Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:32:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What amount did you start to trade?  (Read 2337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:54:24 AM

I think 0.005 BTC is has been enought for start trading. Some people just start trade with $500. Maybe you miss to know about trading strategy. On trading, you must have knowledge about how to pradict market and read trend of coin. If you not have that, you just walk on a deep with lossing everything. You also must have wait for any decide of trade. A trader always have vision to take. If note, they will clam.

Actually, if you read much before starting trading, you can start even with less than 2 hundred. In this case, you will be able to buy cheaper but good altcoins like Gladius, TRON, Cardano, Eidoo!
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:02:51 AM

Someone introduced me to trading, that someone is doing great in his trades. At first I find reading charts fun, calculating and analyzing the chart is a funt hing to do, My capital when I started trading was aroung $40 and it is recommendable to start small, why? as a newbie you have 100% of losing a trade.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:05:55 AM

i only doing bounty task and earn free tokens i have invested in past but loss almost half of my money, Now i always join good bounty and get free tokens.

Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:14:52 AM

I have been thinking whether 0.005 btc is good enough to start but it is just for practice trading right, no matter, if you lose the profit at least you will gain experience.  I start my trading in coinut and deposit 0.005 btc when it was around 12k USD. I stop my trading when the fluctuation causes traders to sell high.

Eventually, I am trying to read chart and still losing. I know I need to learn more, and I have tried to trade with altcoins with low price but not yet satisfied.

My question is what is the exact  amount to start  trading and how much profit will you earn. Give me example and I will evaluate.

Please answer my question professionally, I will delete answer with no connection to the topic.

Thank you. GODBLESS.

I have start trade with amount 200$ . Because im beginner in trading, i want to play safe ( invest with small amount).  And now i already got profit 1000% in 6 months. I hope market price still going up more than now.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:17:44 AM

I started trading around 2 years ago and the price was less at that time. I started with approx 0.1 BTC at that time and invested in altcoins, was in negative most of the time until some of them boomed.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:19:30 AM

I started with about 1000 dollars I believe a while ago... I think trading is easier when you have bigger bags honestly.. theres more at risk but the amount it matters is less daunting... I find when I had less money I would overtrade which wasn't a good thing.
yinpok

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:55:14 AM

I have started to trade with small amount, then made some mistakes, lost money

I realized that i have to learn trading, read books, watch youtube, etc.

Then I started to trade on paper, just to search good points on graphs, and mark them

Now I got a lot of new knowledge with this practice and started to trade with amount about 5-10% of my entire deposit  Wink

I think that is much better and safe
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:55:42 AM

i only doing bounty task and earn free tokens i have invested in past but loss almost half of my money, Now i always join good bounty and get free tokens.

I loss my money also before, i think almost $500 but now i want to be part of their project, i mean, if the new ICO release their project i join their campaign through promoting what the project is ( like what you're doing ) rather to invest. Anyways, but sometimes the project i've joined is not legit, but it's okay because there's no money lose to me

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Huy Mai

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:57:05 AM

I started with 1000$, and loss it all Grin But I have learned lots of things in cryptocurrency world like trading, holding, ico investment, technical analysis, etc. Now I have invested again and hoped get profit.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:05:51 AM

The amount that I started to trade was just around $50. I have applied the basic principle of buy low and sell high by Warren Buffett. I set the price to low and it never took me that long that my selling order was finally reached and made a nice little profit of $20. So I took home around $70 in total. Not bad for my first trade though. No technical analysis or any weird stuff, I just followed the basics.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:11:06 PM

I started my trading experience from having $100 in my account that I had saved in my piggy bang before invested in crypto
You have such a businessman mind that you invest your saving in bitcoin, it will make your future bright as we know trading has good amount of profit if you go for trading at low price buy and sell at high. Trading is not about how much you have to spend but it is  about when you spend it, so I think it is good time for you to buy more even if you have only 100$ In your piggy bank. I have right now only 300$ in my pocket but thankfully price is low now a day so I will easily invest in and will be able to hold it with patience for long term so will get high profit.
Alam11

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:11:56 PM

Each mistake and Mistake u can learn..When i started 300$ small amount Then i lost some money after i loss my money then i leart about market.I search on Google,Youtube and some trade help website And at this time i have good knowledge about Trade..
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:37:45 PM

I Started trade with a low amount. I am not ashamed to say, That amount was 50$, but that time, 50$ was a big amount for me. And, you guess right, I lost my capital then I was nervous and felt sorry for my loss. Then after few months, I wanted to start trade again, This time I bought the low-value coins and then within four days I made double of my investment! It was a fantastic feeling. So, Keep patience and try to trade with low price coins like TRX, DENT, NPXS and so on. Follow coinmarketcap's top 50 Coin to trade. Don't lose your hope. Good Luck.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:47:01 PM

I invested at btc 4212 usd sold at 16k usd ... for the first time i saw huge profit in this market
This sounds like a magical story from a myth. You must have made so much from that, that is hoping you bought up to 1btc. Cases like yours are very few. As for me, what capital one starts trading with doesn't really translate to success. What is key is for one to have the requisite knowledge at trading. I actually started with next to nothing but no regrets as I am still pushing on.
Trading is very important if you are will less savings then do it with mini coins of less valuable but you should make sure that buyers are present or not so that you sell it tomorrow. Upgrade slowly by doing with mini coins continuously so that you may be able to upgrade to the valuable coin where you would be able to get maximum or huge profit as we get huge with valuable currencies.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

When I first invested in this market I spent $ 1k to invest, after a month of investing, I lost $ 500. But now my account has been restored.

I was probably more lucky than you, man. I invested in the cryptocurrencies 200 dollars first, and very soon my profit was over 100 dollars. Then I took the risk and played with a thousand. It was also a good attempt.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:44:31 PM

I started my trading experience from having $100 in my account that I had saved in my piggy bang before invested in crypto
To me i started trading with a very small amount, in fact at that time as i was very new in trading therefore i did not want to invest big amount of money, as wan an inexperienced person and there were chances to lose my money, therefore i started with small amount and then gradually start increasing my investment.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:01:07 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 11:15:25 PM by Buttercup123

To me i started trading with a very small amount, in fact at that time as i was very new in trading therefore i did not want to invest big amount of money, as wan an inexperienced person and there were chances to lose my money, therefore i started with small amount and then gradually start increasing my investment.
As for me,  I started with joining faucet sites so I may have some funds to be used for starting trading.  But then I lose interest in faucet sites because it is time consuming and I have also experience spending too much time but not able to withdraw.  Then,  I join a bitcoin signature campaign and that is when I get my starting funds for trading.  Trading is not easy to learn,  I have to ask some people I know to understand how trading sites are used.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
itsliss

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:07:11 PM

i started trading with about 80$ i realized from airdrops back when it was all good...  I have almost doubled it before the bear trend set in
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:43:03 AM

I started trading with USD.200/- in December of 2017. The market movement was very active that time, the bitcoin price was at its peak and altcoins was expensive. As expected, I loose some at the start but with the help of my support group I learn some good techniques. I was able to get good profit for a newbie. However, this days trading is quite different so it is important. It is good to buy btc due to dump price even at USD. 100/- and start to trade with cheap coins. You will only master trading by being patient and doing research. Constant monitoring is really one of the key. Eventually you will be surprise that you are earning big amount.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:02:36 AM

Start with small amount as learning path and gradually increased the amount as soon as I already familier with all the necessary stuffs related trading.
Yes. I guess some are always in a rush to get rich and at the end of the day, they just mess up so bad that instead of increasing their money, they end up reducing it badly. Trading requires some patience to learn and afterwards some huge patience to practice and get confident. I always tell people to start small, and make sure they trade both trends to perfect their trading skills and until they are sure they are ready before going in big. It is always a terrible mistake to start learning with so much.

i started trading with about 80$ i realized from airdrops back when it was all good...  I have almost doubled it before the bear trend set in
Your capital has literally nothing to do with doubling it. Moreover when it is small then we may double or triple it but when it will be a reasonably a big one then we cannot risk more then making 10% to 25% returns also will be a harder one for most traders in any trends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: