Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:39:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Shut Up Bitcoin Haters  (Read 1833 times)
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

Show with proof, if we have a new house or apartment we buy with bitcoin then invite hater to see the evidence is important, I'm sure that hater soon realized and changed their thinking about bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:58:20 AM

Just ignore the people who hate bitcoons because their knowledge about bitcoins. You will just pissed off if you will continue to hear bad things from the people who hate bitcoins. Prove to them that you can earn benefits from using bitcoins.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

Some hate bitcoin because they are moved by the circulating fake news about bitcoin and they have no idea about the concept and useful of bitcoin. With such people, you can explain and prove to them the contemporary benefits bitcoin offers to humanity at large.
For those who know about bitcoin but are so reluctant to patronize its concept, just ignore them, move on, and keep making the millions each time.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

Btc haters are still haters as long as they didn't know how Btc functions. For whatever length of time that they are a considerable measure of scammers utilizing Btc and make Btc itself as a scam too without knowing reality I realize that numerous scammers now are utilizing Btc so they can get investment from different investors and those investors will loathe Btc in light of the fact that they lose their investments. We should require individuals to know particularly in our nation in light of the fact that a considerable measure of scammers are utilizing Btc.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:46:17 AM

Some hate bitcoin because they are moved by the circulating fake news about bitcoin and they have no idea about the concept and useful of bitcoin. With such people, you can explain and prove to them the contemporary benefits bitcoin offers to humanity at large.
For those who know about bitcoin but are so reluctant to patronize its concept, just ignore them, move on, and keep making the millions each time.
You can't please everyone to believed in bitcoin since there are social media and news , that those guys are had bad experience using bitcoin they didn't really know what are they messing with. Yet they don't learn the real concept the basics on how you can use bitcoin and how it really works. Yees you can expplain to them when they are really interested but how if not? you are just wasting your saliva. Yet there are people who are beleived in bitcoin who are earning tons of it. They are the silent one who don't care about what others says.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:52:25 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 01:30:54 PM by rezurect

Show them what they have missed out on, show them the price per bitcoin now Wink
I've seen a few people drop their jaw when they heard it went above 10k, instant regret in their eyes about not having invested when I told them about it.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:00:30 PM

I think the best way to shut up bitcoin haters is to prove that you are earning on bitcoin. When I was starting at bitcoin, there are a lot of negative comments from my friends and they were always telling me to be cautious. Only a few of them supported me and those people are investing on bitcoin as well. They are earning enough money for their needs and they never regret investing on bitcoin even if the price goes up and down.

I think the best way to shut up bitcoin is to ignore them because if you have a debate in haters that will mot be end. Other said that to tell them all the information that they need or all the process here in bitcoin so that there's a chance that they will be also work here.
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

I think you do not have to think about people who hate bitcoin because it's not good for you, it's better for us to keep positive thinking and let them hate bitcoin because they do not know anything about bitcoin and they will regret it

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:17:10 PM

I think you do not have to think about people who hate bitcoin because it's not good for you, it's better for us to keep positive thinking and let them hate bitcoin because they do not know anything about bitcoin and they will regret it

I actually think that their 'hate' for Bitcoin is just displacement of their feelings of envy for having missed the biggest ride of their lives. I didn't make the most of it either, but I still see the potential of this technology rather than focus on its price action.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

To shut the mouth of bitcoin haters I think the best way is to prove to them how bitcoin change our lives and what are the advantages and benefits that we can get in bitcoin. Try to talk to them and convince them but if they really believe and stand their own opinion Inthinl we should let them hate bitcoin if that's they really believe. We are living in democratic country which we can express our opinion.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:23:04 PM

There is only 1 effective way I know that is sure to shut these people up, and that is to actually earn lots of money and buy erything that you want. You dont have to brag about it because that person is definitely keeping an eye on you, waiting for you to admit for yourself that you are wrong and he is right, but, I guess that wont happen, because bitcoin is really a good investment and we will never be wrong.

Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

How to Shut Up Bitcoin Haters? the best way to cover the mouths of the bitcoin hater is to show that we are successful in bitcoin investments. shows the benefits that only bitcoin has as well as one way to keep the hater still silent. maybe i'm new in bitcoin, early i follow bounty, my friends always mock me, but after i get the result they ask me teach them how.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:02:31 PM

Show with proof, if we have a new house or apartment we buy with bitcoin then invite hater to see the evidence is important, I'm sure that hater soon realized and changed their thinking about bitcoin.

I do agree that is the best way to shut up the bitcoin haters. But at this point of time it is useless to show them proof since bitcoin have just suffered a tremendous crash of value from 20k$ to 6200$. Though bitcoin is at 9200$ at this point time it has still a long way to go to recover. So the only way to convince them is to just wait and let bitcoins value speaks for itself when it is already at 50k$.
Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

I never care about those who become bitcoin haters, the most important and I feel is that I can get a profit with bitcoin and focus on making bitcoin strategy is the most important thing than thinking about them.
denverangelo9

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

In my opinion. do not care too much about bitcoin and altcoin haters. our time will be wasted to overcome haters. we better focus on work and earn much money. so we can successfully achieve all our dreams. so haters will know if we can succeed with bitcoin.
strongly agree with your opinion we should not take care of people who hate bitcoin, it would be nice we focus on the work and one day they will understand that bitcoin is very profitable.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

For me, i dont mind them who became bitcoin haters. And i think to stop them is to show them what bitcoin can really do into our lives. Lets show them that the world needs bitcoin, people need bitcoin.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

I think the best way to shut up bitcoin haters is to prove that you are earning on bitcoin. When I was starting at bitcoin, there are a lot of negative comments from my friends and they were always telling me to be cautious. Only a few of them supported me and those people are investing on bitcoin as well. They are earning enough money for their needs and they never regret investing on bitcoin even if the price goes up and down.

Yes that is pretty much true I may not know what is the real reason Behind their hate but the thing is there is nothing they can do about it just prove th that you are correct and they ar wrong because no matter what they say as long as you are gaining that is nothing to.you. they are the one who will feel dumb because they are hating on it rather than taking some opportunity for them to gain too. But they choose to hate so let them hate just ignore them and theu will stop and start to realize what they have missed.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

How to Shut Up Bitcoin Haters? the best way to cover the mouths of the bitcoin hater is to show that we are successful in bitcoin investments. shows the benefits that only bitcoin has as well as one way to keep the hater still silent. maybe i'm new in bitcoin, early i follow bounty, my friends always mock me, but after i get the result they ask me teach them how.

In my opinion the best way to shut up bitcoin haters is to not give them care and  hate in return. We don’t need to prove anything to therm. Rather,  just continue what we are doing and let them be the witness of our success.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

It is impossible to silence the btc's haters. They are instigated by most of the press that almost always writes without knowing the subject. The haters are then prevented people against innovation and progress.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:42:47 PM

I think we cannot control or shut up the bitcoins haters. As a saying goes that, a sucessful investment is full of jaters. This is the reason why i still here in bitcoins, some of the feedback ive heard about bitcoin are not good.  I am also a victim of a so caled haters, that is why i still believe in btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: