, i face an entrepreneur.

we must be selective when choosing the other person, and our attitude must also be different when dealing with both.

the interesting is that when arguing with entrepreneur, they dominate the real market, but they do not dominate the crypto market, so the concept is very unreasonable.
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

why are you minded to shut up bitcoin haters? with them we will learn more about the shortcomings of bitcoin and we will be more careful. then we have a passion to prove that bitcoin is not as bad as they say
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:51:00 PM

Just let them what they want to do. In the end haters are still the losers. If youre doing good and haters are everywhere  just do what you think is right.

AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

I think that the best way is to ignore them. Haters gonna hate, they like it. And the more you feed them with your arguments, suggestions etc the more they hate. So the best way is to pay no attention and keep on doing your job.  Wink Don`t waste your time on them.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:12:50 PM

The most powerful way is to show what we get to them. Showing a result and truth to those people. And the second way is to advise them not to prejudice before they know the truth.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

It's not an easy thing to do shutting up bitcoin haters. Some people naturally hate things and nothing can be done about that or to change their mentality. Another way is to show people the benefits of Bitcoin. I think with that, they'll know BTC has value and then they'll respect it
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

Dispelling Some of the Most Common Arguments Against Crypto

Once in a while, every crypto-enthusiast will run into somebody who is skeptical of the industry altogether. People like this usually have never invested before, or did once but lost their money. As somebody who cares about the field of cryptocurrency and has invested several times in the past, it can be mind-numbing and frustrating to hear the opinions of people who have only ever read headlines and soundbites regarding the topic.

Make note, it is reasonable to be skeptical of cryptocurrency and present some well-researched arguments against them, but the people being referred to here are those that know very little about the industry and have no noticeable desire to get acquainted with it.

Here are some of the most common arguments you will hear against cryptocurrency (either from people you know or from news outlets) and some simple responses to them.

“Cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme.”
Occasionally, I will run into a person who claims that cryptocurrency (or more specifically bitcoin) is a pyramid scheme and that only those who were first to the market will be able to make a reasonable profit from it.

While it is true that the earliest adopters of coins like bitcoin and ether have seen the most significant increases in their profits – this does not make it a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are structured so that subordinate investors must pay or hand over a percentage of earnings to a higher level investor. This is not the case with cryptocurrency— if you head to an exchange to buy a coin, it is possible you will be buying from somebody who is at the same level as you (i.e., they invested around the same time you did). This is not possible with pyramid schemes since the only way to make money is to recruit new members. With cryptocurrency, you can trade and exchange with new or old investors. Also note, the main aim of cryptocurrency is not necessarily to get new investors since the price of a coin does not exactly rise due to adoption. Positive news regarding programming updates, partnerships, and new features can also just as quickly raise the price of a coin.

“Cryptocurrency is only used to buy drugs and launder money.”
This statement is commonly used by media outlets as a way to discredit the entire industry and the technology behind it. The best way to refute this statement is to briefly explain the nature of the blockchain and the sheer level of transparency that cryptocurrency offers. Most people who do not know anything about the industry get the impression that using this currency automatically masks your identity and your movements.

Explain to them that most coins have a global database of transactions which can freely be viewed by anybody. This, alone, is enough to discourage people from laundering money and purchasing illicit substances since law enforcement, the IRS, and other government bodies can track purchases with more ease than fiat.

“There is no underlying. value”
This is a half-truth. While cryptocurrency does not rest its value on assets like gold or land, it instead derives value from its developers and its code. Arguably, this is similar to how legal tender derives its value from its government and laws. Similar to how a decision or press conference from the President can affect the price of USD, an announcement from a lead developer can affect the price of Litecoin.

“It is too late to make money.”
I have personally found this argument to be said by people who only know of one cryptocurrency: bitcoin. Generally, the easiest way to open their mind is to show them that CoinMarketCap actually lists over 1500 coins and tokens. Of course, only a fraction of them are worth investment, but it proves that the industry is expansive.

New coins and tokens are constantly entering the market, many of which shoot up in price significantly after a while. One coin that has not had a long history, but is valued highly, is Nano. The coin only came into existence in early 2017, but in the space of a little over a year it has risen to the 28th spot. The main reason for this is the team it has and the technology it runs on. Finding a new coin with a great set of programmers and impressive code can be one way of making money in the industry. Of course, it is not the only way. The much larger coins like bitcoin, ether, and monero are still considered good investments now— this is because people still think the technology is undervalued. If that is the case, then it certainly is not too late to make money.

Originally published at cryptodisrupt.com

ohm there is something called "freedom of oppinion" and "freedom of expression" and "freedom of enterpreneurship"

when someone propagates bitcoin nr. 239874019382 instead of bitcoin nr. 298349018939281 then its his entpreneuerial right

validavi

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

Most of the bitcoin haters just make funny excuses and complains and it is not worth arguing with them. We should just share own positive experiences and hope that they will chage their mind.
cordlesslake

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

Another topic of the haters is "Now everyone works with the cryptocurrencies so no one will earn more". I believe the best answer is our silence.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

Another topic of the haters is "Now everyone works with the cryptocurrencies so no one will earn more". I believe the best answer is our silence.

those hating "haters" are haters themselves

they only want everyone to fall in line with their agenda.

which is: quite an evil one

Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

Ignore them, and keep your ears away from them. Because they are the people who really don't know the good value of bitcoin to the people. They are the people thinks that Bitcoin is scam, maybe because they experience a bad thing or they fooled. Just do your work and focus to it.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
gerasimo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

Bitcoin haters:

Bitcoin is used for illegal purposes. It will be banned and thus one should not invest.

Coins like monero are replacing bitcoins for illegal transactions. So one should not invest in bitcoin.

They have problem in both scenarios.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

If only they realized they could lose; I am very sorry for them that they missed the opportunity. Obviously, it is impossible to come across this opportunity to believe or hate to be able to keep up with this technology. the biggest mistake they have made is that they will hate and not support it,
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

You can't change people.
So, the best way is just to avoid negative people.
Haters enjoy when they attack others and in such way they receive energy to continue.
If you don't respond, they eventually loose power and stop or find something else.
When people around me say something negative about bitcoin, if they don't want to listen my arguments, I just don't listen them any more.
It's much better for my nerves and heath than to argue.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

Haters are always hates. I don't want to spent my time for them. I ignore them and focus what I'm doing. For me, BTC is my only way to earn and to help my family. And I ignore that people who don't know or idea what I doing.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

People who hate Bitcoin in fact they have no trust and they are not trying to learn Bitcoin.
Yet they do not know the advantages possessed by Bitcoin, they just assume that Bitcoin is a mistake and has many shortcomings.
Let's learn about Bitcoin and we'll know that Bitcoin is such a wonderful thing.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

Those people who hate Bitcoin are those who doesn't know everything about it. They hate it because they cannot understand or shall I say they cannot comprehend the principle of this business;how it works, how to use it and even on how to earn from it. So, no need to convince them or explain everything about Bitcoin because if they are really open minded, then they should read first then try to understand the concept before they start to bark.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

Their only purpose is to make angry those who invest time and effort in an innovative and uncertain trade such as cryptocurrency. They do not accept to see the success of others. We must tell them as little as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: