Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A government can create a cryptocurrency ?  (Read 1869 times)
faultunfmuzzled8
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

They won’t be able to control it and that means that they will join hands with cryptocurrencies.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?
Yes government have a power to create a new crpytocurrency, and i think they are now planning to create there own, and if they create, yes i will invest because for sure its worth it, because i know that government will create a strong and very profitable currency.
Agree with you mate, if government will proceed and create their own coins I will invest as well, as I know that it will be usable and it will bring good return, people will start to invest together and crypto will be healthy from where am I, government is a key if they will embrace the logic coming behind this chain, Crypto will address easy transaction deals and it can also be a good investment to place your money..
Yes if they created there own cryptocurrency then all people will invest because it is legal and every merchant can accept and of course, all big and small companies will invest on this coin the price will 100% increase it is worth to invest.
The government can create their own  crypto currency currency, but not  totally like bitcoin, because there's a limitation in government sponsored crypto currency, like the boundaries, because it is limited to it's own country.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:58:34 PM

They can create cryptocurrency, but it won't be one of those that you got used to.
I believe that when a country will decide to do such a stop it's going to be a centralized currency that they will be able to control, they will be able to print how much tokens that they want and they will decide about the rules of the network.
No only that,I expect that they will set a rule that only the governments nodes can mine blocks.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

If its for a good cause then why not? The reason why these cryptocurrencies were created is to make our lives more easier and better like if you buy something online and it needs your credit card info, if you purchase a lot it would need to ask some personal information that you dont want to give out and by using cryptocurrencies; you dont need all of those to be given.

Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:37:01 PM

What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?
Yes i believe that a government can create their own cryptocurrencies because the government is powerful enough to create a cryptocurrency. I think i will invest in a government currency because there are big chances that it will be greater than other cryptocurrencies that will be helpful to other people.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:50:08 PM

There is possiblitiy, if they have some big plan connected to that and they have some chance to make money from it to country budget they will do so and follow crypto trend for me.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 763

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:52:25 PM

Yes government have a power to create a new crpytocurrency, and i think they are now planning to create there own, and if they create, yes i will invest because for sure its worth it, because i know that government will create a strong and very profitable currency.
Agree with you mate, if government will proceed and create their own coins I will invest as well, as I know that it will be usable and it will bring good return, people will start to invest together and crypto will be healthy from where am I, government is a key if they will embrace the logic coming behind this chain, Crypto will address easy transaction deals and it can also be a good investment to place your money..
Yes if they created there own cryptocurrency then all people will invest because it is legal and every merchant can accept and of course, all big and small companies will invest on this coin the price will 100% increase it is worth to invest.

Yes it is an good idea for the development of the country and also the development of the world economy so the government need to consider that and also it is very important topic.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:00:25 PM

There are too many institutional coins,which have already attracted millions of dollars but what than? do they have the future? or why will people use it when there are too many decentralized coins with no centralized administrator...I have one question to you which is better when you are in financial relationships: when there sits intermediary between you and your partner or when you and your partner can solve this  financial relationships without intermediaries? what about government coin as a trading subject,there is no argument that it will be profitable...Can anyone say something about this? why will it be profitable? I don't understand and just nonsense for me...
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:35:18 AM

yes I think it is possible. The government should accepts the crypto or they create a new crypto. because the crypto is the future technology. it will be needed in the future.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:56:57 AM

Any business or people who are interested on cryptocurrency can create their own coin and if government cannot handle the growth of bitcoins then maybe in the future they will be creating their own coin to compete in the market as well.

Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:08:13 AM

I think so but government should first draft a law with regards to creating a cryptocurrency otherwise it will be declared unconstitutional.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:11:29 AM

they can create a new crytocurrency but not all of our government are favor in the world of crpytocurrencies. but i think they shouldnt create a new token or cryptocurrency. cause when they create one they forcing their citizen to patronize their coin to become bigger right. government are so silly and im sure they will do that if they will create a new crytocurrency
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:34:51 AM

they can create a new crytocurrency but not all of our government are favor in the world of crpytocurrencies. but i think they shouldnt create a new token or cryptocurrency. cause when they create one they forcing their citizen to patronize their coin to become bigger right. government are so silly and im sure they will do that if they will create a new crytocurrency

Another reason why government should not create their cryprocurrency is that it will create chaos by consuming more energy, slow transaction because of large volume and the time will come that their money will cost so much because its limited and cant compensate.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:40:59 AM

They can create their own cryptocurrency for sure because they have a big network which consists of a lot of people like smart people that can generate their own brand of cryptocurrency and i think that they will do it once they see that the decentralized cryptocurrency is being a huge threat so they will make their own one which is surely centralized.
If they about to make a centralized cryptocurrency, I'm kinda curious which system they use to implement into their crpytocurrency, if it's blockchain, how can they turn blockchain which is from the beginning already decentralized to centralized ones.
And will they tie their cryptocurrency to their local fiat? it's getting more interesting if you think about it.
yeah I'm also curious how they can control their own crypto if they want to make it but I think it looks silly you know ? I was more of a think that the government would not make their own coins but more likely to cooperate with other crypto because I think there's no way to control entirely on crypto
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:58:54 AM

its now live and was release the new cryptocurrency that goverment support. please read below link.

http://www.dailynews.lk/2018/03/17/features/145758/sweden-establishes-cryptocurrency-their-official-coin

i hope other countries will follow thw footstep of sweden. so it will boast the price
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:05:09 AM

Yes, the government can create an encrypted currency, and as far as I know, the Russian banking system has started using blockchain technology.

Maybe the government now realizes that the password system really brings a lot of benefits and opportunities to a large number of people, and it can also help the country's economy.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:27:53 AM

if crypto will stand in future,that means that every governemt will have own crypto currency,because they will not let their econimics to be driven by bitcoin or ethereum,
There are already so many crypto currencies that there is no such need of having some new crypto currency and that too being generated by the government. However, the best thing which can help the government as well as the people living in that country is the legalization of the coins which are already there in the world of the crypto currencies and that this will help them in a better way.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:44:15 AM

That's perfectly possible. A government can also create electronic money. It is still accepted and invested by the people when it gives them income and safeguards their property. If there are other electronic bitcoin to bring great profit I will pay attention and investment.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

if crypto will stand in future,that means that every governemt will have own crypto currency,because they will not let their econimics to be driven by bitcoin or ethereum,
There are already so many crypto currencies that there is no such need of having some new crypto currency and that too being generated by the government. However, the best thing which can help the government as well as the people living in that country is the legalization of the coins which are already there in the world of the crypto currencies and that this will help them in a better way.
I think the reason for the government to create their own cryptocurrency is they can control it and they can set rules for using it which is a safe and advantage thing for themselves and that is the reason why they are not accepting bitcoin fast because they know that they can still rule the finance in their country by creating their own.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

I think if the government create cryptocurrency is a very good thing, technology has changed and if you continue to rely on old systems then it will be a lot of trouble, blockchain technology is the best solution and make things easier.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: