Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A government can create a cryptocurrency ?  (Read 1869 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:14:33 AM

What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?

Yes, I think It is possible. Because crypto currency is the the future currency. The government should create a new crypto. we can  invest in it.

And do you think that if the government created a digital currency it will still be an asset? An investment? I don't think so. And if that digital currency is an investment, what will be its functions? Don't you think that if they created a crypto currency they will be just making it to be used in their country to bring efficiency to the transfer of money and currencies?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:44:53 AM

Yes of course! If they can do anything they can also make their own other currency. Besides if the governments want to help the economy grow they should make it to encourage some people of their country to participate in their own currency to help them. And I hope that they can really make their own currency so soon that they can help other people.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:10:00 AM

What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?
I am willing to invest if the government create their own coins. This will be exciting because it will not be an illegal one. I think they will use the address, but they have a list all the person behind the address to quickly identify the person and to add income taxes to those earn on it.  The government will use the bank to be accessible to the people.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:01:14 AM

It is possible, because the crypto currency is the future technology. It will be needed in the future.
A government can create a cryptocurrency but the cryptocurrency is a currency having no center and not controlling from any center so government must design a decentralized cryptocurrency. Adopting own cryptocurrency of a government is also very good and will play a key role in the economy of country. Digital currency saves money for you and saves money on your transactions as well as it saves money for government that were using in the manufacturing of paper notes.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:13:37 AM

It depends on the capability of each country's government to create their cryptocurrency, to utilize it and manages it well, because its not easy to adapt new system and learn new technology but I guess as the time goes by they will be able to establish it and if government can create this kind and people will somehow accept and become part of their daily life

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:22:42 AM

It depends on the capability of each country's government to create their cryptocurrency, to utilize it and manages it well, because its not easy to adapt new system and learn new technology but I guess as the time goes by they will be able to establish it and if government can create this kind and people will somehow accept and become part of their daily life
not impossible later each country will have digital currency. of course the price will not change change and still under their supervision. maybe if the development of btc will be good discourse like this will be more and more in talking and realized. but not in the near future
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:36:58 AM

Banks will use their power to ban cryptocurrency into fiat currencies. In the end the bank will always be held by the government. The government has the power to do so if it wants to but now the government protects the banks that have a major impact on the economy
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:15:35 AM

Everyone can create their own encrypted currency, including the government.

The government will make it and use it nationally, because crypto-currency is the technology of the future.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:40:39 AM

Of course they can as long they want to legalized it they can pay many IT/Programmers to create an token for them selves to help for they country the biggest problem is if the people want to use it for their every day life.

The basis of creating an ICo or cryptocurrency if theres a right number of i vestor so that they can get a profit to help to improve their country and help many people.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

It is possible, because the crypto currency is the future technology. It will be needed in the future.
A government can create a cryptocurrency but the cryptocurrency is a currency having no center and not controlling from any center so government must design a decentralized cryptocurrency. Adopting own cryptocurrency of a government is also very good and will play a key role in the economy of country. Digital currency saves money for you and saves money on your transactions as well as it saves money for government that were using in the manufacturing of paper notes.
So, what's the difference if the government has to design the cryptocurrency they make should have a decentralized system with them adopting existing cryptocurrency such as bitcoin or ETH?

The government made own cryptocurrency intend to arrange all system to get some profit from all user who has their cryptocurrency. But if government design cryptocurrency who have to decentralize system this is very unreasonable.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:23:17 AM

I think the institution can create currency is central banks. But if government creating new cryptocurrency, i think i will invest on it because its back up by government and thats mean peoples taxes Grin

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

I think there is a high possibility for governments to create a cryptocurrency and if that ever happens, I would surely invest in it. Governments does not do things half-baked, and if they ever do create a cryptocurrency, it would surely be very well organized.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:58:42 AM

Of course it is possible because they are the Government they are powerful and as what I always heard in the news they are always getting those people who are great in computer and technology to work with them like hackers so if they really wanted to create they they wil really create some. But as what they monitored not all people can cope up yet so maybe they are preparing the people for when their time is on the people will not complaining any morand they are all aware and literate
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

THe Government would definitely go with the latest crypto currency technology they are exploring the block chain technology to understand the technology and looking ways to implement a new crypto currency, as the world is moving a digital era there are more chances for the Government to implement their own crypto currency in the market which is a centralized crypto currency as the Government wants to control the crypto currency and will know how many crypto currency users are availing the new crypto currency and control the transactions.

Ibrahim 2020

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:28:31 AM

if a government is able to regulate cryptocurrency, then I almost certain that they would be able to issue their own crypto coins. The reason why they haven't is because the government is usually the last to upgrade to the most modern experimental technology.  I mean, most of the tech they use services the their needs efficiently.
    If it isn't broke, don't fix it.
marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:15:24 PM

Government can as well as everybody, but what is the purpose for them doing that, if they already have their local currency
pellor mas

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

if the government is able to arrange cryptocurrency, then I am almost certain that they will be able to issue their own crypto coins. The reason why they do not do so is because the government is usually the last to improve the most modern experimental technology.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

I think there's a big possibility to do that because we knows that government is powerful like if they want to do that things it will happens because of their capability to do that way. If it is will truly happens i will not invest it because i dont think that it's so easy to trust especially if you are beginner only here in cryptocurrency so i'll need to know it better before i'll put my money on that coins.

DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

that the government will create their own cyrptocurrency in the future because as the saying goes "if you can not defeat them, join them", the government will realize the need to meet the people's demands for improved technology in order to adopt the ever-evolving modern technology.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

Government currency will just fail because people will still prefer investing on cryptocurrency that being made by companies due to its developers that are more reliable more than corrupted governments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: