Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments  (Read 84625 times)
cmdr1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:11:18 AM

I found this part in their whitepaper really interesting

Telecom utilities are more technologically advanced in offering consumers with digital solutions
to enhance their experience. Treon will target telecom companies first to be the early
adopters of the TXO token and digital tool – per GSMA report that reported an actual $1 Trillion
of revenues in 2017-. According to GSMA, 2018 global telecom revenues from consumers
are expected to be $1.05 Trillion, out of which $101 Billion are revenues from online channels,
i.e., sale of top-up and recharges online

I think that could result in huge revenue as those companies have a large amount of users. Could be great for business.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:03:58 PM

Telecom utilities are more technologically advanced in offering consumers with digital solutions
to enhance their experience. Treon will target telecom companies first to be the early
adopters of the TXO token and digital tool – per GSMA report that reported an actual $1 Trillion
of revenues in 2017-. According to GSMA, 2018 global telecom revenues from consumers
are expected to be $1.05 Trillion, out of which $101 Billion are revenues from online channels,

I think that could result in huge revenue as those companies have a large amount of users. Could be great for business.

Indeed. And also Telecom companies were always one of the first to introduce web-based payment so they could be more prone to crypto.
Miklia

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

When your sale starts,and what is the bonus?
BestdruidEU

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:12:03 PM

Are there any other campnies who are develiping the same thing as you?
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:22:22 PM

How experineced is your team,what are some other projects that you worked on?
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

Indeed. And also Telecom companies were always one of the first to introduce web-based payment so they could be more prone to crypto.

Telecom companies are certainly great players in this area, their insertion into crypto is a smart business decision
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:43:11 PM

Do i have to go trough KYC to join your sale?

Yes KYC is needed,and i think its a good thing that Treon asks for that.

I think is slowly becoming standard, it's a good thing that it is used in numerous projects.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:15:49 PM

Will you list TREON tokens on the exchanges or it it too early to talk about this?
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

Telecom companies are certainly great players in this area, their insertion into crypto is a smart business decision

They are often on the forefront of new development so they might be on the right track of accepting crypto among all of the possibilities for utility payment.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:00:06 PM

They are often on the forefront of new development so they might be on the right track of accepting crypto among all of the possibilities for utility payment.

That's because Telecom companies have a bunch of money so they can afford to take excursions into the unkown.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:52:33 PM

That's because Telecom companies have a bunch of money so they can afford to take excursions into the unkown.

They often have a large amount of users and a quite stable inflow of money which can be used for investment. But because of this they have to keep up with technology changes.
EDVED

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:59:34 AM

So it's important to be in the right place at the right time, and collaboration with crypto platforms at this time is just that.
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:12:48 AM

Will you list TREON tokens on the exchanges or it it too early to talk about this?

Some top exchages are mentioned on their websites,so i think negotiation started already.
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:29:44 AM

Sale starts on May 21st,and i think starting bonus is 30%.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:58:04 AM

So it's important to be in the right place at the right time, and collaboration with crypto platforms at this time is just that.

If you act at the right time you can definitely be on the firefront of technological change
Trollita

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:07:31 AM

What are the benefits for companies that decide to sign deal  with Treon?
Bacara

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

I guess they are offered lower fees for paying the services...
KojiCar

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:07:50 AM

Sale starts on May 21st,and i think starting bonus is 30%.

So, bonus is up to 30% until 3rd of a June, from 4th of a June bonus is up to 25%...this is a fair bonus scheme.
cmdr1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

I guess they are offered lower fees for paying the services...

I also wonder how it will be regulated because of government policies and VAT.
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

Treon Founders announced new partnership!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk_JSFFd4VU
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: