Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:43:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A government can create a cryptocurrency ?  (Read 1869 times)
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

It will and I would invest in government crypto currencies because we all know that is 100% legit and more valuable because all people in their country will use that digital currencies so it may go to moon immediately.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

it could be if they have a solid team to make it. everything can make crypto currency, as long as it has a solid team and also investors.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

It will and I would invest in government crypto currencies because we all know that is 100% legit and more valuable because all people in their country will use that digital currencies so it may go to moon immediately.

You don't invest in governmental crypto currencies, unless they are set up by scummy governments like the one of Venezuela. In most cases governmental crypto currencies won't be anything other than an extension of their rotten fiat system. In other words, by holding fiat, which all of us do, we directly would hold an equivalent of that in crypto units. I however wouldn't consider it to be 100% legit, because this system isn't meant to work in your favor.

Permission based crypto currencies are a plague and even more of a threat to your financial freedom than the current fiat system itself is right now. Yes, it's convenient and allows you to enjoy more flashy features, but what's all that worth when your freedom has been degraded to the absolute bottom? That what you consider to be legit right now, will put people even more in a cage like they are a bunch of animals that their owner (the government) controls. I'm sure you'll change your way of thinking when governments instantly deduct your balance with whatever percentage to fill up their own debts. Don't think you'll like your fresh haircut then. Wink
nara1892

Activity: 1596
Merit: 664

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

Yes, of course. Everyone have the right to create of cryptocurrency include the government.
Moreover what I knowing, government of Venezuela has create of their own cryptocurrency. As far as I know the name is 'Petro'

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

Maybe? Because they know already about crypto and they want to use it by their self and want also to control digital currencies to their people who use to it so maybe they will evolve and create one.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?

I think that surely big whales will invest in it and more mutual fund and private investment company will surely invest as it is supported by government so it will be more legal and their wont be much problem to flourish that coin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

Yes, as much as the trust sources are sharing the stories and even some government officials said that they are thinking about launching their own cryptocurrency. However, for me it doesn't make any sense as we all know that crypto is all about decentralization and the core philosophy is focused on taking away the power from centralized authorities and transferring it to the users. In the case of government based cryptocurrency, I am sure that government would never share the control to anyone else.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:20:43 PM

they can create a crypto currency. but do you think they do it. blockchain provides anonymous transactions on decentralized basis. when they create a cryptocurrency will they be able to control it totally? if not what is the meaning of creating it?

turn the page
Pamela1966

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:01:35 PM

Government can create digital currency I've heard about that of Venezuela planning to make its own coin and yes I'll invest in my country's cryptocurrency because I think it won't be scam and my investment would be safe
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:30:48 PM

Yes it is possible government can create own currency,Recent example UAE government have own currency and if government didnt legalize the Bitcoin will create own currency.
It can good step for the state that people will find another opportunity to invest and gain profit.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:40:28 PM

yes of course they can make crypto currency especially for the country that have interested about crypto currency but I don't think that will happen in my country because the government of my country are really not interest about crypto world and may be they are never even thinking about it.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:49:08 PM

Why not? If such a currency gives a nice opportunity fo investment I will buy it. Another important thing that goverment gives us an guarantee of reliability.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

Financial whales still treat the crypto market with caution. The long-term prospects for the development of the market and the level of its attractiveness for corporate investors are still unclear. Maybe it's for the best.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:53:37 PM

What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?
In my own point of view, it is possible that a government can create a cryptocurrency because they can get people to make them their own digital coin. If i was asked if i will invest or buy that coin, i would like to know first if that coin will be successful, useful and good.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:12:52 PM

In my own point of view, it is possible that a government can create a cryptocurrency because they can get people to make them their own digital coin. If i was asked if i will invest or buy that coin, i would like to know first if that coin will be successful, useful and good.
Yes.The government can make exactly their own cryptocurrency but people will be confused already since fiat currency is the one that they are used to spend.If that will really happen,i don't think that it will be more flexible and strong like bitcoin do.And we don't have assurance if people will come to patronize it just like how they give importance to bitcoin.
ArteMixer

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:21:17 PM

At least Russian government is already implementing it. It is equivalent to the official currency and i personally don't see the sense, since the government has nothing to offer and it will just be equivalent to 1 ruble always.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

Maybe in the future they create their own cryptocurrecy because I think they don't want to turn left of others country so they want grab whats technology can do. As they can see cryptocurrencies is popular in world so its they opportunity to make cryptocurrecy. I will invest if they do.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:08:52 PM

Yes they can do that if they want, however I will never invest in such a cryptocurrency just think about it the whole point in my opinion to invest in cryptocurrencies is to get a currency that is not printed by any government, that is decentralized, so I will have no reason to invest in such a project besides such a currency will probably be closed source which means that we will not be able to see the code we will not know if there are some backdoors that will allow the government to supervise everything that you do with their currency.
Clara.Wilfred

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:28:07 PM

A government can and will eventually produce their own crypto. This is the cashless society we have been heading towards for years. However this will have the same fate as private intranets in the early 90s where companies tried creating their own private internets. It is an inferior protocol and the network effects for decentralised cryptos will always outpace that of a centralised one
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:00:42 PM

of course not, I never invest like that, I prefer to invest into cryptocurrency
 because it can be more comfortable in the management, we own that set it

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: