Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward?  (Read 6944 times)
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:55:38 AM

It is a long time to wait for the reward after the end of ICO. I don't know the reasons behind that decision, but it is very long time. However, if the token is very promising it will be no matter.
We must know the rules of the bounty campaigns including the token distribution. Just be patient to wait for your token.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:59:52 AM

that is of course much too long. from the start maybe already when ico runs forever but basically there are bounty 1-2 weeks after ico end  Wink
epis11

Activity: 295
Merit: 54

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

Im just starting to join some bounty campaigns in this forum and I think to be able to avoid the delays of bounty the tokens must be escrowed in a reputable escrow service before starting a bounty campaign I hope this will be implement in all new bounty coming.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:03:48 AM

I don't think it's normal when bounty participants need to wait more than 1 or 2 months. Bounty reward distribution often happen 4 weeks or maybe 5 weeks after the ICO crowdsale ended. If anyone is still waiting to receive their reward from bounty more than 1 or 2 months I think they're scammed by a scam bounty campaign.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:08:16 AM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
This is very wrong 6 months is very long period of time to wait for the bounty reward, most likely 2-3 weeks is the best time for calculating the stakes and distributing the bounty rewards. Do research on the best bounty managers and the most trusted so that you will have your bounty rewards right after the ico finishes.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:17:33 AM

Its not the certain rule to pay bounty after six months but its depends on how goods and genuine the developer team. If the intend to pay bounty reward, they will pay in just 7-10 days otherwise some doesn't pay even after 5-6 month because of any reason. Also i seen some good and reputed bounty manager here in this forum who pays regular in just one month. So it depends on the project development team or bounty manager when they will pay.

malahivet930

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:19:07 AM

I am certain it takes over 3 months to complete the abundance crusades itself and after that you can expect the installments in one month from now or something like that if things exercise well. Once the time of dispersion is over then additionally you may state that you lack what you require unless and until the point when you trade the tokens for genuine cash generally what is the utilization holding tokens with no significance or incentive to it. So you may need to sit tight for one more month or so until the point that they come and hit the exchangers. That would be your real end goal and yes it do takes over a half year ordinarily.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

Reward payment from bounty campaign is based on the ico period, where we have know some ico when their target of ico sold they will try to add ttime to sell their ico. But some ico project will be short of bounty campaign because their ico was sold out in short time. We have patient if we are joining the ico project and we have check before joined ico and bounty campaign, we will know how long for waiting payment.
tomboi

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:27:10 AM

I really want to answer "very rare or very unnormal". But, what should I know? What do I know about why the developer or bounty manager doesn't send the token immediately. Sometimes, they find some problems such as pending or canceled contract. however, what should they do is that they must inform the participants i order to update what exactly happen.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:53:38 AM

I think it's a very unnatural thing. six months time too long to receive a prize bounty. but see also how the terms beginning before following the campaign. It could be that the bounty was implemented first before the ICO Prize Division is indeed so in long or wait for the ICO is completed can also occur.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
alex massi

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:38:04 PM

They are always procrastinating on various excuses, such as the ICO is not over yet, counting stakes, waiting for the listing exchange, etc. You can't do anything, you can only wait.
Grinjos

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:39:32 PM

If you wait for 6 months of coins, then this is not normal.  And most likely you will no longer be paid coins.  Good company bounties pay coins 4 weeks after the end of the ICO.
auy

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:44:53 PM

Yes, sometimes it takes even a year. Even when you get them, not a fact that you can immediately sell. Listing on the stock exchange can also take several months, so do not rely on fast money.
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:47:25 PM

Yes it could be possible. Depends on what kind of contract he set up. Here is a solid project w a legit bounty, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3387165

Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

Based on my experience I get tokens of bounty campaigns on average after two or three months, but in recent times I have to say that there are many delays. I understand that there are valid reasons to pay even after three months, but I have two bounty campaigns from which I expect to receive the tokens after almost six months and these delays in my opinion are not acceptable
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:58:39 PM

Every project has different rules.Normally I was getting tokens after approximately one month,but as I know one ICO-Beluga Pay has announeced that bounty-hunters will receive their reward in 6 and 12 months Shocked Some projects dont pay anything,like Centra,because the are scam  Undecided

Yes, I joined this bounty and they clearly mentioned in their whitepaper that bounty distribution will be done after 6 months and some after 12 months. Imagine how long it will take. Anyway, it was their noted from the beginning, to those who agree can join and to those who don't agree can ignore it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

6 months is a bit long. Although if it was stated as the case from the start, at least you knew what you were getting into.

A red flag would be a bounty that stated rewards would be released immediately, then they go quiet for 6 months.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

I think the problem is not with managers, but with the project team. Unfortunately, bounty hunters are not immune from deception. The team always writes a condition that they can change the rules at their discretion ... You can wait and half a year, a good salary. But as practice shows, if such problems start, then there will be no good profit.

Waiting for long for the reward is not unusual. I experienced the same but the reward was not as much as what stated on the bounty distribution. I received just the half of it like other participants. Even the project done successfully, the reward for the campaign is not good which give less profit for now but I know the project will be useful even for the future and the coins are good to hold because it has the potential to grow in the market.

kofibee12

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:04:34 PM

Six months is too long to wait for token distribution. It can take 6 months to run the campaign from private sales to main sales,and that is even quit not normal but is accepted, if the soft cap is not reached and the team decides to postpone it.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:13:23 PM

Of course, 6 months is relatively long, but it's good that you will be paid this award at all, because we know how difficult it is to choose a good project or a bounty company who collect the planned amount and pay the earned tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: