Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:16:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Shut Up Bitcoin Haters  (Read 1833 times)
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:06:23 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 04:49:04 AM by Bessta

I try to explain to the best of my knowledge  what is bitcoin all about and tell them to make their online research to support my sort of lecture. On some who have negative belief, Luckily, i made them  rethink and follow my suggestion to read and research first. There were some who did not believe me about the benefits of btc but now they realized that they should have believed me then and have earned much.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:36:46 AM

"Cryptocurrency is only used to buy drugs and launder money.”

An even better counter argument to this is simply explaining that FIAT cash is also used to buy drugs and launder money.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:38:01 AM

Shut Up them with money, that means let's show off all we've got from bitcoin. If it's a new car or house, show it and say "this is what I've gotten from playing with bitcoin, what have you got with your nonsense?"
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:41:43 AM

Dispelling Some of the Most Common Arguments Against Crypto

Once in a while, every crypto-enthusiast will run into somebody who is skeptical of the industry altogether. People like this usually have never invested before, or did once but lost their money. As somebody who cares about the field of cryptocurrency and has invested several times in the past, it can be mind-numbing and frustrating to hear the opinions of people who have only ever read headlines and soundbites regarding the topic.

Make note, it is reasonable to be skeptical of cryptocurrency and present some well-researched arguments against them, but the people being referred to here are those that know very little about the industry and have no noticeable desire to get acquainted with it.

Here are some of the most common arguments you will hear against cryptocurrency (either from people you know or from news outlets) and some simple responses to them.

“Cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme.”
Occasionally, I will run into a person who claims that cryptocurrency (or more specifically bitcoin) is a pyramid scheme and that only those who were first to the market will be able to make a reasonable profit from it.

While it is true that the earliest adopters of coins like bitcoin and ether have seen the most significant increases in their profits – this does not make it a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are structured so that subordinate investors must pay or hand over a percentage of earnings to a higher level investor. This is not the case with cryptocurrency— if you head to an exchange to buy a coin, it is possible you will be buying from somebody who is at the same level as you (i.e., they invested around the same time you did). This is not possible with pyramid schemes since the only way to make money is to recruit new members. With cryptocurrency, you can trade and exchange with new or old investors. Also note, the main aim of cryptocurrency is not necessarily to get new investors since the price of a coin does not exactly rise due to adoption. Positive news regarding programming updates, partnerships, and new features can also just as quickly raise the price of a coin.

“Cryptocurrency is only used to buy drugs and launder money.”
This statement is commonly used by media outlets as a way to discredit the entire industry and the technology behind it. The best way to refute this statement is to briefly explain the nature of the blockchain and the sheer level of transparency that cryptocurrency offers. Most people who do not know anything about the industry get the impression that using this currency automatically masks your identity and your movements.

Explain to them that most coins have a global database of transactions which can freely be viewed by anybody. This, alone, is enough to discourage people from laundering money and purchasing illicit substances since law enforcement, the IRS, and other government bodies can track purchases with more ease than fiat.

“There is no underlying. value”
This is a half-truth. While cryptocurrency does not rest its value on assets like gold or land, it instead derives value from its developers and its code. Arguably, this is similar to how legal tender derives its value from its government and laws. Similar to how a decision or press conference from the President can affect the price of USD, an announcement from a lead developer can affect the price of Litecoin.

“It is too late to make money.”
I have personally found this argument to be said by people who only know of one cryptocurrency: bitcoin. Generally, the easiest way to open their mind is to show them that CoinMarketCap actually lists over 1500 coins and tokens. Of course, only a fraction of them are worth investment, but it proves that the industry is expansive.

New coins and tokens are constantly entering the market, many of which shoot up in price significantly after a while. One coin that has not had a long history, but is valued highly, is Nano. The coin only came into existence in early 2017, but in the space of a little over a year it has risen to the 28th spot. The main reason for this is the team it has and the technology it runs on. Finding a new coin with a great set of programmers and impressive code can be one way of making money in the industry. Of course, it is not the only way. The much larger coins like bitcoin, ether, and monero are still considered good investments now— this is because people still think the technology is undervalued. If that is the case, then it certainly is not too late to make money.

Originally published at cryptodisrupt.com
To make this A-holes mouths shut is to show them the money that you are earning. Show them all your holdings in bitcoin and they will be shocked when bitcoin turns green. You will benefit in both ways because you will earn money and their respect. As of now, I am currently in the situation wherein I am going to cash out my money and prove to the people who don't trust me, that I am truly earning.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:44:35 AM

Dont try shut up hater, hating also one opinion point.
And trying shut up you risk yourself become bitcoin hater

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:49:37 AM

let them just ignore because if they do not want to believe in the future of bitcoin they will not compel because eventually they will eventually reproach in the end so let us believe in them but we believe in the future of bitcoin
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:56:52 AM

Make them see your profit about buying or investing in bitcoin, im sure their mouth will shut up when they see your profit,like my neighborhood they didnt  believe in bitcoin but when my first income was came they shock because i earned almost $700 so now they are eagerly want to learn it.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:07:48 AM

it is very difficult.I just don't mind them but if they want to understand about bitcoin I would love to extend my help to discuss to them the possible ideas that to be easily for them to analyze the real goodness of bitcoin. If they stick to their opinions I can't do anything for them. So I would never be thinking or stress if they don't listen but they can see how I am improving mentally, physically and financially.

Just ignore those people who hates bitcoin because we are just wasting our time explaining to them about the goodness of bitcoin and it won't effect on our earnings. They just give fake news and useless opinion about bitcoin, so other people wouldn't invest on it.
Yeah I'm not too bothered about the haters of bitcoin. sooner or later they will recognize bitcoin because of the changing times and the ever-moving technology. do not waste your time dude to serving those who are still blind to new innovations. better focus on what you do. they will know for themselves in the future
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:44:33 AM

No need to shut up anyone, just don't argue with this people.
Keep in mind, when the next crypto boom wave come you will be already on the market, unlike this people who was hating, let them join on peaks and buy high.
Thats the best way to shut up haters i think - let them loose their money, so they can keep on hating again.
Don't waste your time trying to convince someone that crypto is future, if they don't want to hear you, just let it be and move on.
So long as haters keep talking trash about bitcoin people keep making money with it that's the thing which these haters are missing Smiley
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:50:32 AM

I think the best way to shut up bitcoin haters is to prove that you are earning on bitcoin. When I was starting at bitcoin, there are a lot of negative comments from my friends and they were always telling me to be cautious. Only a few of them supported me and those people are investing on bitcoin as well. They are earning enough money for their needs and they never regret investing on bitcoin even if the price goes up and down.

In my own opinion, we don't need to shut them up. All we need to do is to focus on our work in bitcoin and don't mind them because they can ruin your concentration in bitcoin. I think proving them that we earn money in bitcoin is enough for them to shut up because they don't believe that we earn money in bitcoin. So all we need to do is to prove to them that we earn money in bitcoin.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:25:01 AM

They are just mad because they did not get in and they did not get profits like we do. These kind of people will only shut up finally if we successfully reached massive adoption so just be patient or kill them with kindness.
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

Dispelling Some of the Most Common Arguments Against Crypto

Once in a while, every crypto-enthusiast will run into somebody who is skeptical of the industry altogether. People like this usually have never invested before, or did once but lost their money. As somebody who cares about the field of cryptocurrency and has invested several times in the past, it can be mind-numbing and frustrating to hear the opinions of people who have only ever read headlines and soundbites regarding the topic.

Make note, it is reasonable to be skeptical of cryptocurrency and present some well-researched arguments against them, but the people being referred to here are those that know very little about the industry and have no noticeable desire to get acquainted with it.

Here are some of the most common arguments you will hear against cryptocurrency (either from people you know or from news outlets) and some simple responses to them.

“Cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme.”
Occasionally, I will run into a person who claims that cryptocurrency (or more specifically bitcoin) is a pyramid scheme and that only those who were first to the market will be able to make a reasonable profit from it.

While it is true that the earliest adopters of coins like bitcoin and ether have seen the most significant increases in their profits – this does not make it a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are structured so that subordinate investors must pay or hand over a percentage of earnings to a higher level investor. This is not the case with cryptocurrency— if you head to an exchange to buy a coin, it is possible you will be buying from somebody who is at the same level as you (i.e., they invested around the same time you did). This is not possible with pyramid schemes since the only way to make money is to recruit new members. With cryptocurrency, you can trade and exchange with new or old investors. Also note, the main aim of cryptocurrency is not necessarily to get new investors since the price of a coin does not exactly rise due to adoption. Positive news regarding programming updates, partnerships, and new features can also just as quickly raise the price of a coin.

“Cryptocurrency is only used to buy drugs and launder money.”
This statement is commonly used by media outlets as a way to discredit the entire industry and the technology behind it. The best way to refute this statement is to briefly explain the nature of the blockchain and the sheer level of transparency that cryptocurrency offers. Most people who do not know anything about the industry get the impression that using this currency automatically masks your identity and your movements.

Explain to them that most coins have a global database of transactions which can freely be viewed by anybody. This, alone, is enough to discourage people from laundering money and purchasing illicit substances since law enforcement, the IRS, and other government bodies can track purchases with more ease than fiat.

“There is no underlying. value”
This is a half-truth. While cryptocurrency does not rest its value on assets like gold or land, it instead derives value from its developers and its code. Arguably, this is similar to how legal tender derives its value from its government and laws. Similar to how a decision or press conference from the President can affect the price of USD, an announcement from a lead developer can affect the price of Litecoin.

“It is too late to make money.”
I have personally found this argument to be said by people who only know of one cryptocurrency: bitcoin. Generally, the easiest way to open their mind is to show them that CoinMarketCap actually lists over 1500 coins and tokens. Of course, only a fraction of them are worth investment, but it proves that the industry is expansive.

New coins and tokens are constantly entering the market, many of which shoot up in price significantly after a while. One coin that has not had a long history, but is valued highly, is Nano. The coin only came into existence in early 2017, but in the space of a little over a year it has risen to the 28th spot. The main reason for this is the team it has and the technology it runs on. Finding a new coin with a great set of programmers and impressive code can be one way of making money in the industry. Of course, it is not the only way. The much larger coins like bitcoin, ether, and monero are still considered good investments now— this is because people still think the technology is undervalued. If that is the case, then it certainly is not too late to make money.

Originally published at cryptodisrupt.com

A very good article. But personally, my opinion, let the haters of the bitcoins continue to think so. I'm not going to convince anyone. Less competitors means it will be) This is business.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:40:58 AM

My opinion is that the only thing that will make haters shut there mouth is to show them how much you earn using crypto and how fast the transaction if you use digital money rather than fiat, when it comes to safety still cryptocurrency is better rather than bank accounts or other money savings. When they see the good things happen in cryptocurrency it's up to them how they accept crypto but the important things to that is you show them that this is not scam is 100% legit.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:41:49 AM

it is said that fighting FUD is so much harder than anything else. you have to dedicate all your time every day if you want to fight it. it is a lie which you need to prove is wrong and at times it is near impossible to fight it all off. and there is no stopping them from spreading it like wildfire.
the only solution is to educate people before the FUD even comes so that they can understand for themselves how cheap these tactics are.
Its hard to teach someone who has negative thpughts about crypto.They spread different negative facts about bitcoin without even know what they were talking about.To shut their mouth of see them proofs,on what you've got on this cryptocurrencies existence and the profit that enable your life to change to a wealthy individual.
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:46:18 AM

Those people with negative thoughts on bitcoin is like wasting our time and ruined our day.It is not our future anymore.We have different perceptions on bitcoin.Haters gonna hate until they realize  bitcoin opportunity and end up to regrets.So why should we bother them,let them hate us.
Garrick Lee

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:48:57 AM

I think. We did not need to shut up them bitcoin says it all.The increasing demand and increasing prices which attract more and more people toward itself some of the haters are also attracted by the high investment which is made in bitcoin and people earn millions of money which act as a slap to the haters.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:54:38 AM

Bitcoin haters will always find a way to discredit the activities of bitcoin and also find a way to disengage bitcoin users. For me, the best way to shut bitcoin haters up is through the success of investing in bitcoin.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

i usually told them , 1st time people called Columbus is a mad,
they also called Charles Babbage is a useless man.

so here we are .Tongue
Azaria Rodriguez

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:07:25 AM

We cant stop them from spreading those stories because we cant control them. But i think we can give advice for those people who listen and doubting about bitcoin. If they are posting in Social Media which is for you is not true, then you can argue with it.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:08:42 AM

I think the best way to shut up bitcoin haters is to prove that you are earning on bitcoin. When I was starting at bitcoin, there are a lot of negative comments from my friends and they were always telling me to be cautious. Only a few of them supported me and those people are investing on bitcoin as well. They are earning enough money for their needs and they never regret investing on bitcoin even if the price goes up and down.
I think the best way to make them shut up is to ignore them then prove to them that those wrong ideas or information that they know is not true and be a successful users of bitcoin. Those haters are envious because they do not know about it and believe in the wrong information they have heard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: