Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What amount did you start to trade?  (Read 2337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:11:08 PM

I Started trading with only 50 USD a long time ago. That time 50 USD was a high amount for me. And I lost my capital. After getting lost I stopped trading and thought trading is not for me. My friends were very good at trading and they were making huge money from it. Then again I decided to trade, and this time I took 100 USD to reboot my trading life. I bought an unpopular coin and I succeed!! After then I started trading with good coins in decentralized exchange. From then to now, Still I like to trade in decentralized exchange, And I am happy with it.

I suggest you, don't lose your hope. Start with 100 USD or 150 USD and Invest them in good coins like BNT, BNB, NPXS, MTC, EOS and try to trade carefully. Good Luck

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

I believe you got to be incredibly careful with how you are to make an investment in Crypto world, as the risk is ALWAYS really high and IF we don’t check it through in PROPER way, then we are meant to have long run of struggle.

So, I for one always make sure to be wise with trading. We also need to ensure to keep eye on all the latest developments and stories like recent thing by PBOC (People’s Bank Of China) continuing their stuff, as Alipay closed 3000 Accounts related to Crypto trading, so all this stuff is really to look forward to.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:50:08 PM

I Started trading with only 50 USD a long time ago. That time 50 USD was a high amount for me. And I lost my capital. After getting lost I stopped trading and thought trading is not for me. My friends were very good at trading and they were making huge money from it. Then again I decided to trade, and this time I took 100 USD to reboot my trading life. I bought an unpopular coin and I succeed!! After then I started trading with good coins in decentralized exchange. From then to now, Still I like to trade in decentralized exchange, And I am happy with it.

I suggest you, don't lose your hope. Start with 100 USD or 150 USD and Invest them in good coins like BNT, BNB, NPXS, MTC, EOS and try to trade carefully. Good Luck
Maybe it's good to start at small amount on selected coins in the market, and at around $40 you'll get profit then do the rolling strategies. The profit will generate it's own earnings from another coins to invest with, and buy and sell is the better options to have as a trader. But, be careful because not all the time is your birthday, there might be instances that you're going to lose your coins if you're having panics. You should have self control in order to overcome fears of losing, and when you dump the coins you had everything is over.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:29:34 AM

I started off with low financial funds so the best cryptocurrency for me, to begin with, would be that which was one of the top currencies but also one which was valued low, and that was the only ripple so I purchase 100 USD of ripple but over time after I understood the market my investment increased tenfold.
This is better strategy to start with low financial growth. Actually the thing is, when a newbie get interested in this world of bitcoin and wants to go for trading specially, he must needs to fulfill some basic requirements. He must follows some other instructions too that can define plan and he seems to be observant. So better is to make good plan and stick to it for most of the time.
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:34:00 AM

i Have started with 100 USD and made it to 250 USD without any knowledge on Trading. and then, i kept the whole money to purchase a coin, due to panic selling i lost the whole money. Next i purchased Altcoins and Hold long meanwhile, I purchased BTC when it was 5000 USD and withdrawn the money when it reached to USD 17000. again i Invested when it reached to 4000 USD last time.

Along with the BTC, i hold several Altcoins as well.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:54:15 AM

I started off with low financial funds so the best cryptocurrency for me, to begin with, would be that which was one of the top currencies but also one which was valued low, and that was the only ripple so I purchase 100 USD of ripple but over time after I understood the market my investment increased tenfold.
This is better strategy to start with low financial growth. Actually the thing is, when a newbie get interested in this world of bitcoin and wants to go for trading specially, he must needs to fulfill some basic requirements. He must follows some other instructions too that can define plan and he seems to be observant. So better is to make good plan and stick to it for most of the time.
Yeah you're right it's good to start with a low capital, adjust to your abilities, as you get more expert in trading you can add capital
on a regular basis, and expert traders also get out of their safe zone, they take the risk with big capital for get big profits also
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:20:39 AM

there is no obligation to start trading, if you want to make big profits start with big capital but if you want to slowly start with a small capital.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:43:51 AM

Better to start with an amount that you can afford to lose. For example, you can start with $1,000. But, you can't win with day to day trading. You should also need to learn how to trade by reading articles, video tutorial and tips. Trading is not a game of luck. You should be very keen with your moves.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:13:36 AM

if you want to start trading never trade with big capital if you fail you will lose big capital, start trading with small capital so you can master the market and slowly boost your capital.
phillippw6

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:19:02 PM

The first investment I made was always equal the unit price of one can in the market and my initial investments were in two coins just to play it safe until I see how the market operates on both the long term and short term, so I bought bitcoin and ethereum for a collective price of 8000 USD
JeassonHunter

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:07:55 AM

I have been thinking whether 0.005 btc is good enough to start but it is just for practice trading right, no matter, if you lose the profit at least you will gain experience.  I start my trading in coinut and deposit 0.005 btc when it was around 12k USD. I stop my trading when the fluctuation causes traders to sell high.

Eventually, I am trying to read chart and still losing. I know I need to learn more, and I have tried to trade with altcoins with low price but not yet satisfied.

My question is what is the exact  amount to start  trading and how much profit will you earn. Give me example and I will evaluate.

Please answer my question professionally, I will delete answer with no connection to the topic.

Thank you. GODBLESS.
in my own i start with 2k pesos its best to start with a small amount of money so that when you loss in trading only small money but when you know already the flow of the market then i suggest to start with high amount.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:31:33 AM

The amount is should be according to how much that afford to loss. Good minimum to start is $100 to $500, by this amount you can growth your account trading by compound. And to to growth that amount is better to do trading in Metatrader so we can make profit from buy and also sell open potition.

Grimjule

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:12:05 AM

I have been thinking whether 0.005 btc is good enough to start but it is just for practice trading right, no matter, if you lose the profit at least you will gain experience.  I start my trading in coinut and deposit 0.005 btc when it was around 12k USD. I stop my trading when the fluctuation causes traders to sell high.

Eventually, I am trying to read chart and still losing. I know I need to learn more, and I have tried to trade with altcoins with low price but not yet satisfied.

My question is what is the exact  amount to start  trading and how much profit will you earn. Give me example and I will evaluate.

Please answer my question professionally, I will delete answer with no connection to the topic.

Thank you. GODBLESS.
in my own i start with 2k pesos its best to start with a small amount of money so that when you loss in trading only small money but when you know already the flow of the market then i suggest to start with high amount.
If you are even starting out to trade for the first time after learning all that you need to and trying to plan out your strategy for the long run and build confidence using it, it is always better to not even try out any amount immediately.

There are various platforms that are always giving out free funds to trade with on their demo platform and master the style of trading as much as possible, which is something I believe any newbie should always take advantage of to be able to build on their skills before entering the real trading world.
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

I personally started the first transaction with $100 and of course it was a lost
No one can make money from the first trading.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

Funny enough I started my crypto trading with about $500 trading altcoins, die to inexperience, I almost blew it off, lost almost 70% of the capital and I had to withdraw the rest, now I am back and better

NRista94
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

The first time i started it was with 0,1 BTC (20e back in the days). But everyone has its own math about it, never invest more than you're ready to lose is the rule number 1. But if you want a price tag suggestion i would say 100$
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:48:43 PM

In my case, I cannot recall the amount but one thing is for sure, my first ever trading experience was the DEB token. I couldn't forget how glad am I when I sold my token. I must say over and over that cryptoworld is fun while you're earning.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:12:13 PM

I think that it doesn't matter amount of money with which you start to trade. But I in my opinion especially in the current situation you should trade with that amount of money that you can afford to lose yourself or simply forget for a long time. And most importantly, you always should have fiat money, diversify your investments, use risk management and never trade for borrowed funds. Also always remember to use stop loss.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:50:33 PM

I was very afraid and confused before starting trading. I had not enough money,  I started trading with 52 USD! 52$ was a big amount to me, that's why I was nervous about my money if I lose! But My elder brother helped me to make faith ownself. He told me, don't fear in trading and don't think too much. Always make an alternative plans! My first trade was successful and I was very happy that I made profits. But My second trade was a disaster, I wanted to give up, but I got inspired by seeing one man who lost his everything by the hackers. From then to now, I am trading!

chamika888

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:02:48 AM

It depends on your experience.Im just a new trader, who fairly recently opened up a few accounts and transferred $300 and im doing well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: