Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 04:24:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Shut Up Bitcoin Haters  (Read 1835 times)
Nguyen Le Thuong

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:39:57 AM

I think the best way to shut up bitcoin haters is to prove that you are earning on bitcoin. When I was starting at bitcoin, there are a lot of negative comments from my friends and they were always telling me to be cautious. Only a few of them supported me and those people are investing on bitcoin as well. They are earning enough money for their needs and they never regret investing on bitcoin even if the price goes up and down.
I total agree. Best way to shut up them is proving that you can earning on bitcoin. First time i dont believe in. But some of my friends, they buy house, buy car and get rich from it.
admittedly, investing in bitcoin is many risk. But if you have good mentor any good strategy and lucky. You will earn money from it .
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:08:03 AM

Dispelling Some of the Most Common Arguments Against Crypto

Once in a while, every crypto-enthusiast will run into somebody who is skeptical of the industry altogether. People like this usually have never invested before, or did once but lost their money. As somebody who cares about the field of cryptocurrency and has invested several times in the past, it can be mind-numbing and frustrating to hear the opinions of people who have only ever read headlines and soundbites regarding the topic.

Make note, it is reasonable to be skeptical of cryptocurrency and present some well-researched arguments against them, but the people being referred to here are those that know very little about the industry and have no noticeable desire to get acquainted with it.

Here are some of the most common arguments you will hear against cryptocurrency (either from people you know or from news outlets) and some simple responses to them.

“Cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme.”
Occasionally, I will run into a person who claims that cryptocurrency (or more specifically bitcoin) is a pyramid scheme and that only those who were first to the market will be able to make a reasonable profit from it.

While it is true that the earliest adopters of coins like bitcoin and ether have seen the most significant increases in their profits – this does not make it a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are structured so that subordinate investors must pay or hand over a percentage of earnings to a higher level investor. This is not the case with cryptocurrency— if you head to an exchange to buy a coin, it is possible you will be buying from somebody who is at the same level as you (i.e., they invested around the same time you did). This is not possible with pyramid schemes since the only way to make money is to recruit new members. With cryptocurrency, you can trade and exchange with new or old investors. Also note, the main aim of cryptocurrency is not necessarily to get new investors since the price of a coin does not exactly rise due to adoption. Positive news regarding programming updates, partnerships, and new features can also just as quickly raise the price of a coin.

“Cryptocurrency is only used to buy drugs and launder money.”
This statement is commonly used by media outlets as a way to discredit the entire industry and the technology behind it. The best way to refute this statement is to briefly explain the nature of the blockchain and the sheer level of transparency that cryptocurrency offers. Most people who do not know anything about the industry get the impression that using this currency automatically masks your identity and your movements.

Explain to them that most coins have a global database of transactions which can freely be viewed by anybody. This, alone, is enough to discourage people from laundering money and purchasing illicit substances since law enforcement, the IRS, and other government bodies can track purchases with more ease than fiat.

“There is no underlying. value”
This is a half-truth. While cryptocurrency does not rest its value on assets like gold or land, it instead derives value from its developers and its code. Arguably, this is similar to how legal tender derives its value from its government and laws. Similar to how a decision or press conference from the President can affect the price of USD, an announcement from a lead developer can affect the price of Litecoin.

“It is too late to make money.”
I have personally found this argument to be said by people who only know of one cryptocurrency: bitcoin. Generally, the easiest way to open their mind is to show them that CoinMarketCap actually lists over 1500 coins and tokens. Of course, only a fraction of them are worth investment, but it proves that the industry is expansive.

New coins and tokens are constantly entering the market, many of which shoot up in price significantly after a while. One coin that has not had a long history, but is valued highly, is Nano. The coin only came into existence in early 2017, but in the space of a little over a year it has risen to the 28th spot. The main reason for this is the team it has and the technology it runs on. Finding a new coin with a great set of programmers and impressive code can be one way of making money in the industry. Of course, it is not the only way. The much larger coins like bitcoin, ether, and monero are still considered good investments now— this is because people still think the technology is undervalued. If that is the case, then it certainly is not too late to make money.

Originally published at cryptodisrupt.com
As for me, I will not mind them but if they really want or if they would be interested in knowing bitcoin then I would love to extend my help to them. I will discuss to them the possible ideas for them to easily learn and analyze the real goodness of bitcoin. Hence, if they will stick to their opinions then I can't do anything for them. That is why, I would never be thinking negative and just continue using bitcoin.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:10:27 AM

we cannot cease people from selling their bitcoin. maybe they are in need of money of they are panicking. after all, it is their decision. whether they profit or not, it is their money. not ours. they know what they are doing.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:17:31 AM

If you have a strong backup and financial advantage then you could attempt to them those people don't like this platform. it's true that you never get a whole people with you. Some people always leads a negative role around the world and it's a natural role. But when you put aside a lot of benefits then you will not do anything to keep calm themselves regarding this issue.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:25:48 AM

well, we do not have to do anything to keep them quiet. we just need to focus on what we do, then build a business, buy a car, buy a house, and so forth. I am sure, to see it will make them jealous, and Shut Up.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:37:33 AM

Actually we can not stop haters to spread negative infos about bitcoin. They might not fully understand what btc is. Maybe we should just ignore those haters and continue to do what we're doing and once we succeeded haters might say that they lose their opportunity to be rich like us. Smiley

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:53:32 AM

let them see your income or profit about working in bitcoin im sure they will shut up if they amaze what you have made by doing or investing in bitcoin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:28:46 AM

Dispelling Some of the Most Common Arguments Against Crypto

Once in a while, every crypto-enthusiast will run into somebody who is skeptical of the industry altogether. People like this usually have never invested before, or did once but lost their money. As somebody who cares about the field of cryptocurrency and has invested several times in the past, it can be mind-numbing and frustrating to hear the opinions of people who have only ever read headlines and soundbites regarding the topic.

Make note, it is reasonable to be skeptical of cryptocurrency and present some well-researched arguments against them, but the people being referred to here are those that know very little about the industry and have no noticeable desire to get acquainted with it.

Here are some of the most common arguments you will hear against cryptocurrency (either from people you know or from news outlets) and some simple responses to them.

“Cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme.”
Occasionally, I will run into a person who claims that cryptocurrency (or more specifically bitcoin) is a pyramid scheme and that only those who were first to the market will be able to make a reasonable profit from it.

While it is true that the earliest adopters of coins like bitcoin and ether have seen the most significant increases in their profits – this does not make it a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are structured so that subordinate investors must pay or hand over a percentage of earnings to a higher level investor. This is not the case with cryptocurrency— if you head to an exchange to buy a coin, it is possible you will be buying from somebody who is at the same level as you (i.e., they invested around the same time you did). This is not possible with pyramid schemes since the only way to make money is to recruit new members. With cryptocurrency, you can trade and exchange with new or old investors. Also note, the main aim of cryptocurrency is not necessarily to get new investors since the price of a coin does not exactly rise due to adoption. Positive news regarding programming updates, partnerships, and new features can also just as quickly raise the price of a coin.

“Cryptocurrency is only used to buy drugs and launder money.”
This statement is commonly used by media outlets as a way to discredit the entire industry and the technology behind it. The best way to refute this statement is to briefly explain the nature of the blockchain and the sheer level of transparency that cryptocurrency offers. Most people who do not know anything about the industry get the impression that using this currency automatically masks your identity and your movements.

Explain to them that most coins have a global database of transactions which can freely be viewed by anybody. This, alone, is enough to discourage people from laundering money and purchasing illicit substances since law enforcement, the IRS, and other government bodies can track purchases with more ease than fiat.

“There is no underlying. value”
This is a half-truth. While cryptocurrency does not rest its value on assets like gold or land, it instead derives value from its developers and its code. Arguably, this is similar to how legal tender derives its value from its government and laws. Similar to how a decision or press conference from the President can affect the price of USD, an announcement from a lead developer can affect the price of Litecoin.

“It is too late to make money.”
I have personally found this argument to be said by people who only know of one cryptocurrency: bitcoin. Generally, the easiest way to open their mind is to show them that CoinMarketCap actually lists over 1500 coins and tokens. Of course, only a fraction of them are worth investment, but it proves that the industry is expansive.

New coins and tokens are constantly entering the market, many of which shoot up in price significantly after a while. One coin that has not had a long history, but is valued highly, is Nano. The coin only came into existence in early 2017, but in the space of a little over a year it has risen to the 28th spot. The main reason for this is the team it has and the technology it runs on. Finding a new coin with a great set of programmers and impressive code can be one way of making money in the industry. Of course, it is not the only way. The much larger coins like bitcoin, ether, and monero are still considered good investments now— this is because people still think the technology is undervalued. If that is the case, then it certainly is not too late to make money.

Originally published at cryptodisrupt.com

Just ignore bitcoin haters and by doing that they will be shut up. Just like what other said if  you notice the haters that's the time that they will be more naughty. Other said that we can't stop haters because that's their purpose to destroy our trust in bitcoin and make a fake news about it.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:50:54 AM

Show them that you have earnred some money without any investment in bitcoin. They said bitcoin is scam? Look for my money it is from bounties and also airdrops this is what you said scam i cashout every month for free and if you want to join i share my knowledge.

i doubt that even that would work in convincing the haters. those individuals are going to believe it's a scam regardless of evidence and will continue to believe their confirmation bias.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:59:45 AM

Individuals all have their own opinions and perspectives regarding a trending topic but for the case of cryptocurrency that engage itself on markets, coins and bitcoins, we cant help receive negative comments and downgrading opinions from non-bitcoin users. For me the best revenge would be, to stay calm, do what you have to do to earn, just ignore them and at the end you'll just win it naturally, just show them how powerful this currency and business is.

mourinho hala 98

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

they will not shut up so don`t try to make that happen, even if they see you with a ferrari they would say what a lucky bastard even though you have told them what btc is many time.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:48:24 AM

Show them that you have earnred some money without any investment in bitcoin. They said bitcoin is scam? Look for my money it is from bounties and also airdrops this is what you said scam i cashout every month for free and if you want to join i share my knowledge.
Yes every person impressed from the money and success of others even the haters and rivals, so if we will show them the money which we earned with the investment in bitcoin then they will also like to earn that much money and then they will also like to invest in bitcoin and when they will invest in bitcoin then they will then do not talk against bitcoin and they will also support it to increase the demand of it.
waqasanwar95

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:57:07 AM

for shut up bitcoin hater just say him wait and watch how bitcoin will going up and they just watch and nothing can do and we will earn huge
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:32:26 AM

the best way I think is by inviting them to discuss about investing in bitcoin and the pleasure of getting a profit from investing in the long term. besides we give a good guidance about the mistakes they have done so as not to happen again and they go back to bitcoin world.
endut15

Activity: 551

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

to shut down or silence those who do not trust the bitcoin we have to show evidence to them that bitcoin is not as they imagined it to be. because everyone is looking from the ugly side of it regardless how the journey and not prove first.
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:45:59 AM

The best way for me is to show them what are you doing teach them about bitcoin show them what you have earned from bitcoin so they would believe in bitcoin.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:02:13 AM

The best way for me is to show them what are you doing teach them about bitcoin show them what you have earned from bitcoin so they would believe in bitcoin.
Yes,you are right, because bitcoin haters doesn't have any idea about bitcoin. We must inform them what are the advantages of bitcoin in our life.What benefits they bring for us.If that would happen they will realize they're wrong.
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:08:01 AM

Yes,you are right, because bitcoin haters doesn't have any idea about bitcoin. We must inform them what are the advantages of bitcoin in our life.What benefits they bring for us.If that would happen they will realize they're wrong.

They scared of bitcoin might be scam. Some peoples just not know what is bitcoin and make their own speculation about bitcoin. Some might have scared bitcoin will bring a disaster to some country as a lot of money laundry and terrorism are being used on blockchain. Anonymous as it will sure bring to many hater..but the real matter is how they wanna solve this kind of bad reputation.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
bct-72

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:26:04 AM

Some haters make panic and then buy coins at lower price.
zhundy

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:35:27 AM

I think the best way to shut up bitcoin haters is to prove that you are earning on bitcoin. When I was starting at bitcoin, there are a lot of negative comments from my friends and they were always telling me to be cautious. Only a few of them supported me and those people are investing on bitcoin as well. They are earning enough money for their needs and they never regret investing on bitcoin even if the price goes up and down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: