Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:40:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Shut Up Bitcoin Haters  (Read 1833 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

Haters are part of popularity,you will be consider popular and famous if you come to build more haters so this only mean we are successful spreading the word of cryptocurrency.for me we dont have to shut them out,instead lets help them realize what they are missing here..and we might knew in just a few they will be the one who's advertising crypto in positive ways lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
endut15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

Their only purpose is to make angry those who invest time and effort in an innovative and uncertain trade such as cryptocurrency. They do not accept to see the success of others. We must tell them as little as possible.
the most important thing now is, we still have to work hard, so that people who hate bitcoin will feel angry, because they have wasted the opportunity to join bitcoin.
TRAID

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

I just ignore the haters...making contra arguments just adds fuel to the fire. They just feel bad for not investing earlier ..like the smart people did.

TRAID - World's Best Crypto Traders are Waiting to Mentor You ‖  www.TRAID.tv
evfrosini

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

You are saying that bitcoins having no underlying value is half true as it is not precious like gold. I do not agree to this, even gold is just a metal and its value is  based just on trust of people.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:47:02 PM

I think support of haters is very important in any system and clearly indicates that you are progressing in that particular field. The rising number of haters against Bitcoin shows that they re jealous of this marvelous technology which will shut down business of many companies. There are two type of haters once which hate bitcoin due to its progress which can include companies like PayPal and other type of haters are those people who are under the influence of bad news and rumors and have turned Bitcoin as evil in their mind.

The best way to shut up these haters is show them growth of Bitcoin over the years as numbers are more powerful than any kind of speech.
yitepaja

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:52:03 PM

haters won't shut up ...they will find a way to criticize .the only way is the success.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:57:46 PM

I just ignore the haters...making contra arguments just adds fuel to the fire. They just feel bad for not investing earlier ..like the smart people did.
Yes, nevermind those people with negative thoughts on bitcoin because its like wasting of time and ruined our day  .Actually it's not our future anymore,we have different perceptions on bitcoin ,haters gonna hate until they realize  bitcoin opportunity and end up to regrets.  
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

The person who is not capable of doing something other are they always hate it so why should we even bother about them?Btc is growing fast among general public and prices are rising day by day and people who dislike it tries to spread negaitivity about it but still can't do anything. The prices rises with great boost will automarically shut haters mouth and btc growing more popular among world.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:07:35 PM

Show them that you did earn something from bitcon. Show them that you have all the luxuries on the world because of bitcoin. Too many are haters because they have not seen how bitcoin have made the people!s lives happy and stress free.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

The person who is not capable of doing something other are they always hate it so why should we even bother about them?Btc is growing fast among general public and prices are rising day by day and people who dislike it tries to spread negaitivity about it but still can't do anything. The prices rises with great boost will automarically shut haters mouth and btc growing more popular among world.
A person who discriminate bitcoin never improve its status because they already have a negative perception on bitcoin.Yes, they hate bitcoin because they don't have enough knowledge about the site but if they are capable to learn and adopt the technology no doubt they can also get good money as well.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

just do them just not to notice because those who do not know bitcoin do so they hate bitcoin but let them just regret that eventually buy bitcoin while still cheap enough to increase profit
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

more and more people open their doors to bitcoin! even very many countries have opened their doors and completely legalized bitcoin and crypto world! those who envy and do not like the crypto world, these are people who do not want development and do not want to discover something new! but sooner or later they will stop resisting!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

all the ridicule or ugliness that is spread on this forum, we can only see and read. we can not directly stop them .. because they enter through the path that can not be entered by others .. then the only way is we can only guide and give very good guidance about bitcoin on them. or if they still do not want we can shoot his head until .... ...... .. he ask for mercy
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

Just one simple way, educate them, teach them about bitcoin system.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:36:07 PM

I think the best way to shut up bitcoin haters is to prove that you are earning on bitcoin. When I was starting at bitcoin, there are a lot of negative comments from my friends and they were always telling me to be cautious. Only a few of them supported me and those people are investing on bitcoin as well. They are earning enough money for their needs and they never regret investing on bitcoin even if the price goes up and down.
Dont you want to shut their mouth with fist?lol

For me?i dont care about their sentiments because if youre a real believer of bitcoin,this haters wont affect you daily routine and focus on what you are doing herin cryptocurrency..and besides if you dont give them a damn,they will stop talkinh and will just get tired of what they are throwing towards bitcoin.

Sometimes those haters also helps bitcoin for promotional because the more they say negative,the morpeople get interested in crypto
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

Wow, that is one of the most astonishing posts I've ever read in this forum, I like how constructive the post is and how you managed to put up words like that, sentences like these deserve a merit and I did gave you already  before replying onto it, pretty much you have said everything that the people needs to know, I really do hope it gets more attention.
EARL MATEUS

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

We did not need to shut up them bitcoin says it all.The increasing demand and increasing prices which attract more and more people toward itself some of the haters are also attracted by the high investment which is made in bitcoin and people earn millions of money which act as a slap to the haters.
HiRollStaff

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

Bingo. I worked security for a long time. Arguing back never works. Literally never. When is the last time that you actually argued someone into submission by being the loudest or even the one who was quiet and smart about it? People have predispositions about their point of view: no matter what. they are right. The best arguers find common grounds and end the argument based on what they agree on and respectfully disagreeing on the rest. It's their loss!
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

This cannot be done in principle. The world is dual and there is always a counterbalance. Moreover, these same bitcoin haters are very necessary for further development. Criticism is never superfluous, if it is constructive. This is a natural part of any process-Yin and Yang)

markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:28:15 PM

I believe broadly in freedom of expression, so I do not find it particularly attractive to spend too much time counteracting the criticism of those who have remained skeptical of the advantages of cryptocurrencies as valid alternatives to the current banking system.

I think the priority should be to promote education and information campaigns to make the understanding of blockchain technology and the advantages of using cryptocurrencies more accessible to the masses of people. Once there is more knowledge, the use and acceptance of the cryptos will be given in an organic way, which would not be obtained if we only limit ourselves to discuss with the opponents of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: