Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:41:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Shut Up Bitcoin Haters  (Read 1833 times)
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

What did I just read? Anyway, even though the thread starter sounded like he knows nothing about what's the real deal with bitcoin, I'm gonna still give my argument. There is no such thing as "bitcoin haters" because the non-believers just don't care at all, the only reason why some people hate it is because these people had probably vanished some money last December after the FOMO... therefore, these people doesn't hate bitcoin at all - instead they just want to get their money back. Believe me, once they get it back they will keep themselves buying again.

And hey there, you know how to shut the non-believers up? Feed your head first, make yourself knowledgeable, and lastly - get rich... that will shut them up.

PS: arguing with non-believers will only make you look stooopid.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cherry yu

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:52:43 PM

i was starting earning bitcoin here in bitcointalk. since then i heared a lot of fud and fake news about bitcoin. but i did not listen to them, instead i always make a research about earning bitcoin. bitcoin haters will stop making wrong feedback if you prove them that you really earn bitcoin in real and let them unerstand wht bitcoin is.

Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

Very nice points. I will tell this to everyone who laughs at me believing in bitcoin can change my life. But still hoping for my first earnings tho. I will show them that bitcoin is not a joke or a scam (sometimes it is) but to show them with proper knoledge about bitcoin, you can grow and you can earn a lot. I will make sure of that. I work hard everyday for this, and hopefully I become successful someday and tell them my own kind of “shut up bitcoin haters” story.

300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

I have a 15yr old neighbor who is very active in bounty campaigns. That time his father, and grand mother were very angry to this lad because the kid spent to much time in the internet cafe. His dad told him to stop the bitcoin thing because it is a scam.

Several months later, the kid started to bring goods, appliances, and some money to his house. This is the profit of his hold investments. Today his family are now crypto lovers.

Wheres the bitcoin haters? Slap them with the profits you got from crypto.

Google (http://www.google.com)
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:10:35 PM

Why would I even try? They're just burdens I am not willing to carry on my shoulders. I don't wanna be stressed out because of these people. They're not my responsibility anyways. The only way they'll shut up is if they try the system for themselves and find out that it works, or show them proof that I am actually earning here. It's as simple as that.
Truth.People who hates bitcoin will become interested if they see the result/proof of your hardwork and patience.Don't mind them. Keep on trading.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Lataman

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:15:41 PM

Simple, keep silent and let them see all the help of bitcoins. I am sure that when they see it they are astonished and of course they will have the desire to know the bitcoins too. And of course you know I'm sure they'll be ashamed of you
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

In my opinion. do not care too much about bitcoin and altcoin haters. our time will be wasted to overcome haters. we better focus on work and earn much money. so we can successfully achieve all our dreams. so haters will know if we can succeed with bitcoin.
strongly agree with your opinion we should not take care of people who hate bitcoin, it would be nice we focus on the work and one day they will understand that bitcoin is very profitable.
As they say "haters gonna hate" ,if they hate bitcoin so be it.Let them be. Just stay focus in what you are doing.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:24:27 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 05:06:08 PM by gogrowglow

The best thing to do to shut up a Bitcoin haters is show him your earnings.  In this way he might be encourage to join and wanted also to earn what you earned.  Sometimes you need proof to encourage someone and to let them know that Bitcoin is not a scam or fake.  When I am starting in Bitcoin, one of my relatives saw me and curious enough of what I am doing that it 's already midnight, he sneak at my work and told me not to waste time and effort because Bitcoin is a scam, he told me he saw it on television news just a moment ago.  I did not mind him then I just continue my work and now I am waiting for my rewards for my bounty campaign and when I receive it I will show it to him to prove that Bitcoin is real and I gain something from it.  My proof of labor.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:32:31 PM

Dispelling Some of the Most Common Arguments Against Crypto

Once in a while, every crypto-enthusiast will run into somebody who is skeptical of the industry altogether. People like this usually have never invested before, or did once but lost their money. As somebody who cares about the field of cryptocurrency and has invested several times in the past, it can be mind-numbing and frustrating to hear the opinions of people who have only ever read headlines and soundbites regarding the topic.

Make note, it is reasonable to be skeptical of cryptocurrency and present some well-researched arguments against them, but the people being referred to here are those that know very little about the industry and have no noticeable desire to get acquainted with it.

Here are some of the most common arguments you will hear against cryptocurrency (either from people you know or from news outlets) and some simple responses to them.

“Cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme.”
Occasionally, I will run into a person who claims that cryptocurrency (or more specifically bitcoin) is a pyramid scheme and that only those who were first to the market will be able to make a reasonable profit from it.

While it is true that the earliest adopters of coins like bitcoin and ether have seen the most significant increases in their profits – this does not make it a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are structured so that subordinate investors must pay or hand over a percentage of earnings to a higher level investor. This is not the case with cryptocurrency— if you head to an exchange to buy a coin, it is possible you will be buying from somebody who is at the same level as you (i.e., they invested around the same time you did). This is not possible with pyramid schemes since the only way to make money is to recruit new members. With cryptocurrency, you can trade and exchange with new or old investors. Also note, the main aim of cryptocurrency is not necessarily to get new investors since the price of a coin does not exactly rise due to adoption. Positive news regarding programming updates, partnerships, and new features can also just as quickly raise the price of a coin.

“Cryptocurrency is only used to buy drugs and launder money.”
This statement is commonly used by media outlets as a way to discredit the entire industry and the technology behind it. The best way to refute this statement is to briefly explain the nature of the blockchain and the sheer level of transparency that cryptocurrency offers. Most people who do not know anything about the industry get the impression that using this currency automatically masks your identity and your movements.

Explain to them that most coins have a global database of transactions which can freely be viewed by anybody. This, alone, is enough to discourage people from laundering money and purchasing illicit substances since law enforcement, the IRS, and other government bodies can track purchases with more ease than fiat.

“There is no underlying. value”
This is a half-truth. While cryptocurrency does not rest its value on assets like gold or land, it instead derives value from its developers and its code. Arguably, this is similar to how legal tender derives its value from its government and laws. Similar to how a decision or press conference from the President can affect the price of USD, an announcement from a lead developer can affect the price of Litecoin.

“It is too late to make money.”
I have personally found this argument to be said by people who only know of one cryptocurrency: bitcoin. Generally, the easiest way to open their mind is to show them that CoinMarketCap actually lists over 1500 coins and tokens. Of course, only a fraction of them are worth investment, but it proves that the industry is expansive.

New coins and tokens are constantly entering the market, many of which shoot up in price significantly after a while. One coin that has not had a long history, but is valued highly, is Nano. The coin only came into existence in early 2017, but in the space of a little over a year it has risen to the 28th spot. The main reason for this is the team it has and the technology it runs on. Finding a new coin with a great set of programmers and impressive code can be one way of making money in the industry. Of course, it is not the only way. The much larger coins like bitcoin, ether, and monero are still considered good investments now— this is because people still think the technology is undervalued. If that is the case, then it certainly is not too late to make money.

Originally published at cryptodisrupt.com

A very good article. But personally, my opinion, let the haters of the bitcoins continue to think so. I'm not going to convince anyone. Less competitors means it will be) This is business.
No I think we should not let them to think they way they do, because if our small effort will prove as source of promotion for bitcoin among hater then it will be great success, people who says bitcoin is not good are those who don’t know about bitcoin properly so they are actually just lake of knowledge nothing else as according to me bitcoin is loveable by everyone who want to get money.
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:20:07 AM

Haters gonna hate there is nothing we can do about it. I think the best way to deal with that is treat him or her in some fancy restaurant and buy the most expensive food there and after he/she eat it tell her/him that's product of bitcoin. And if still he/she did not believe tell that person give it back what you've spent for her/him cause you need it to invest more on bitcoin Grin.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:02:26 AM

It's just that easy you just need to get a big profit in Bitcoin and buy expensive and good stuff to showcase to people who hate Bitcoin.  Grin

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:12:45 AM

For me, i dont mind them who became bitcoin haters. And i think to stop them is to show them what bitcoin can really do into our lives. Lets show them that the world needs bitcoin, people need bitcoin.
I agree to you. it's hard to enlighten the haters. It's better to just show them that you are earn by using of btc, that's the only way you can show them that it's not a scam and it helps the people.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:16:32 AM

There are so many people hate bitcoin because they do not know how bitcoin works and they think that bitcoin is not valid. One of the ways to close haters is to prove to them that we are getting laxity due to bitcoin and many privileges in using bitcoins. Show them that we become successful people from bitcoin income results. Smiley
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:27:54 AM

For me, i dont mind them who became bitcoin haters. And i think to stop them is to show them what bitcoin can really do into our lives. Lets show them that the world needs bitcoin, people need bitcoin.
Yes, I don't want to waste my time for them. I focus what I do and I don't mind them. They are the people didn't know the value of Bitcoin and the good effect to us. Maybe that haters is  multimillionaire, because they hate the btc.  Grin
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:35:30 AM

Sometimes, these very noisy Bitcoin haters are so annoying I want to gag them with my huge earnings through Bitcoin. If only it is not a waste of money, I might have already done that a long time ago. Right now, I am just trying to keep my cool when I encounter the likes of them as these Bitcoin haters might find themselves important if we take up their arguments. Let them be. They are the ones who are not earning anyway.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:39:23 AM

at least we already have bitcoin balance when the price falls. then when the price goes up and we get a profit, show them the amount of profit we get.
Mcoinzy

Activity: 18
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:42:08 AM

The main thing is that people are talking about bitcoin. Wether it is Good or bad, at least its being talked about.
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:46:02 AM

For me, what I am going to do to shut them up is to prove that even though I don't have a regular job I can make money online just staying at home and it's all because of investing in bitcoin and other cryptos. I will show to them that I can make profit and earn money out of bitcoin and that cryptocurrencies are not as scam as they think. Maybe they just experienced scam because they don't have enough knowledge about cryptos.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
David Vo

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:53:59 AM

they will not shut up so don`t try to make that happen, even if they see you with a ferrari they would say what a lucky bastard even though you have told them what btc is many time.
Akichiva23

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:05:17 AM

sometimes its better to ignore these arguments and let results speak for you, you cant keep on giving them the satisfaction of having your attention, haters will always be there no matter what you say or do, concentrate on doing your thing and let your sucess make the noise
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: